Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈 - page 12. (Read 7478 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Having a nice project like this can help us in making our transactions online efficient. Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
goodluck to your project and i thing this project is a great and succesfull and i  promote this coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Vector platform that brings together the best and most promising features will revolutionize cryptocurrency trading. Good luck with the project!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Joined the airdrop, Interested project......... Glad to be a part of the community
Thanks
just joined. hope it is a great projects       
Activity: 112
the soft cap and hard cap are moderate its clear idea and i support the campaign for this project
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
until when does this bounty program take place?
Activity: 103
This is a great platform with a new concept in the crypto-space. I am glad to be a part of this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Finally, I've got email from Vector team, am glad can participate on this project. Great project that build from great idea!
Activity: 462
i am interested with what you have to offer
i will support this project until success
Activity: 118
Everyone should go check out the bounty thread. It's extremely generous and based on preICO price it should be easy to earn about 1ETH in vector tokens even if you're not a social media twitterbug..
Activity: 47
It a good project. Vector exchange will be a succes, user frendly exchange that can relate to profesional Traders and part timer. Some of us maybe have bad experience with exchanger. Loosing money and too may charges.. I hope vector exchange can be more concern about this issue.
Activity: 59
Seems like a well thought out roadmap for this project, feeling very positive about the whole setup. Glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 140
The carefully laid out and well thought out roadmap of this token is a thing of beauty.
There is no where for the coin to go but the moon.
I'll advise anyone who's is doubting this coin to jump in now coz this is a moving train and it waits for no one.
VCTR 🚀
Activity: 134
After taking a vivid look at the white paper and the team behind this project i give it 5 stars, its going to be a huge success. Good luck team!
Activity: 28
I will try my best in the bounty, this seems to be the next great thing to happen. Good work
Activity: 276
Please try to bring the Vector app available to android devices too. You gain more investors

Great project
Activity: 70
Good project...  Good Luck Roll Eyes
Activity: 77
A suitable project for ico. I definitely think about joining. I hope this project brings up a solution to experience ico as bad as it is now.
Activity: 196
Great project don't miss them; there is a lot to benifit and don't forget the ICO buy&hold
Activity: 294
What an interesting project that is moving forward, wish you good luck
Pages:
Jump to: