Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 45. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
In my childhood we spend all the time on the street. But now children prefer to play games and seat at home. VR technologies if they become chip makes the children will spend more time at home.
I do not know. Neighboring children yell beside the window so much that I sometimes want to buy to them myself a game console and VR if only they stayed at home.
Cheesy It's a familiar problem, but we were also such children once. I did not have a computer in my childhood, especially VR, so now this is a less acute problem.
Activity: 476

I think it is rear. But some children likes to play games and sit at home. But now they have so many homework at school that do not have a time for computer or to play games on street. I think VR technologies can help in school studies and hormwork.
Do not forget that the country to the country conditions are different. The progress is distributed unevenly on the planet.
Merit: 0
In my childhood we spend all the time on the street. But now children prefer to play games and seat at home. VR technologies if they become chip makes the children will spend more time at home.
I do not know. Neighboring children yell beside the window so much that I sometimes want to buy to them myself a game console and VR if only they stayed at home.

I think it is rear. But some children likes to play games and sit at home. But now they have so many homework at school that do not have a time for computer or to play games on street. I think VR technologies can help in school studies and hormwork.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I wonder why in the first post there are only two links to local threads. Is Bounty participants did not translate thread into other languages?
hi! to be honest we can't find a good quality translators to make more translations(

Good translation is a big problem. If the progect wants to make an qualitable translation it is necessary to find a good translater. And if the translater is good it takes him a time to make translation. A good translater has a lot of work.
Every person decides by themselfs what to do and how to spend time. But VR technologies are very exiting. And I thing if they will be not very expensive the people will spend a lot of time on them.
Pay attention to the ecological situation in the giant cities. It is more useful in it to sit at home, with a good ventilation system, than to walk the streets.
If the environment in your city is polluted then you are right.
At such rates, the simulated reality will be more attractive than the real  Undecided In fact, it's sad because it reflects real problems. Not every inhabitant of a metropolis can afford to spend the weekend in the country.
Activity: 168
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
A very usefull technology. But if childred will stay the whole day plaing the game wiht VR reality it will not be good for there helth. VR technologies may use in differen spheres not only games.
But you've seen that games using VR require physical exertion, what can be wrong here? What is the difference in running in the gym and running in the gym in special glasses?

Children spends a lot of time on playng computor games. And it is very hard to get them away from computor. Amagine what it will be if there will be VR technologies.
Hardcore gamers think they will disconnect from VR only for sleep.

A very usefull technology. But if childred will stay the whole day plaing the game wiht VR reality it will not be good for there helth. VR technologies may use in differen spheres not only games.
Every person decides by themselfs what to do and how to spend time. But VR technologies are very exiting. And I thing if they will be not very expensive the people will spend a lot of time on them.
Pay attention to the ecological situation in the giant cities. It is more useful in it to sit at home, with a good ventilation system, than to walk the streets.

Merit: 13

Good article. I hope there will be more new articles
Yes. I also liked it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Hello guys!
Here is a new article with our opinion about cryptocurrencies:
https://medium.com/vrtoken/will-the-cryptocurrencies-disappear-within-10-years-affada36baf1
Enjoy reading! Wink

An interesting article with good historical examples, but I want to ask - is it somehow related to the VRT project? You are trying to understand what the future expects for crypto-currencies including the project's token in 10 years?
Activity: 336
hi! to be honest we can't find a good quality translators to make more translations(
How do you think the existing audience coverage is sufficient for a successful ICO campaign? It seems to me that the locals give a very small percentage of views and an even smaller percentage of investment.
Activity: 364
All the same it will be a bit not that. It is unconfident that there are reasons to imitate it for a reason not to leave the house

I think soon such technologies will apper.  The VR developers very quickly. And gamers like it too much. And not only gamers.
Yes, adults like this, too. And appropriate entertainment for adults  Wink

Children spends a lot of time on playng computor games. And it is very hard to get them away from computor. Amagine what it will be if there will be VR technologies.
May be in future it will be so. Now people do not leave the home and the whole day seat at computer and playing games. Amagine what it will be if appear the the VR technologies.
Probably people know better what to do and where to do it. If they want to sit all day at home then why not?

does the project need the amount of money it’s aiming to raise? for most projects, simply raising lots of money doesn’t necessarily help them make more money. does the project have a clear plan of what they will do with the funds?
Have you tried to read the WP? I think the details can be found there, and the general information in the first post.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
I wonder why in the first post there are only two links to local threads. Is Bounty participants did not translate thread into other languages?
Activity: 45
does the project need the amount of money it’s aiming to raise? for most projects, simply raising lots of money doesn’t necessarily help them make more money. does the project have a clear plan of what they will do with the funds?
Activity: 168
All the same it will be a bit not that. It is unconfident that there are reasons to imitate it for a reason not to leave the house

I think soon such technologies will apper.  The VR developers very quickly. And gamers like it too much. And not only gamers.
Yes, adults like this, too. And appropriate entertainment for adults  Wink
In order to realize entertainment for adults, it is necessary to develop a direction in the transmission of touch.
Pages:
Jump to: