Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈 - page 13. (Read 7478 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Another crytocurrency exchange, well it looks promising. The roadmap seems so good, But most important that matters nowadays is costumer service, some exchanges fail to do it hope this ones can deliver well.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Good project....  Good Luck dev
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The flagship  of cryptocurrency transactions through Blockchain technology where speed and transparency is the watchword. #VECTOR. Invest for better tomorrow today.

"Invest for a better tomorrow, today".... We might have to steal this its so good  Grin Grin Grin
I like your roadmap and what you have to offer.
I wish you all the best in this project and I am sure you have a competent team in place to assure your investors in this.

Thankyou! We are very excited about our roadmap as well Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I like your roadmap and what you have to offer.
I wish you all the best in this project and I am sure you have a competent team in place to assure your investors in this.
Activity: 476
The flagship  of cryptocurrency transactions through Blockchain technology where speed and transparency is the watchword. #VECTOR. Invest for better tomorrow today.
Hi everyone! It's Yi from Token Report. We recently completed a one-sheet for Vector Cool. You can view it here: https://api.tokenreport.com/6k6i79s

Let us know your thoughts on our forum: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1213427364_6660840848904203147

Thank you for your review! Unfortunately a few things are wrong in it:

1) We have a GitHub account with our full smart contract code posted.

2) We did receive outside investment before PREICO
Activity: 100
Hi everyone! It's Yi from Token Report. We recently completed a one-sheet for Vector Cool. You can view it here: https://api.tokenreport.com/6k6i79s

Let us know your thoughts on our forum: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1213427364_6660840848904203147

where can I find demo app?

The demo app is on the apple app store! We are working on the android version as we speak. But if you have an iPhone you can see it here ---> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vector-exchange/id1300609433?mt=8
Dev,
Total Supply: 50,000,000?
Can you provide the Contract Address of the project?

Absolutely! The contract address is 0x634eDd9ef087a6d4Aa859db1A6407eCad5B8f22b
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
where can I find demo app?
Activity: 210
Dev,
Total Supply: 50,000,000?
Can you provide the Contract Address of the project?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Vector is super awesome! After reading some information on the website, it trully amazed me! My favorite post was “Customers may forget what you said but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.” That's what im looking for before i give my business to a project! Super WOW! Looking forward to have my business with you guys! Kudos for VECTOR 😊✌

You're welcome! Thank you for your faith in our project. We truly believe we can change the crypocurrency world  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
a user friendly exchange that will support new users. this a great project. Smiley
Hello team,
Yeah project looking like a very good one. Also big congratulations to somebody who decided to share about 500k$ with the community in the bounty campaign. Let's go Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello team,
Yeah project looking like a very good one. Also big congratulations to somebody who decided to share about 500k$ with the community in the bounty campaign. Let's go Smiley
I'm sure that you will succeed

Your confidence in us is exactly what we are looking for in this community  Grin
Good idea but wayyyyy too short on details.   Seems like the only "innovation" offered is good customer service and an app.  No mockups of what the interface will look like or how the usability will be better.  No plans on how you will employ the customer service reps needed, what languages offered, how you will scale, nor a budget for any of this.  No security expert on the team (arguably the most important job).    No plans on how you will navigate the regulatory minefields of dealing with fiat and customer records.  If you look at companies like Coinbase, the reason their service is so poor is due to the fact that they grew so quickly.  They were overwhelmed and could not handle support requests.  To do what you want to do will require much more planning.  I'm not saying its not possible, and perhaps you already thought of this stuff, but I think more info is needed if you guys want a large investment.

That said, I do like the idea of token holders voting on the coins.  One question though, what do you do if someone owns 51% of the tokens?  Now they essentially control what goes on the exchange.

You raise a lot of very good points. Stuff like "No plans on how you will employ the customer service reps needed" is simply a hiring process. No need to specify that for prospective ICO participants.

As for if someone holds 51% of tokens, great question. This is where the voting multiplication over time comes in, although one might hold 51% of the tokens, if the other 49 percent of holders get together, they will have more votes than the whale because of our vote multiplication POS system.
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
Good idea but wayyyyy too short on details.   Seems like the only "innovation" offered is good customer service and an app.  No mockups of what the interface will look like or how the usability will be better.  No plans on how you will employ the customer service reps needed, what languages offered, how you will scale, nor a budget for any of this.  No security expert on the team (arguably the most important job).    No plans on how you will navigate the regulatory minefields of dealing with fiat and customer records.  If you look at companies like Coinbase, the reason their service is so poor is due to the fact that they grew so quickly.  They were overwhelmed and could not handle support requests.  To do what you want to do will require much more planning.  I'm not saying its not possible, and perhaps you already thought of this stuff, but I think more info is needed if you guys want a large investment.

That said, I do like the idea of token holders voting on the coins.  One question though, what do you do if someone owns 51% of the tokens?  Now they essentially control what goes on the exchange.
I'm sure that you will succeed

Your faith in us is greatly appreciated
Pages:
Jump to: