Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]The Tap Project-Multi-Platform,In-game Currency-Pays to Play! - page 14. (Read 22326 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming
this thread only for bounty news?

This thread is not only for bounties news but general news as well. We publish regularly on this ANN, twitter, medium and our newsletter frequently . It just so happens that there have been some reward questions that we thought we would address
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
this thread only for bounty news?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Hi There

I don't see any sort of a roadmap or timetable for development in the white paper or on the website...

When do you project launch of the platform post-ICO?

Thanks
NEW TRANSLATION REWARDS ANNOUNCED!

After a review and feedback from the community we have beefed up the Translation reward to 15,000 (TTT). This is a 6X Increase! All those that have translated under the old bounty will be bumped to the new rate. Remember those have been contacted are those that hold the right to reserve! All rewards will be paid upon successful ICO completion. [/size][/center]

***REDDIT SUBREDDIT REWARDS ***

1. Sign up using the sign up form
2. Subscribe to the Tap Project Subreddit --->> Tap Project Sub Reddit
3. Earn 500 TTT for subscribing!

(Check out the front page for the new Translation and Subreddit Reward)
Activity: 146
Let me check on that for you, I will get back with you shortly.

Rory
Activity: 420
where is spreadsheet for bounties?
sorry my english bad
New Reddit is up for Tap Project (TTT). Come by and visit, more forms of communication with the team will be up soon https://www.reddit.com/r/tapproject/

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run

Thanks for that, the team is working hard to exceed everyone's expectations.

Rory
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
Hey Everyone, 

I'm the new community manager, feel free to ask me any questions. If I do not know the answer off hand I will find out for you.

Game On

Rory
The Tap Team is happy to announce a new Community Manager "RandomEvent". Welcome to the Team! Check out our twitter @Tap_Coin for more info.
For more information in regards to our Update please see our latest Medium blog post, https://medium.com/@Tap_Coin/the-tap-project-update-6ad3541461cd.
In short, we are negotiating the Tap Coin on Currency exchanges, looking to increase exposure with major marketing Companies,  expanding the team,and are in talks with Indie Dev and AA gaming companies about integration. We believe in communication and feedback but we want to respect all stages of negotiations and will publish names once they have been confirmed.

Whats Next for the Community?

- Messaging Platform (Telegram or Slack)
- Re-work of Translation Rewards
- Participant Reward Spreadsheet

As usual, please ask questions and provide feedback:)
Activity: 55
join in
waiting for news
Newbie ----  100 (TTT) per post maximum of 1,000 (TTT)

Just curious as a manager - why did you guys decide to let newbies in the reward program? Any insight on their relevance?

When it comes down to it, we have to start from somewhere. We want to ensure everyone in the community gets to participate. Just because you may be a newbie doesn't mean you may not know what your talking about, only sometimes, Just kidding. But in all seriousness, we want to ensure the entire community gets a chance to participate. Great question though.
Ah, got ya. I thought you might have some statistics insights that prove newbies are also relevant for such a campaign. When you explore the real impact of newbies' on your current program goals, share your conclusions with me in PM or somewhere on the forum, please, because it might help a lot to understand many things.

Awesome, will do! I have seem a number of campaigns exclude newbies as well, but as you said the statistics would be interesting to analyze.
Activity: 18

Just curious as a manager - why did you guys decide to let newbies in the reward program? Any insight on their relevance?

When it comes down to it, we have to start from somewhere. We want to ensure everyone in the community gets to participate. Just because you may be a newbie doesn't mean you may not know what your talking about, only sometimes, Just kidding. But in all seriousness, we want to ensure the entire community gets a chance to participate. Great question though.
Ah, got ya. I thought you might have some statistics insights that prove newbies are also relevant for such a campaign. When you explore the real impact of newbies' on your current program goals, share your conclusions with me in PM or somewhere on the forum, please, because it might help a lot to understand many things.
Hi, is it possible to be your french translater ?
I am a graduated student and believe I can do a quality job for you, in fact noone never gave me an ICO to translate because I don't know any ico manager ,sad, but I believe that if you give me this chance, I will not disappoint you.

looking forward hearing from you

Hi babar, at the moment we do not have a french translator listed, please don't forget to sign up using the form so we can track your progress.

Activity: 18

I like your feedback, I hope that the project will meet the expectations!

Thank you very much! We too are doing what we can to meet the expectations of the community!
Pages:
Jump to: