Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 48. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Exactly, much like these softair gun parks work pretty well in big cities. Maybe VRT even offers leagues where different can battle each other. There is a whole range of things that VRT can come up with in the end in order to give their business model a boost.
A good idea. If you have a lot of regular customers, then it will be good to affect the profit-sharing, there will not be a seasonal decline.

What exactly do you mean regarding the profit-sharing? Was that related to the token? Because I think it's only a utility token as far as I know.
I meant only that the income from the functioning park will be evenly distributed over the months of the year. Without sharp failures and peaks.

Ah ok makes sense because I thought you were talking about the VR token, but as far as I know that is only a utility token and not a dividend paying token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Some more news.

We are happy to get into INVESTMENT & INNOVATION IN EMERGING EUROPE report!
Read about us in the first-ever comprehensive startup research on 24 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
You can find our article on page 87.

Thanks a lot EWDN and ICObench for this!

https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/posts/1958802934371969
Good news.
By the way, are you now a new community project manager? I mostly learn new news from you. Or are you just an enthusiast of this ICO and watch it closely?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Often, investors dictate their terms and partly justified actions. In many projects on this ground there is a misunderstanding and thus hinders progress in the project.
The situation that you describe is equtable for an offline world. In ICO, everything is quite different, in 99 percent of cases the conditions are dictated by the organizers of ICO, and investors have virtually no influence on them. Therefore, the reputation of the team is very important.
Activity: 336
It is very good that on practice people can try the VR equipment and use it. They will know how it works and what can do.
This is the purpose of advertising. This is the best way - people themselves try the product and understand that they really need it.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Hello! yes , we have a great plans for next months! We will have a great roadshow in Asia soon: China, Japan, Singapore. We will keep you updated here too!
I hope the subsequent conferences will be as successful as the last one, and you will reach more useful partnership agreements.
The main thing is to develop correctly what has already been achieved. But if the developers feel able to develop in some other direction, then why not.

Often, investors dictate their terms and partly justified actions. In many projects on this ground there is a misunderstanding and thus hinders progress in the project.
Activity: 364
Space exploration is always about new processes. VR brings new possibilities to explore, learn and interact with the objects in safe environment. Just imagine what effect that would have as a VR experience – You would be stepping on the Moon!
Follow the link and learn more about our partnership with SpaceBit.
https://kryptomoney.com/vrt-virtual-reality-token-for-space-exploration/

A good answer to the questions asked earlier. Now it is clear in which areas and how the partnership between your projects will develop. If at least some of the plans are implemented, then this will be a great success for both projects.
If for each question in this thread developers will answer the whole article, then everything will be as clear as possible. I also see this cooperation as promising. Each team will solve its highly specialized tasks without interfering with the other. It will be mutually beneficial.
Well, if for every question I read the article, I will not have time to invest in the project. But I agree that many questions disappear after reading this article.
Merit: 0
Hello! yes , we have a great plans for next months! We will have a great roadshow in Asia soon: China, Japan, Singapore. We will keep you updated here too!
I hope the subsequent conferences will be as successful as the last one, and you will reach more useful partnership agreements.
The main thing is to develop correctly what has already been achieved. But if the developers feel able to develop in some other direction, then why not.
If everything is done step by step, then it is clear whether there are still reserves for some new undertakings or not. It is better to do less, but reliably and in time. In order for the project to have a positive image.

It is very good that they visit many countries. About ICO will know a lot of people from different countries. And that is the best advertisement.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
It would be great if the VRT-team gave an opportunity to test their development to users from the forum who will come to the technopark.
As I understood at the conference in Hong Kong, that's exactly what happened. Anyone could try VR's equipment in operation.

It is very good that on practice people can try the VR equipment and use it. They will know how it works and what can do.
Activity: 294
If everything is done step by step, then it is clear whether there are still reserves for some new undertakings or not. It is better to do less, but reliably and in time. In order for the project to have a positive image.
Activity: 224
Activity: 252
Some more news.

Read about us in the first-ever comprehensive startup research on 24 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.

In principle, there is no new information, just a description of the project and its possibilities. All this we have already read (those who carefully study projects).
Some more news.

They are doing a realy great job and the project becomes more and more popular. It is very good that it discussed in the articles and reports.
Activity: 320
It would be great if the VRT-team gave an opportunity to test their development to users from the forum who will come to the technopark.
As I understood at the conference in Hong Kong, that's exactly what happened. Anyone could try VR's equipment in operation.
Some more news.

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

Are you in Moscow or are you often there? Did you visit this park?
It would be interesting if any of the users visited the park and made a photo report.
I think the developers could organize such a visit or simply make a video about their park.
Activity: 294
Activity: 252
Testing the latest build of our game called "Star Trooper" in Z8 Park located in Moscow. The game takes on an increasingly fascinating plot, beautiful graphics and allows noone to stay indifferent!
Visit Z8 Park and make sure!

https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/videos/1959225994329663/

The lastest news from the project.

It is very good that there is Z8 Park located in Moscow where it is possible to go end see the work of the projects. VR technologies can be used a lot in games.
Are you in Moscow or are you often there? Did you visit this park?
Activity: 320
Testing the latest build of our game called "Star Trooper" in Z8 Park located in Moscow. The game takes on an increasingly fascinating plot, beautiful graphics and allows noone to stay indifferent!

The project has a real basis, it sets me up optimistically. Now a small percentage of ICO can thus express itself.

It is very good that there is Z8 Park located in Moscow where it is possible to go end see the work of the projects. VR technologies can be used a lot in games.

Pages:
Jump to: