Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 65. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
No changes were announced, so that on February 27, the sale of tokens will begin. You do not use trackers to keep track of dates?
According to this tracker https://www.coingecko.com/en/ico ICO will begin on February 27th, so everything goes according to plan.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Soon, crypto currency will be used in all spheres of life. Even in countries where they are not allowed - just under the guise of utilities tokens.
Maybe so, but most likely the state will try to prevent this by all means. It is afraid of the economic freedom of the population and tries to strangle everything with taxes.
Activity: 294
The virtual world is attracting more and more attention. And gradually you can lose reality - where it ended, And where virtual reality begins.
When I get into the subway during the rush hour, I have such thoughts. Has the zombie-apocalypse already begun or is it just a subway  Grin
I hope after realistic games in the VR people will not really confuse the game and life. It can badly end if there will.
Activity: 252
To the issue of cryptocurrencies, people are paying more and more attention and they are discussed at the highest level. This means that the popularity of the cryptocurrency will only grow.
Soon, crypto currency will be used in all spheres of life. Even in countries where they are not allowed - just under the guise of utilities tokens.
Activity: 320
There are no changes - the token sale will begin on February 27th? Too much information in social networks - I do not read them. I'm afraid to miss important changes.
No changes were announced, so that on February 27, the sale of tokens will begin. You do not use trackers to keep track of dates?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
There are no changes - the token sale will begin on February 27th? Too much information in social networks - I do not read them. I'm afraid to miss important changes.
You're probably an active bounty hunter and signed up for hundreds of pages on social networks. I know your problem.
Activity: 336
The virtual world is attracting more and more attention. And gradually you can lose reality - where it ended, And where virtual reality begins.
When I get into the subway during the rush hour, I have such thoughts. Has the zombie-apocalypse already begun or is it just a subway  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
In Davos, it's probably very interesting. I noticed that a lot of projects are performing there these days.
It's nice to see that at such events, more attention is paid to cryptocurrencies.This is a good sign for the community.

To the issue of cryptocurrencies, people are paying more and more attention and they are discussed at the highest level. This means that the popularity of the cryptocurrency will only grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It always surprises me that projects do not pay enough attention to such things as streaming their presentations, meetups, etc. I might not be watching the whole video, but I would have studied it for sure.
Recently there was a big conference in Kiev. There were a lot of famous people performing - you can see if you are interested
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjHSSbe3dQL7A5SA8uCkkg/videos
Merit: 104
The main thing in any successful project is to find not those who do not need it, but those who need it. I think that VR will be in demand by many people.
Before using tokens by appointment, it's still quite long as it seems to me. At this stage it is important that the team showed good results in promoting the project.

I try to participate in those bounty, where the idea is very interesting for me, and where I can use tokens. I usually hold the tokens, and do not sell them immediately as the project appear on exchanges.
Activity: 364
The road show of the VRT WORLD project continues all the way to Hong Kong! Sharing some photos from Next Money Asia 2018 Fintech Finals. The event is nothing but great and informative! It is a good opportunity to network with other business leaders throughout the world! https://twitter.com/VRTworld/status/958354341529866241

It always surprises me that projects do not pay enough attention to such things as streaming their presentations, meetups, etc. I might not be watching the whole video, but I would have studied it for sure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The road show of the VRT WORLD project continues all the way to Hong Kong! Sharing some photos from Next Money Asia 2018 Fintech Finals. The event is nothing but great and informative! It is a good opportunity to network with other business leaders throughout the world! https://twitter.com/VRTworld/status/958354341529866241

Nice, this Vrt shows more seriousness in building a quality project many activities undertaken to introduce potentially valuable assets to big business Smiley .
Merit: 102
Activity: 224
An interesting project from the real sector. Is there a bounty program for it? I think participation in it would be beneficial.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Is it true that the project has already functioning VR parks? Did anyone find out about the conditions necessary to open a franchise?
All questions on this topic, developers offer to solve in PM. In the thread there are their contacts in the telegraph, you can try to write them directly.
copper member
Activity: 623
Merit: 22
Hello!
Who are your direct competitors on the market?
Activity: 320
Is it true that the project has already functioning VR parks? Did anyone find out about the conditions necessary to open a franchise?
Activity: 294
New VR-headset — Oculus Go and HTC Vive Pro

There are dozens of virtual reality headsets presented in the market for the moment — from budget models that work in conjunction with a smartphone, to advanced ones, for which a PC game is needed. Soon the situation can dramatically change — powerful headsets will be deprived of associated equipment and will cease to constrain users. The first steps in this direction have already been made — today let us talk about Oculus Go and HTC Vive Pro.

Oculus Go

Oculus Rift is perhaps the most famous VR headset on the market. Everyone have heard of it after Facebook bought Oculus VR for more than $ 2 billion.

The consumer version of the Oculus Rift went on sale in March 2016, the Oculus Touch controllers in December of the same year. Facebook does not disclose how many devices was sold, but on Steam (the largest online gaming store) there are about 70 thousand owners of Rift. True, it is worth adding that Oculus VR is developing its own store of VR-applications — Oculus Store.

At CES 2018 Facebook presented Oculus Go — a light version of Rift with a price of $ 200 instead of $ 600. Oculus Go do not need an external computing node (PC) or a smartphone. At the same time, the resolution of the picture is 2560x1440 against 2160x1200 at Rift. Additional characteristics are not provided, but the concept of a cheaper and self-contained headset is impressive. In China, by the way, Xiaomi will produce a copy of the Oculus Go — Mi VR Standalone (with 32 or 64 GB of flash memory).

Jason Rubin, one of the leaders of Oculus VR, in a recent interview honestly outlined the minuses of Rift — insufficient resolution, solid weight and a requirement to use in conjunction with the PC. In fairness, these are technical disadvantages, not conceptual ones. Oculus VR is aimed at high-quality graphics, a wide field of view and, of course, the lack of additional wires. Partially named ideas are embodied in the Go helmet.

A promising development of Facebook is the Oculus Santa Cruz glasses, summarizing the power of Rift with Go mobility. This device is “all in one”.

It is noteworthy that Facebook cares not only about the hardware, but also about the creators of content. In January 2018, the Start program was announced, aimed at novice developers under the VR. Participation is free of charge. Companies registered in the program will open access to products (including Oculus Santa Cruz), and to technologies.

https://medium.com/@VRTOKEN/new-vr-headset-oculus-go-and-htc-vive-pro-e7ff197be23c
Does this news somehow relate to the project or are they just brought here to inform about the general state of affairs in the industry?
Activity: 252
It seems to me that this requires a lot of time. According to my observations, ICO for gamers are mostly failing though they have a huge potential.
What do you think is the main reason for this? I think the industry is highly competitive and it is very difficult to invent something new.
Pages:
Jump to: