Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 60. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Vr world is kinda bomb that will blast all over the world, so this kind of ico will have a high possibility to known world wide if this one will be popular and a lot of gamer's like it. no doubt that more partnership and investor will come.
This scenario is very likely if a game is created that falls into a trend. Like angry birds for example.
To create such a game is a great success. Now it has grown into a whole holding - a game, cartoons, toys and so on. And on the VR platforms, I have not seen anything like this yet. So the niche is free.

The game  and cartoons industry gives a big apportunities. Children like it. Amagin if the games and cartoons will use VR technologies. It will attrect the children, they will ask to buy more cartoons and games and parents will pay.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Now many ICO can not to collect soft cup. That is why some bountists prefer to start bounty when the soft cup is collected. But if the project is good and you sure that the soft cup will be collected it is better to start bounty among the first.
I think in this case, you just need to take and invest in the project. Earning will be more than several times better.
I hold the same opinion. From a certain level of investment (only a few thousand dollars) bounty programs become uninteresting. Because the income is incomparable in terms of labor costs.

I think this project will not have problems with soft cup. See how many people participate in bounty, nobody  forced them to participate. People believe in the idea. I think the same will happen with the investors. It is a vicious circle, bountists believe investors, the investers will believe too
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Are there any news from the conference in Hong Kong?
Here are some photos. Maybe you will be interested.
https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/posts/1952735311645398
Nice. It is a pity that there are few comments on photographs that would explain who is on them and what the results of communication are.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Vr world is kinda bomb that will blast all over the world, so this kind of ico will have a high possibility to known world wide if this one will be popular and a lot of gamer's like it. no doubt that more partnership and investor will come.
This scenario is very likely if a game is created that falls into a trend. Like angry birds for example.
To create such a game is a great success. Now it has grown into a whole holding - a game, cartoons, toys and so on. And on the VR platforms, I have not seen anything like this yet. So the niche is free.
Activity: 320
Now many ICO can not to collect soft cup. That is why some bountists prefer to start bounty when the soft cup is collected. But if the project is good and you sure that the soft cup will be collected it is better to start bounty among the first.
I think in this case, you just need to take and invest in the project. Earning will be more than several times better.
I hold the same opinion. From a certain level of investment (only a few thousand dollars) bounty programs become uninteresting. Because the income is incomparable in terms of labor costs.
But check everybody is a big work. And that is why people use the cheating accounts. They think that it is very hard to check everybody and hope that thay will not be checked.
I understand it. But when you do everything honestly you feel calmer.

And that is why cheating is very popular. Becouse it is more simple to cheat than to work. There are a lot of cheaters in the games. Becouse it is imporsible to check everybody.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Here are some photos. Maybe you will be interested.
https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/posts/1952735311645398
Does it make sense then to pump out Twitter?
I think cheating is bad anyway.

But check everybody is a big work. And that is why people use the cheating accounts. They think that it is very hard to check everybody and hope that thay will not be checked.
Quite possibly. To projects from the real sector a twofold attitude - on the one hand, everyone is happy that this is materially and really working. On the other hand, everyone is aware of the profitability of the real sector. Therefore, I will not guess the mood of the invetors.

In this project is an experienced team with a ready research and development experience. They already have a Technopark in Moscow and they hold conferences and seminars and share their experience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

Does it make sense then to pump out Twitter?
I think this is relevant. If someone does not take you in a bounty, you can always find another project
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Quite possibly. To projects from the real sector a twofold attitude - on the one hand, everyone is happy that this is materially and really working. On the other hand, everyone is aware of the profitability of the real sector. Therefore, I will not guess the mood of the invetors.
In connection with the trends of the last month, many investors with pleasure would now "take refuge" in the asset associated with the real sector.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
These people are building an interesting ecosystem. I did some research and it could actually become very big. How much has been raised so far?
On February 27, fundraising is just beginning.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
These people are building an interesting ecosystem. I did some research and it could actually become very big. How much has been raised so far?
Activity: 294
Are you waiting for any specific information? If you look at the timing, there seems to be nothing significant to happen.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
First you need to somehow get a large number of subscribers, then your opportunities to increase. At once it will be possible to participate in several bounty campaigns.
I need to think about this. I need to somehow develop my social networks.
What is there to think about? Pay and you will add subscribers as needed. These investments will pay off very quickly.
I'm not sure it's honest. Can not they ban this?
Would not advise it to do. Social campaigns bring in pennies. And time takes a lot.
Activity: 224
What is there to think about? Pay and you will add subscribers as needed. These investments will pay off very quickly.
I'm not sure it's honest. Can not they ban this?
Serious projects do a twitter audit of the participants. And they filter out those who have a high percentage of bots on Twitter.

Many projects check the accounts of participants in social bounty that was now bots acounts. The same is with signature compain. If you have a several accounts on bitcaintalk you must not use them in one signature compain.
I think this kind of strategy annoys many of the participants who are taking part in the campaign from the very beginning. And some are waiting for the collection of soft cap and only then participate in the project.
You have nothing to prevent from joining the campaign from the very beginning and earn a lot of shares. Other people use the strategy that they consider the most profitable.

Pages:
Jump to: