Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 49. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Pretty good news. However, to add to the entire visualization of the ability to touch and run through the Moon or Mars, it will really breakthrough Grin
Yes. It would be interesting. Perhaps the partners have some experience in this. Because if the VRT itself will develop all this, then the project may retire from the original goals.

Quite right - cooperation with projects that work in different areas is very useful for each project separately. Each project eventually gets an extension of the range of its application. If you try to get yourself into this by yourself, it will either be very long or very expensive.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Pretty good news. However, to add to the entire visualization of the ability to touch and run through the Moon or Mars, it will really breakthrough Grin
Haha.Imitation of to the moon for cryptotraders. With this platform you will always feel on the moon.
I think everyone is waiting for the real price of the token (preferably growing to the moon) than simulations in this case  Wink

A small virtual victory on the cryptocurrency space will not hurt anyone. I've heard very often lately that there are special psychologists for cryptotraders. So why not do a similar therapy for VR)

Haha.Imitation of to the moon for cryptotraders. With this platform you will always feel on the moon.
I think everyone is waiting for the real price of the token (preferably growing to the moon) than simulations in this case  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Space exploration is always about new processes. VR brings new possibilities to explore, learn and interact with the objects in safe environment. Just imagine what effect that would have as a VR experience – You would be stepping on the Moon!
Follow the link and learn more about our partnership with SpaceBit.
https://kryptomoney.com/vrt-virtual-reality-token-for-space-exploration/

A good answer to the questions asked earlier. Now it is clear in which areas and how the partnership between your projects will develop. If at least some of the plans are implemented, then this will be a great success for both projects.
If for each question in this thread developers will answer the whole article, then everything will be as clear as possible. I also see this cooperation as promising. Each team will solve its highly specialized tasks without interfering with the other. It will be mutually beneficial.
Activity: 364
Space exploration is always about new processes. VR brings new possibilities to explore, learn and interact with the objects in safe environment. Just imagine what effect that would have as a VR experience – You would be stepping on the Moon!

A good answer to the questions asked earlier. Now it is clear in which areas and how the partnership between your projects will develop. If at least some of the plans are implemented, then this will be a great success for both projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
javmarfer
Have your team already rested after attending the last conference? What are the next plans? Maybe you planned to participate in some other event?

Hello! yes , we have a great plans for next months! We will have a great roadshow in Asia soon: China, Japan, Singapore. We will keep you updated here too!
Activity: 224
javmarfer
Have your team already rested after attending the last conference? What are the next plans? Maybe you planned to participate in some other event?

https://b.radikal.ru/b34/1802/56/dfb3e606351d.png

Indeed, at the junction of these two technologies it is possible to solve those problems that were previously unresolved. I think your partnership will be productive.
thanks a lot for your opinion!
Activity: 294

It was also noted by the companies that VR can help to engage people in a more realistic space exploration experience. Spacebit is planning to offer VR experience from their space missions to the supporters of the platform and general public. VRT World has plans to open virtual reality parks around the world. Both companies believe that the cooperation will create a breakthrough solution in the space industry and science.
Good article. I think this partnership will be very fruitful. Both companies have very ambitious development plans.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Usually the more complete and full information is here on this forum. And a lot of discussion here. It is interesting to read.
You expressed the right idea - not only information is important but also its discussion. Joint analysis which is held here in the forum.
Activity: 252

https://b.radikal.ru/b34/1802/56/dfb3e606351d.png

Indeed, at the junction of these two technologies it is possible to solve those problems that were previously unresolved. I think your partnership will be productive.

Activity: 320
It is very convenient when all the news are in one place, do not have to search in different sources and visit different sites.
This is indeed so. Thanks to the community manager he adds all the news in the thread very quickly.
Merit: 0
For some participants it would be much more convenient to see updates and news about the project only here, on the forum. In fact, not everyone has time to follow the news on several sources.
Absolutely right. I invested in 4 projects, I read news on them. I participate in the bounty, I also read news about the campaign. And still I choose from 10 projects those in which I will invest. And every additional information channel becomes superfluous.
This is the state of affairs now. The information flow is so saturated that sometimes you feel helpless. There is not enough time and energy to read the information, even about the necessary things.

Usually the more complete and full information is here on this forum. And a lot of discussion here. It is interesting to read.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
If the picture of the fall from the plane showed in the glasses of this man, he could not distinguish it from reality.
Really a very interesting idea. I'm afraid to jump with a parachute, but I would go to such an attraction. If there were VR equipment then it would be wonderful.

VR technologies have a lot of perspectives, they can use gamers, they can use the teacher to present material to students, and can use businessmen for presentation their products.
Merit: 0
The team has already returned from the conference? Will there be any more detailed reports on this event? Or news about the platform?
I think that this should be monitored on social networks. Here this information will be published with a delay.

In the social network there are a lot of information about development of the project. It is better to see the social network. There are a lot of information about different conferencies and meetings.
You are right in that information there appears more quickly. But I can not follow such a huge number of channels of information, as I follow several projects.

For some participants it would be much more convenient to see updates and news about the project only here, on the forum. In fact, not everyone has time to follow the news on several sources.

It is very convenient when all the news are in one place, do not have to search in different sources and visit different sites.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
If the picture of the fall from the plane showed in the glasses of this man, he could not distinguish it from reality.
Really a very interesting idea. I'm afraid to jump with a parachute, but I would go to such an attraction. If there were VR equipment then it would be wonderful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Here is the last news from facebook
https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/posts/1957840171134912

Technology is now developing so fast that it will soon be possible what we had never dreamed of. So everything can be.
If a person is interested in a project, then he finds time to follow not only the thread of the announcement, but also behind other channels. After all, on this depends earnings - the more closely you follow the project, the more correct decision you take.
Activity: 364
Absolutely right. I invested in 4 projects, I read news on them. I participate in the bounty, I also read news about the campaign. And still I choose from 10 projects those in which I will invest. And every additional information channel becomes superfluous.
This is the state of affairs now. The information flow is so saturated that sometimes you feel helpless. There is not enough time and energy to read the information, even about the necessary things.
Pages:
Jump to: