Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 32. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Interestingly, now there is a game Angry Birds for VR?
I do not know exactly, but I think it should be. This popular game and it is on almost all platforms.
I think I saw something like that on YouTube, if I find it, I'll share the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=4o4z5x0t0io
There is a similar video. Did not really understand how to look at it on the desktop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
You can see what competitions are held in the VR area and then it will be clear which games are most in demand. I agree with your assumption that these are shooters. Most likely team, as they are more dynamic and interesting.
It's good that this platform probably will not support games like Minecraft. I do not like this genre very much.
Dude, but other people can have different tastes  Cheesy
Everyone lobbies their interests in advance, as if VR is a scarce resource  Cheesy

The most important thing is to use the token as a utility token. Speculation and profit is good, but the real work of the platform assumes first of all the use of the token as an instrument, and not as an investment.
Of course you are right, but the popularity on the exchanges can provide an influx of new users and increase the community.
If we consider the advertising component, it will never be superfluous. But you should avoid those investments that turn a real asset into a bubble.
Activity: 476

The most important thing is to use the token as a utility token. Speculation and profit is good, but the real work of the platform assumes first of all the use of the token as an instrument, and not as an investment.
Of course you are right, but the popularity on the exchanges can provide an influx of new users and increase the community.
It is best when the token growth is caused by the economic successes of the platform on which it is used. Demand on the exchanges does not always correspond to this.
Activity: 588
I also think this version of the game exists because its specificity is very suitable for the VR sphere. In general I would like to know what directions in this area are most popular. Most likely these are shooters.
You can see what competitions are held in the VR area and then it will be clear which games are most in demand. I agree with your assumption that these are shooters. Most likely team, as they are more dynamic and interesting.
It's good that this platform probably will not support games like Minecraft. I do not like this genre very much.
Dude, but other people can have different tastes  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

I think, in this direction there will be development in the future. Such games have a wide audience, and it is foolish to avoid them.
I do not think that the specificity of this genre is suitable for implementation on the VR platform.
Activity: 910
Listing on exchanges is not currently on our task list. This is not an investment advice, of course, but consider doing a research on the points lined out in our Whitepaper. Token value will increase with time, as market grows and token circulation on the platform increases, while total token supply decreases, due to tokens spent on franchise purchases and on several other services being burnt.
Honestly it seems to me that it is important that ordinary users also use the token with profit.
In the WP it is written that the token is a utility token and certain functions are assigned to it.
Merit: 0
I do not know exactly, but I think it should be. This popular game and it is on almost all platforms.
I think I saw something like that on YouTube, if I find it, I'll share the video.
Activity: 364

I think, in this direction there will be development in the future. Such games have a wide audience, and it is foolish to avoid them.
I also think that the platform should not be abandoned by popular trends. People should have a choice.
copper member
Merit: 112

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I also think this version of the game exists because its specificity is very suitable for the VR sphere. In general I would like to know what directions in this area are most popular. Most likely these are shooters.
Activity: 350
Activity: 145
Looking fabulous project.Max supply awesome. Maybe this year top 10 ico,  it will be in the rank.
This sounds very optimistic. The project really looks promising.

and also a very solid and intelligent team support then a project will work.
Listing on exchanges is not currently on our task list. This is not an investment advice, of course, but consider doing a research on the points lined out in our Whitepaper. Token value will increase with time, as market grows and token circulation on the platform increases, while total token supply decreases, due to tokens spent on franchise purchases and on several other services being burnt.
Honestly it seems to me that it is important that ordinary users also use the token with profit.
Activity: 364
copper member
Merit: 112
The assessment looks very optimistic. Much will depend on the state of the market. In a falling market it is very difficult to work on new projects.
I think it's really the other way round. In a growing market, everyone invests in coins as they grow. In a falling market, it is beneficial to invest in ICO since growth here is very likely, regardless of the general state of the market.

I agree. Now it's a great opportunity to invest in ICO. Those who could not do this before, now have a great opportunity for this.
Activity: 476
The assessment looks very optimistic. Much will depend on the state of the market. In a falling market it is very difficult to work on new projects.
I think it's really the other way round. In a growing market, everyone invests in coins as they grow. In a falling market, it is beneficial to invest in ICO since growth here is very likely, regardless of the general state of the market.
Before the sale of tokens there is little time left and this option will soon become feasible.
Activity: 588

As soon as cult games appear in this area, interest in the broadcasts of such competitions will immediately grow.
In the current situation, traditional games prevail over games in virtual reality. I think popularity depends on the development of the industry.
Sooner or later there will be some kind of game whose popularity will go beyond the framework of this platform.
Merit: 0
Activity: 910
Looking fabulous project.Max supply awesome. Maybe this year top 10 ico,  it will be in the rank.
This sounds very optimistic. The project really looks promising.
Pages:
Jump to: