Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 42. (Read 58158 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We appreciate any feedback and will work that into our next updates and such, just keep the comments coming on what you guys would like to see.

Remember that any sort of performance fixes will be done after the Alpha as our intention is not to optimize it as much as possible at this stage. Also ensure you read https://medium.com/@trackr.im/trackr-alpha-is-pending-app-store-review-and-our-ico-date-is-set-for-the-16th-of-august-12e45325788d as that contains some instructions for the Alpha and some things that might not be as obvious at a first glance.

Right now we have:
  • Track individual coins (mark coins and watch them in a single page for tickers and such)
  • Graph colours for different altcoins
  • Time range selector (just needs integrating, but already possible via backend)
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
The phone app is very good . There's a few missing, just need to be fixed, I'll give them points 10/8 .
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i checked trackr app. looks very nice and benefit for use trackr app with poloniex exchange account there we can buy sell very easily. very smoothly working in my android mobile. i liked.
We're proud to announce that Trackr is now listed on Google Play. We're still awaiting Apple's App store approval (this one usually takes 2 days).

Please remember that we look forward to any feedback or issue that you may have (either here, on slack, or by mail)!

Congratulations with the alpha release! I have installed it and it looks amazing! Some first feedback from me; i miss the option to only watch a coin? Furthermore, i think it would be great if there could be different colors in our portfolio to track which tokens are increasing more and which ones are decreasing in value? Do you understand what i mean? And will there be a button to adjust the time scale in the portfolio overview?

Keep up the good work, it is really looking great!

The Alpha only has 'All' available by default for time-range, but the actual version will have other time ranges (ALL, YTD, 1Y, 1M, 1W, 1D, 1H). In fact, this functionality is already available on our API but just not integrated in the app.

As for colour / watcing coins - we'll get something for that for the release Smiley. Remember that you can directly track Ether wallets by entering the wallet address into Import Account.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Thanks you sir for a new rule, I'm sorry that I'm one of those who break the first rule because I want to have so many posts to rise in rank to become jr member.

About what rule are you talking?

We're proud to announce that Trackr is now listed on Google Play. We're still awaiting Apple's App store approval (this one usually takes 2 days).

Please remember that we look forward to any feedback or issue that you may have (either here, on slack, or by mail)!

Congratulations! Good job! Keep it up!
Activity: 275

Congratulations with the alpha release! I have installed it and it looks amazing! Some first feedback from me; i miss the option to only watch a coin? Furthermore, i think it would be great if there could be different colors in our portfolio to track which tokens are increasing more and which ones are decreasing in value? Do you understand what i mean? And will there be a button to adjust the time scale in the portfolio overview?

Keep up the good work, it is really looking great!

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
Thanks you sir for a new rule, I'm sorry that I'm one of those who break the first rule because I want to have so many posts to rise in rank to become jr member.
Our Alpha version has been published to the Google and Apple app stores, we've posted an update on our blog:

https://medium.com/@trackr.im/trackr-alpha-is-pending-app-store-review-and-our-ico-date-is-set-for-the-16th-of-august-12e45325788d

Our announced ICO Date is the 16th of August at 12 PM UTC. We're currently in the process of updating this information on our website and other media.

For anyone wanting to test the application before it's approved on the Google/Apple store, please join our Slack. We'll give you the APK link or iOS Testflight information.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
glad to see you have a alpha ready ahead of the ico launch, this should def help with people invest with  confidence.
Nice project but I don't see how its different from stokx and gambit. Gambit is way cooler project with it's proof of concept, coins get burned instead of generating more.

There are no coins being generated after the initial, it's a fixed supply. We do have a concept in mind where we'll burn a % of the coins over time, however we haven't set anything in stone on that regard yet. Gambit is also different to what this ICO is about (since it's largely focused on just trading).

We'll be publishing our Alpha to the app store at 22:00 GMT (in about 3 hours). Please join our Slack if you want want an early access through the APK or Testflight at that time (since the market approvals usually last a few days).
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
Patiently to waiting until the ICO finishes
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Good to hear that the Trackr app alpha will release soon. then the project go forward and its ICO.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The news is very encouraging. This is a great project. Hopefully can go on
Activity: 173
very kind of project. i looked app its very nice look in device. trackr idea i liked. this project gonna be update us time to time market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Nice project but I don't see how its different from stokx and gambit. Gambit is way cooler project with it's proof of concept, coins get burned instead of generating more.
Activity: 518
We're currently drafting a blog post with information on the Alpha. It will be released today and we'll post again when it does and update our website/social media/etc. Our ICO will also be announced at the same time.

BIG NEWS!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
We're currently drafting a blog post with information on the Alpha. It will be released today and we'll post again when it does and update our website/social media/etc. Our ICO will also be announced at the same time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
its the best project ive ever joined , i wish it will be successful ,and i just want to know when will this bounty campaign end ?....good luck
Yes, crowdfund will be around mid-august.
Pages:
Jump to: