Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈 - page 14. (Read 7478 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I like your project! very interesting idea and conception!
for sure will be successful
Definitly looks great. Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I'm sure that you will succeed
Activity: 196
I really like participating project like this. i know this is gonna be a successful. a genuine and legit team with clear goal in mind. Practical solution using blockchain technology. thank you for the opportunity dev!!

Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Great project! It has long been necessary in such a product. For the crypto currency, the future is certain. I wish the project success and prosperity! I will be glad to use the product.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I like your project! very interesting idea and conception!
for sure will be successful
Activity: 392
I really like participating project like this. i know this is gonna be a successful. a genuine and legit team with clear goal in mind. Practical solution using blockchain technology. thank you for the opportunity dev!!
Extremely interesting, I'll definitely be watching on the 8th of November! Smiley

Don't just watch, participate!  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
an excellent idea which is going to improve customer satisfaction across all exchanges
by offering competition is an area where customers tend to be underserved
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Extremely interesting, I'll definitely be watching on the 8th of November! Smiley
I downloaded the vector exchange app. . But I am confused how it works.

what do you need help with?
where do we find links to the team .Also do coin holders get a share for the profits of the exchange Huh

The team links are on the website! Here is the team -----> https://vectorexchange.io/team/
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I downloaded the vector exchange app. . But I am confused how it works.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
fantastic team and this project very good. i hope )
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Thank you very much, I hope that the company will do all that can and will go to the moon)
Activity: 210
Thats a fantastic project, i like the possibilites as a token holder to be able to determine the direction of the exchange.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
I searched for a good mobile Trading-App for quite some time and settled now with a simple App that provides API access to the exchanges I trade on.
There is so much more room for growth and also demand.
Traders do not want to be confined to their desktop ccomputers in their rooms or to their big laptops, bringing Crypto-Trading to the mobiles really is the next step.

And if this trading app also has "legendary" customer support and low fees... sky's the limit!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
where do we find links to the team .Also do coin holders get a share for the profits of the exchange Huh
Came into the project, everything is transparent, my opinion behind the project the good future. Wink

Yes, transparency is very important to us!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Came into the project, everything is transparent, my opinion behind the project the good future. Wink
2000 eth as hard cap is reasonable, the exchange looks decent, has it enter beta test stage? are there any users for the exchange?

Firstly I want to highlight that 2000 ETH hard cap is for the PREICO as 1,000,000 VCTR coins (out of 40,000,000 total offered) will be for sale during the one week of November 8 - November 15. The hard cap for the ICO is 156,000 ETH as we are building a full crypto exchange from the ground up with a fully working mobile application users can trade on as well.

Currently we have our alpha mobile application on the app store which gives people a simulation of what it will be like to trade on the mobile application once it has been completed. Keep in mind this is just an MVP, the real trading mobile application will be 1000x better, letting traders buy/sell limit orders, etc...
Pages:
Jump to: