Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 98. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
By the way what do you think about ads in the games (content)? I mean who will decide which T-shirt wear  zombie John it will be reebok or nike ) and what about % for token holders...I hink this is huge market and as  a contributor I wnat my part ^^

Very good question!
We will sell the ad place in games. It's a very huge business but not the main Course of VRT.World
By the way all transactions will be on token and it's the reason why early investors should to pay attention to our project Smiley
Activity: 420
To be honest, from the prospects of this, and indeed any VR project is breathtaking, for the opportunity to be in the head of the top player in the final match ...
This project is mainly about games and entertainment ... but do not forget that VR will also be in demand in medicine, production and many other spheres of life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Devs do you have any real showcase in Russia and in particular in Moscow? Id like to check it out if the product already exists, btw as far as I understood the team is from Russia, are you gonna expand in the near future and whats your geographical market targets?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
To be honest, from the prospects of this, and indeed any VR project is breathtaking, for the opportunity to be in the head of the top player in the final match ...
Activity: 161
ProximaX
By the way what do you think about ads in the games (content)? I mean who will decide which T-shirt wear  zombie John it will be reebok or nike ) and what about % for token holders...I hink this is huge market and as  a contributor I wnat my part ^^
I want VR glasses in airplanes. For people with aerophobia it will be rescue =) and for people who boring during flight too )
that's could be dope  Grin
Activity: 280
The VR project is being developed by many companies. but I read from this project is very interesting and can also be arranged very well. in terms of quality is already very good and has a great team. I think this project is worth following because in the future this project will succeed.

Dear friends, we just started presale of our project www.VRT.WORLD . We have been moving toward this point for the last three months, but it feels like a lifetime. The team works 24/7 and puts in 110%, but we know that all our efforts are not wasted, and the number of participants in the white list only gives us more confidence. This is only the beginning toward the unification of the world VR community under the flag of VRT.WORLD. We want to say thank you to everyone. We have all done the right things together and the hashtag #successisunavoidable became our motto!

For investors we prepared small FAQ how to invest:

1) Go to https://presale.vrt.world
2) Press "Register"
3) Fill your e-mail and password (minimum characters - 6)
4) Confirm your password
5) Press "Create new account"
6) Well done! You are in!
7) Chose your currency (BTC / ETH / LTC / DASH)
8 ) Buy VRT Token

Keep in touch!

Activity: 434
Have a look for our new article on Medium:

Excellent article, very informative. I've always been a fan of VR. The idea with blockchain can open new opportunities in this area.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
In the white paper there is a reference to a deep analysis of a VR-technologys market from Goldmansachs. For those who study the topic meticulously I recommend reading. It is obvious that the technology is still in its infancy and will develop very rapidly.

Technology is certainly very interesting. This is the future, which is rapidly developing. For the time being, the market is not saturated, and the project has a better chance of taking its place. I will follow the sale.
Activity: 420
I want VR glasses in airplanes. For people with aerophobia it will be rescue =) and for people who boring during flight too )
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
In the white paper there is a reference to a deep analysis of a VR-technologys market from Goldmansachs. For those who study the topic meticulously I recommend reading. It is obvious that the technology is still in its infancy and will develop very rapidly.
This project seems verry interesting and original, i will follow your news Wink
thanks Smiley join us on Telegram for latest news https://t.me/vrtico

I read your article and I had a question: if the age limits for participating in games? judging by the photos the kit has some weight. Backpack, HMD, markers are all going to pounds in weight. Is there, in your experience, an age limit for the participation of children in the game? I am sure that the children after the first experience VR will be hard to take away from the park Smiley
Yes, we have the age limits for participating in games: under 14 y.o. is allowed only with parents. But there was one boy who played in our game and he was just 8 y.o. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

I read your article and I had a question: if the age limits for participating in games? judging by the photos the kit has some weight. Backpack, HMD, markers are all going to pounds in weight. Is there, in your experience, an age limit for the participation of children in the game? I am sure that the children after the first experience VR will be hard to take away from the park Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This project seems verry interesting and original, i will follow your news Wink

Guys, did you start? One hour ago I tried to contribute but it was impossible! Wanna get my 40% bonus   Undecided
as far as I know the bonus on the presale is 30%. This bonus is also good. Third of the price.

Even now is a Whitelist Bonus which is 40% !
Well on the site the timer counts the remaining hours before the start of presale and the bonus size is specified in 30%. The screenshot was from your website.
Upd:I'm a little confused. If I correctly understood on the first day there will be a bonus of 40%, in the subsequent presale days it will be 30%?

yes, correct .
From today till December 12,2017 is Token Pre-Sale for only Whitelist members with 40 % Bonus.
From December 13,2017 to December 23,2017 is 30% Bonus.
Can I send BTC from Coinbase to the ico address, or you accept only USD?

hey, yes you can! After end of Pre-Sale we will send VRT tokens on your ERC20 competitive wallet address.
BTW we accept BTC, ETH, LTC and DASH
Activity: 434
If successful, the ICO and after the launch of the network parks VR, I as the investor will receive a certain percentage from the activities of the project (e.g. the cost of a visit) or just a discount on the ticket?

Now, not many projects allow tokens owners to manage the company and distribute the dividends. I think only discounts.
Well, let's hope that someday the conditions will change, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: