Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 61. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
I think the idea of VR is very perspective. They can use as a training and seminars, and and bisiness like a presentation, for tourists like a gid. There are a lot of sferes wher can use VR technologies.VR can be used by video games. Not long ago, Goldman Sachs estimated that the audience of gamers on consoles is 240 million people.
The main thing is that this audience was solvent. At this point in time the technology of VR is not yet widely spread. And the prices are quite high for such equipment.
Activity: 252
What is there to think about? Pay and you will add subscribers as needed. These investments will pay off very quickly.
I'm not sure it's honest. Can not they ban this?
Serious projects do a twitter audit of the participants. And they filter out those who have a high percentage of bots on Twitter.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This is competition. On what here to be irritated. Participants who in the campaign from the very beginning still have much more shares.

It is the rule. All participants that are in the beginning usually get more apportunities. It is good to be a first.
Only if the project is successful. Those who participate in the project from the outset risk the most.
I'm not sure it's honest. Can not they ban this?
Usually the quality of subscribers is checked and if it is low then you will be removed from the campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
First you need to somehow get a large number of subscribers, then your opportunities to increase. At once it will be possible to participate in several bounty campaigns.
I need to think about this. I need to somehow develop my social networks.
What is there to think about? Pay and you will add subscribers as needed. These investments will pay off very quickly.
Activity: 238
I think the idea of VR is very perspective. They can use as a training and seminars, and and bisiness like a presentation, for tourists like a gid. There are a lot of sferes wher can use VR technologies.VR can be used by video games. Not long ago, Goldman Sachs estimated that the audience of gamers on consoles is 240 million people.
I think this kind of strategy annoys many of the participants who are taking part in the campaign from the very beginning. And some are waiting for the collection of soft cap and only then participate in the project.
When a limit is set in the campaign, this problem does not arise.
You must agree that the risk is incommensurable when the soft cap has already been collected and when it's just the beginning of the project.
Activity: 364
You have nothing to prevent from joining the campaign from the very beginning and earn a lot of shares. Other people use the strategy that they consider the most profitable.
I would participate, but unfortunately the signature on the forum is just one.
If I'm not mistaken then your bounty signature campaign will end only in the summer. I hope you will not regret such a lot of time spent.
I will hope for the best. I have to look for other kinds of bounty for myself
First you need to somehow get a large number of subscribers, then your opportunities to increase. At once it will be possible to participate in several bounty campaigns.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Are there any news from the conference in Hong Kong?
What news can there be from there? Members of the team are present there as guests. I think if there is something significant, they will publish it.
Activity: 294
If I'm not mistaken then your bounty signature campaign will end only in the summer. I hope you will not regret such a lot of time spent.
Really? I am intrigued. I did not think that there are such long public stages of preparation before ICO.
Activity: 224
There where many participants there as a result it turns out small earnings. Of course, if you do not have the rank of a Hero or Legend.
In this case, you are right. But for successful projects even smaller ranks can get a good payment.
If we take into account the subsequent growth on the exchange, then yes, this earnings can be very large.
Activity: 252
In any case, there is a significant difference between 30 participants and 200.
Activity: 320
You have nothing to prevent from joining the campaign from the very beginning and earn a lot of shares. Other people use the strategy that they consider the most profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Ahead more than a month and a lot of participants can have time to join. So you make calculations early.
I think this kind of strategy annoys many of the participants who are taking part in the campaign from the very beginning. And some are waiting for the collection of soft cap and only then participate in the project.
Activity: 364
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Ahead more than a month and a lot of participants can have time to join. So you make calculations early.
This is competition. On what here to be irritated. Participants who in the campaign from the very beginning still have much more shares.

It is the rule. All participants that are in the beginning usually get more apportunities. It is good to be a first.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 294

I think till the end a new participants will add to bounty compain. I now than many people go to that bount compain where there are a lot participants. It meance that the project is very atractive.
[/quote]
There where many participants there as a result it turns out small earnings. Of course, if you do not have the rank of a Hero or Legend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
If the campaign is successful and will collect the necessary amount of money, the shares of the remaining participants will be very high.

A good project will give apportunity to earn evebody. The earnings in such bounty may be very good. For this reason people usually goes to that bounty where a lot of participants.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

And there are a lot of participants. See the list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/111K8_GG3OnAD-L5G7rwmO7zccDOOiRqlHvmliHd2MDs/edit

See how many peolpe participate in bounty. It meance that the people like the idea of ICO.
Funny statistics about participants in the signature campaign. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/111K8_GG3OnAD-L5G7rwmO7zccDOOiRqlHvmliHd2MDs/edit#gid=379006667
Not all survived until its end)

I think till the end a new participants will add to bounty compain. I now than many people go to that bount compain where there are a lot participants. It meance that the project is very atractive.
Pages:
Jump to: