Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈 - page 11. (Read 7478 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like this idea, it will be easy to use by mobil App. I will follow this project.

Vector is a new cryptocurrency exchange focused on ease of use, accessibility, and customer service.

Vector already has a mobile application on the Apple App store ready for download. It is a highly praised cryptocurrency trading simulator which gives users a feel for what it will be like to easily and seamlessly trade crypto from your PHONE!

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KuBitX - Crypto Exchange & Trading Platform
Love exchange cryptos. Got a new whitepaper to read  Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hey, i'm here with the mp of BaumT.

Really interested by your exchange! I hope your ICO will perfectly happen !
Great success to your hard cap !

Anyway, if you need a french translator, don t hesitate !
Activity: 336
Very necessary and interesting project. We will believe in you and to hope for great success. I watch closely the project. Good luck to you
Activity: 196
Thank you for the amazing feedback everyone!
Activity: 476
Thank you for the invitation to your project. I hope for beneficial cooperation.Smiley But I could not find the pages with the entries of the participants. Do not tell me where they are?
Activity: 392
I plan on hodling VCTR for long because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Nice project . It will be nice to have an exchange that is simple, easy to use, user friend and most importantly excellent customer service. Will promote vector on reddit
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
i believe this is project can successfuly, because have a good team and best idea. good luck team
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
This project looks promising... I'm already interested..
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Good to see you already have an app in google play store, meaning, you already have something to offer, i hope the market will be extremely viable and help see this project excel..
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
I hope this project will grow high. Ready to promote advertising by promoting on social networks, Facebook and Twitter.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Hey!
Nice mobile app  Wink Wherever you can take your mobile phone, you can take your crypto!
And like for contract code posted on Github. Think thats good for investors.
Activity: 280
Thanks to the team that wrote the post and reminded about your company. Saw your news on Twitter but only now registered to the bounty. All thanks and success!
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hi, this is a very interesting project!
What is the price of 1 token and minimum amount of investment?
Activity: 532
Nice coin. Am willing to do your signature campaign. Keep it up dev
Activity: 504
Wow! New ICO! I love ICOs! This is a very potential coin. Mobile apps, great team and ready smart contract and whitepaper, what more could we ask for from Vector? This is very legit and promising!. I hope to own two handfuls of this coin!
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's nice and very interesting project hope this project will be successful. keep up the good work Dev.
Activity: 56
thanks for the airdrop i will support your project and sharing t social media ang thanks for the form.
Activity: 42
very attentive developers. wrote to me in PM on the news of the project and was invited to take part in the bounty. earlier heard about this project but missed out. with pleasure I will take part. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: