Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 43. (Read 58158 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
when open ico selling ?
i think trackr project same with stox projec in  success in ico selling
i hope trackr can success too and can join youre project after shadow token project

In comparison, trackr is looking to raise much much less than stox.
Which is good for investors because it give plenty of room for growth

Yep, we're raising far less.

hi trackr-im August now is any exactly date for ico open ?

thanks

We will announce our ICO date this Sunday, our App should also be ready either today or tomorrow. We're just going through a final polish and will be making a proper blog post on all things related.

Please do note that because of the nature of Google Play Store / Apple Store it may take a few days before the app is verified to be listed (generally longer for iOS and shorter for Android). In any case for anyone interested before that we can provide the '.APK' file to install directly for Android or Apple TestFlight (https://developer.apple.com/testflight/) for iOS.

Awesome, that's some exciting news. I'll be one of the first to check it out and review.
 So can we expect the crowd fund to occur in August?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
when open ico selling ?
i hope trackr can success too and can join youre project after shadow token project

thanks

We will announce our ICO date this Sunday, our App should also be ready either today or tomorrow. We're just going through a final polish and will be making a proper blog post on all things related.

Please do note that because of the nature of Google Play Store / Apple Store it may take a few days before the app is verified to be listed (generally longer for iOS and shorter for Android). In any case for anyone interested before that we can provide the '.APK' file to install directly for Android or Apple TestFlight (https://developer.apple.com/testflight/) for iOS.

Yes please! I'd like 2 try the APK Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good to hear that! Now we keep our fingers crossed and we wait for good news on Sunday!

Thanks - we're almost there. Just some last minute polishes. We'll be publishing our App to the Google and Apple stores tomorrow and we'll be making an announcement as well.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Good to hear that! Now we keep our fingers crossed and we wait for good news on Sunday!
when open ico selling ?

thanks

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
when open ico selling ?
i think trackr project same with stox projec in  success in ico selling

Merit: 494
when open ico selling ?
i think trackr project same with stox projec in  success in ico selling
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

thanks
Really looking forward for the Alpha release. Checking this thread once each day hoping that it has popped up  Grin

Soon, we're hoping to get it published to the Apple/Google play store this Saturday. We're just polishing bugs and improving some small things and adding a feature or two extra.
Can not wait to try some nice features in the app
Is it available for iOS?

Yep, it will be available for iOS as well as Android.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Really looking forward for the Alpha release. Checking this thread once each day hoping that it has popped up  Grin

Soon, we're hoping to get it published to the Apple/Google play store this Saturday. We're just polishing bugs and improving some small things and adding a feature or two extra.
Can not wait to try some nice features in the app
Is it available for iOS?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
good managment keep it up your doing a good job
good job ,keep on moving i will go on support this project

Activity: 275
The ICO will start this month, in fact, it will most likely start within a few weeks. We're getting ready to release the Alpha hopefully this week as we're nearing completion.

We've also had our article published by Bitcoinchaser. We'll be making an announcement today on social media on the state of things and how far along we are on the Alpha and the interview conducted by Bitcoinchaser.

Wooo, I am looking forward to the alpha release! Hopefully the ICO will start soon Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
Im so glad to joined Trackr campaign for letting me work here. this is nice apps so many useful.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
The ICO will start this month, in fact, it will most likely start within a few weeks. We're getting ready to release the Alpha hopefully this week as we're nearing completion.

We've also had our article published by Bitcoinchaser. We'll be making an announcement today on social media on the state of things and how far along we are on the Alpha and the interview conducted by Bitcoinchaser.

thank you and hopely this month will be a great month because of this project
and the article is good, and great interview with trackr team too
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
very kind of project. i looked app its very nice look in device. trackr idea i liked. this project gonna be update us time to time market.
Yes right, and we do not hesitate to invest our money in this project because it will be profitable.
Activity: 476
very kind of project. i looked app its very nice look in device. trackr idea i liked. this project gonna be update us time to time market.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
There is a change in this ICO, so it is a great privilege for me to be part of this project and it will be well rewarded for everyone, I hope it will be a bounty reward. I'm very happy about that
Pages:
Jump to: