Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]The Tap Project-Multi-Platform,In-game Currency-Pays to Play! - page 16. (Read 22327 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Joined twitter and facebook campaign
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Joined the company's bounty twitter and facebook.very convenient to radovati table record of participants.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I joined twitter and facebook bounty!It will be very successfull ICO, I believe! Wink
Activity: 266
There is a table of the participants of the bounty?
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
Joined twitter and fb campaign, i hope this project is good one!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
i Joined twitter and facebook bounty!
Activity: 178
Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming
To earn tapcoins are you introducing it to existing games or developing your own games from scratch?

android / ios or creating your own store?

To earn Tap Coins we are currently in talks with gaming developers to have Tap Coins integrated into their current games. Thus allowing you to earn Tap coins while playing your current gaming titles. We have met with mobile, pc, and console developers so far.

Thanks for the info, will any game titles from which you have successfully negotiated deals with be publicly listed here prior to the ICO?

This would give us a real world example of how it will work and more confidence in the coin

Definitely, we do plan to release the names of titles that we have partnered prior to the ICO if we can. One of the things that seem to be important for developers is time vs benefit. Since there are some developers that are new to the crypto world, it may take a little time integrating the Tap Coin on the scale that we would like.
Activity: 490

INDONESIAN TRANSLATION : HERE!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I am interested about your project

i like play games
Hi, I would like to know the total maximum number of coins. Thanks!

There will be 1.5 billion total minted tokens and 30 milliom available for rewards
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Hello!

I can help with a professional translation in Romanian.
I have previously translated Monaco Card, bitJob and TrueFlip

Example of Work:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CzFSFm8fJpeFRTWmNfU3BmTEE/view
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969082.0p

If you will be needing my services please pm me

Have a nice day!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
need german translation?
Activity: 294
Hi, I would like to know the total maximum number of coins. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Spanish translation reserved Wink
Activity: 574
To earn tapcoins are you introducing it to existing games or developing your own games from scratch?

They are planning to create their own currency for gaming community. Let's say if i have a Tap Token, i can use it to buy Steam Wallet. Or if i buy a pc game i can use it to purchase. The only difference here is , in-game currency can't be easily exchanged into real fiat money. That's what Tap coin is use for. To serve as a currency. I don't know if any game would agree to this. Their current system is you put your money in, you can't get out.

You are correct about the use of Tap Coin. However, one of the interesting things is the great response we have received from developers and their interest in participating. For them it increases a thing called, Live ops. And that the re-play-ability of their games. Yes, it removes their virtual currency from their games BUT it brings users back if they know they can earn Tap Coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing

They are planning to create their own currency for gaming community. Let's say if i have a Tap Token, i can use it to buy Steam Wallet. Or if i buy a pc game i can use it to purchase. The only difference here is , in-game currency can't be easily exchanged into real fiat money. That's what Tap coin is use for. To serve as a currency. I don't know if any game would agree to this. Their current system is you put your money in, you can't get out.
Beautiful project . It would be better if Escrow .

Hi! We understand where you are coming from . Just for purposse of the contract all funds will be deposited into a multi signature wallet and Tap coins will be issued immediately upon deposit.  Additionally, a return code is embedded into the crowdsale. Essentially the ethereum network and multisig contracts act as escrow
That interesting, is it covered all games that already have coins and those that are about to be released? I haven't read the whitepaper yet, I'll do this later... What's the supply of this project? Which exchanges are already negotiating with you? Good Luck!

Currently we are in talks with both indie developers and some medium sized (A-AA) developers ! Upon the agreement each developer will be issued a vault to house Tap Coins that are provided. At this moment we have begun talks with liqui to have The Tap Coin traded om their exchange
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Beautiful project . It would be better if Escrow .
Pages:
Jump to: