Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 47. (Read 18200 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

What is the next breakthrough you expect? Imitation of smell or touch? Or some even more exotic option, which is still difficult to imagine, like expanding the computing power of the brain?
I think you can create a smell without virtual reality. From exotic probably pain. Virtual boxing without this will not be completely realistic.
The meaning is not just to create a smell, but to make the smell correspond to the reality that is modeled. To the woods you could smell the scents of trees, at the gas station, the smell of gasoline and rubber, etc.

It would certainly be great to replicate this at home. But, unfortunately, today's technologies are still far from that.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
VR technology is the future of the gaming industry!It's very interesting.I will closely monitor the development of the project.

It is possible to use VR technologies not only in gaming but in studing children. It will be very interesting to children to study by such way. Very exiting.
It will be especially good if new technologies for the transmission of visual data are developed, which would not burden the eyes much. In today's world, you have to look at monitors too much, and they are a source of light.

Isn't that already under development in the form of those crazy glasses that you can wear? Oculus and technology like that?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

What is the next breakthrough you expect? Imitation of smell or touch? Or some even more exotic option, which is still difficult to imagine, like expanding the computing power of the brain?
I think you can create a smell without virtual reality. From exotic probably pain. Virtual boxing without this will not be completely realistic.
The meaning is not just to create a smell, but to make the smell correspond to the reality that is modeled. To the woods you could smell the scents of trees, at the gas station, the smell of gasoline and rubber, etc.

It is possible to use VR technologies not only in gaming but in studing children. It will be very interesting to children to study by such way. Very exiting.
I think VR has a restriction on age limits for use. I'm not sure that it is allowed to teach children with the help of this.
I have not heard anything about such restrictions. I think any thing becomes harmful if you use it in inadequate quantities. Most likely for different ages there will be different restrictions on the time of using VR technology.
I hold the same opinion. Modern screens are almost harmless, the same is true for VR glasses. If you use these technologies without fanaticism, then everything will be okay with the eyes.
Activity: 182
What the blockchain role in your project?
Activity: 364
VR technology is the future of the gaming industry!It's very interesting.I will closely monitor the development of the project.
You are absolutely right. Soon video games without VR will be considered outdated.

The technologies develops so quickly. In the games there are a lot of special effects. And VR technologies very good for cpecial effects.
In the entertainment industry, there is a lot of money, so the development there goes quite quickly. I would not be surprised that the next leap in the development of reality simulation technologies will be done exactly there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I think VR has a restriction on age limits for use. I'm not sure that it is allowed to teach children with the help of this.
I have not heard anything about such restrictions. I think any thing becomes harmful if you use it in inadequate quantities. Most likely for different ages there will be different restrictions on the time of using VR technology.
You are absolutely right. Soon video games without VR will be considered outdated.

The technologies develops so quickly. In the games there are a lot of special effects. And VR technologies very good for cpecial effects.
In the entertainment industry, there is a lot of money, so the development there goes quite quickly. I would not be surprised that the next leap in the development of reality simulation technologies will be done exactly there.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It will be especially good if new technologies for the transmission of visual data are developed, which would not burden the eyes much. In today's world, you have to look at monitors too much, and they are a source of light.
You have touched upon an important problem. The problem of high eye strain with long work with modern digital technology is very relevant. I want to believe that further development will affect this area.
Activity: 364

I believe there are crazy times ahead of us! Smiley Things that we can't even think of now. The most important thing I hope is that technology will always remain one of human being's best friend and not turn into the strongest enemy Wink
As far as I know, AI is not used in this project. So there is no danger. And in general, I think the danger of AI is greatly exaggerated. Usually this is theoretical reasoning just for the sake of tickling your nerves or practicing in the "mental experimenting".
Merit: 0

I was more referring to VRT at home where you connect children who can't go to school with each other and a teacher and then they can learn stuff from home. That would be awesome!
Indeed, with VR technology, the methods of remote learning will come to a new level. Perhaps in the future this will seriously affect the education system.

I believe there are crazy times ahead of us! Smiley Things that we can't even think of now. The most important thing I hope is that technology will always remain one of human being's best friend and not turn into the strongest enemy Wink

It likes the terminator. Realy the technologies develops very quickly. It is very hard to run after modern technologies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 252
In principle, even now looking at the monitor, I feel some tightness (knowing that in VR i can significantly expand the visual perception of the information flow).
Activity: 320

Often, investors dictate their terms and partly justified actions. In many projects on this ground there is a misunderstanding and thus hinders progress in the project.
The situation that you describe is equtable for an offline world. In ICO, everything is quite different, in 99 percent of cases the conditions are dictated by the organizers of ICO, and investors have virtually no influence on them. Therefore, the reputation of the team is very important.

The reputation of the team, there expearience. If the team have a big experience of former sucsessful project. Everyting is important.

It is very important that they have there own tecnopark located in Moscow. It is possible to go to them to meet the team and to see their developments.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

I was more referring to VRT at home where you connect children who can't go to school with each other and a teacher and then they can learn stuff from home. That would be awesome!
Indeed, with VR technology, the methods of remote learning will come to a new level. Perhaps in the future this will seriously affect the education system.

Merit: 100
Often, investors dictate their terms and partly justified actions. In many projects on this ground there is a misunderstanding and thus hinders progress in the project.
The situation that you describe is equtable for an offline world. In ICO, everything is quite different, in 99 percent of cases the conditions are dictated by the organizers of ICO, and investors have virtually no influence on them. Therefore, the reputation of the team is very important.

The reputation of the team, there expearience. If the team have a big experience of former sucsessful project. Everyting is important.
It is very good that on practice people can try the VR equipment and use it. They will know how it works and what can do.
This is the purpose of advertising. This is the best way - people themselves try the product and understand that they really need it.

There is a place where people may go to check everythink. And this place is in Moscow, where there are a lot of population. A lot of people can go to this place.
Pages:
Jump to: