Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 63. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
VRT.WORLD is an interesting project. And what do you think of Budbo? Does this ICO have a future? Here's the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sale-20-mln-budbo-20-supply-chain-management-on-a-legal-global-cannabis-2657697
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The game industry is very popular and attracts lots of funs. People spent a lot of money buying different games a lot of money. This is a very perspective area for VR technology.
VRT needs to work on advertising and platform. After all, not all virtual reality on the block.
You mean blockchain? In principle, in this platform, it is used only for the utility token.
Activity: 224

Every company, every business must pay taxes. Sooner or later the government finds the companies which do not pay that taxes. And to identify those who do not pay taxes simply for the state. So you have to pay taxes, another thing is how much to pay taxes.
The best option is to pay zero taxes, ok? It is a pity that this project is closely related to business in offline so this option does not work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

Is business in the real sector can not bring a high income? I believe that this does not matter, especially since the product is in high demand.
Of course it can. But there are such moments as taxes - they worsen the business very much. I think I know why successful ICO is so successful  Roll Eyes
Do you think only because of tax evasion? But serious companies pay taxes, even those that raise funds on ICO.

Every company, every business must pay taxes. Sooner or later the government finds the companies which do not pay that taxes. And to identify those who do not pay taxes simply for the state. So you have to pay taxes, another thing is how much to pay taxes.
Activity: 320
To come to such technologies it is necessary to invest huge sums in R&D. If these sums are earned on entertainment from this sphere, then this will serve as a good signal for continuing work in this direction.
Not such big investments there. All the same, basically we have to use the achievements of fundamental science and apply them already in specific areas.
On the technology patents are made, for their use it is necessary to pay. So still there are costs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
VRT World  launch a global VR marketplace on the blockchain like a Steam or PlayStation Store but only on blockchain.A think it is a very good idea.A global VR marketplace on the blockchain will reduce the costs for developers becouse than can use the common platform and instruments for work.
A good idea. Like the idea of creating a single online gaming space. It would be cool being in clubs on different sides of the earth to play one game.

The game industry is very popular and attracts lots of funs. People spent a lot of money buying different games a lot of money. This is a very perspective area for VR technology.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

I think in the near future regulators will do something.Too many conversations about this now.
I think the utility tokens will suffer the least. They have less influence.
Activity: 336
They begin to pay taxes after the company registers and begins to interact with the real sector. This usually happens after ICO. Business from offline starts to pay taxes even before any activity.
This is certain - some types of taxes have to be paid without even carrying out any activity at all. So the rapid rise of IT companies is understandable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
In Davos, it's probably very interesting. I noticed that a lot of projects are performing there these days.
It's nice to see that at such events, more attention is paid to cryptocurrencies.This is a good sign for the community.

To the issue of cryptocurrencies, people are paying more and more attention and they are discussed at the highest level. This means that the popularity of the cryptocurrency will only grow.
It remains to wait for what regulatory measures they will take at the summit. Although I do not think that this will affect the US and China.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Is business in the real sector can not bring a high income? I believe that this does not matter, especially since the product is in high demand.
Of course it can. But there are such moments as taxes - they worsen the business very much. I think I know why successful ICO is so successful  Roll Eyes
Do you think only because of tax evasion? But serious companies pay taxes, even those that raise funds on ICO.
They begin to pay taxes after the company registers and begins to interact with the real sector. This usually happens after ICO. Business from offline starts to pay taxes even before any activity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The road show of the VRT WORLD project continues all the way to Hong Kong! Sharing some photos from Next Money Asia 2018 Fintech Finals. The event is nothing but great and informative! It is a good opportunity to network with other business leaders throughout the world! https://twitter.com/VRTworld/status/958354341529866241

Looks great. And where can you find more information about this event?
The community manager promised to publish a report on this event. Most likely in social networks.
Activity: 364

Activity: 294
It is possible that in 5 years the technologies will not contact the eyes and ears, but directly with the brain. This is a virtual reality that is indistinguishable from reality.
To come to such technologies it is necessary to invest huge sums in R&D. If these sums are earned on entertainment from this sphere, then this will serve as a good signal for continuing work in this direction.
Not such big investments there. All the same, basically we have to use the achievements of fundamental science and apply them already in specific areas.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Are you a bounty hunter or an investor? Do you think a project related to the real sector will be profitable enough to quickly recoup investments?
In offline business, capitalization is considered a different way. It takes longer time for "accumulation" of income. But less volatility.
Activity: 252

Activity: 224
You already have telegram channel?
The previous pages contain the contacts of the two top project managers in the telegram. If you have an important question, you can contact them directly.
Activity: 243
You already have telegram channel?
Activity: 320
Are you a bounty hunter or an investor? Do you think a project related to the real sector will be profitable enough to quickly recoup investments?
Investments in the real sector do not always pay off quickly, but investments in venture projects (which are successful) pay off many times.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is good when the developers and project team offline meets with people in big cities. People can see the developers, ask them questions and comunicate. This is the best advertisment of the project.
It is possible that there were achieved some agreements or partnerships about which the developers will tell us later.
Pages:
Jump to: