Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 64. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
At the moment I'm interested in a closer perspective - earnings with the project. Therefore, I also wish it good luck.
Are you a bounty hunter or an investor? Do you think a project related to the real sector will be profitable enough to quickly recoup investments?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It is possible that in 5 years the technologies will not contact the eyes and ears, but directly with the brain. This is a virtual reality that is indistinguishable from reality.
To come to such technologies it is necessary to invest huge sums in R&D. If these sums are earned on entertainment from this sphere, then this will serve as a good signal for continuing work in this direction.
Virtual world and VR equipment can be used in different spheres of people live. Now the equpment and techologies are very expencive, but from the time they will become cheaper and more convinient.
All thanks to progress and mass production. We wish the project success so that it brings us closer to these times.
At the moment I'm interested in a closer perspective - earnings with the project. Therefore, I also wish it good luck.
Activity: 252
Recently there was a big conference in Kiev. There were a lot of famous people performing - you can see if you are interested
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjHSSbe3dQL7A5SA8uCkkg/videos

It is good when the developers and project team offline meets with people in big cities. People can see the developers, ask them questions and comunicate. This is the best advertisment of the project.
I agree. The publicity of the team and its communication with the crypto community is beneficial for everyone. It is a pity that not all projects understand the importance of this.
Activity: 224
Now it's real, but only for games on a personal computer or console. I am sure that everything will change radically in the next 5 years.
It is possible that in 5 years the technologies will not contact the eyes and ears, but directly with the brain. This is a virtual reality that is indistinguishable from reality.
After reading your reasoning, I remembered the movie Surrogates. By the way, I would like myself a VR of such a degree of realism.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
A good idea. Like the idea of creating a single online gaming space. It would be cool being in clubs on different sides of the earth to play one game.
Now it's real, but only for games on a personal computer or console. I am sure that everything will change radically in the next 5 years.
Activity: 294
VRT World  launch a global VR marketplace on the blockchain like a Steam or PlayStation Store but only on blockchain.A think it is a very good idea.A global VR marketplace on the blockchain will reduce the costs for developers becouse than can use the common platform and instruments for work.
A good idea. Like the idea of creating a single online gaming space. It would be cool being in clubs on different sides of the earth to play one game.
Activity: 320
The virtual world is attracting more and more attention. And gradually you can lose reality - where it ended, And where virtual reality begins.

Virtual world and VR equipment can be used in different spheres of people live. Now the equpment and techologies are very expencive, but from the time they will become cheaper and more convinient.
All thanks to progress and mass production. We wish the project success so that it brings us closer to these times.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
The virtual world is attracting more and more attention. And gradually you can lose reality - where it ended, And where virtual reality begins.

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
It always surprises me that projects do not pay enough attention to such things as streaming their presentations, meetups, etc. I might not be watching the whole video, but I would have studied it for sure.
Recently there was a big conference in Kiev. There were a lot of famous people performing - you can see if you are interested
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjHSSbe3dQL7A5SA8uCkkg/videos

It is good when the developers and project team offline meets with people in big cities. People can see the developers, ask them questions and comunicate. This is the best advertisment of the project.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Another VR technology based project, it looks like many project have arise that offers the same kind of entertainment. Is this project is already working? I mean, is the team already have an existing park or VR attraction? Also what is the difference from this project to ARena Space?
Competition is good. The reason is to try harder. The truth is that it spreads the money of investors.
Yeah that is totally right, sometimes it is better to have someone to compete because that is how you will going to know how far your team can do. How brilliant and creative is them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
yes, we are about to go to Singapore for BEF , our dear CEO is in conference in Hong Kong right now ! Please, join us on Telegram to keep the fastest feedback and to know more about upcoming events! https://t.me/vrtico
In what capacity does your CEO participate in this event? Is he a guest or is he a promoter of the VR project?
Right now he is a guest in Hong Kong! In Singapore he was a speaker for workshop of Bitcoin club on January, 28 Smiley also in Davos we had a presentation of project together with Spacebit.
This is a very useful activity for the project. With many representatives of investors, developers, etc. managed to communicate? Maybe some preliminary agreements were reached?
Activity: 196
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
I would like to receive more news about the current events of the project, the stages of development and implementation of the ICO. Maybe you have a resource where I can track this?
yes, we are about to go to Singapore for BEF , our dear CEO is in conference in Hong Kong right now ! Please, join us on Telegram to keep the fastest feedback and to know more about upcoming events! https://t.me/vrtico
In what capacity does your CEO participate in this event? Is he a guest or is he a promoter of the VR project?
Right now he is a guest in Hong Kong! In Singapore he was a speaker for workshop of Bitcoin club on January, 28 Smiley also in Davos we had a presentation of project together with Spacebit.
Activity: 238
When I get into the subway during the rush hour, I have such thoughts. Has the zombie-apocalypse already begun or is it just a subway  Grin
I hope after realistic games in the VR people will not really confuse the game and life. It can badly end if there will.
I remember the same thing said about games on the computer. And nothing bad happened. I think with VR will be similar.
VRT World  launch a global VR marketplace on the blockchain like a Steam or PlayStation Store but only on blockchain.A think it is a very good idea.A global VR marketplace on the blockchain will reduce the costs for developers becouse than can use the common platform and instruments for work.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I would like to receive more news about the current events of the project, the stages of development and implementation of the ICO. Maybe you have a resource where I can track this?
Does the community manager appear in the thread? I do not see any news or his answers.
Sure that Im here! Do you have some questions?

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Does the community manager appear in the thread? I do not see any news or his answers.

When I get into the subway during the rush hour, I have such thoughts. Has the zombie-apocalypse already begun or is it just a subway  Grin
I hope after realistic games in the VR people will not really confuse the game and life. It can badly end if there will.
I remember the same thing said about games on the computer. And nothing bad happened. I think with VR will be similar.
Activity: 364
Look closely at the previous pages. Before ICO for another month, there is not much sense to force marketing - there is still too much time ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: