Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Wall Street Coin-DECENTRALIZED STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 2. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 36
hope this proj can make a difference in this space, the +3 days transaction time convention really oughta be changed
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Walk street is an amazing project with good innovative and good prospect for all crypto investors. Goodluck guys.  Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This is an amazing project with good innovative solutions.
Activity: 42
Ok, so there are many similar projects, tell me, what are your features? how are you different from the others and what is your advantages?

Activity: 322
As a Cryptocurrency enthusiast, the Wall Street Coin project is exactly where you want to invest your money, the platform offers almost everything a crypto & stock investor needs plus it offers an organized regulation of the traditional stock market; peer-to-peer selling and investing; decentralized system for transactions; an immutable ledger; and a standard for identity verification/ transactions. This is a top top project!
Activity: 36
I ready about this project on bountyOx… i really can't miss not to participate in the ico
Activity: 75
i love this project , this project is gonna be awesome
Activity: 31
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project! Have a nice day for the project
Activity: 182
Nice project. Hope to the moon.
Activity: 92
This is an ICO raising money to build the first ever Decentralized Blockchain based Stock Exchange
Activity: 16
I love this project. As an ico expert I can say that you may invest here
this is 100% transparent ico
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
the true decentralisation and automation of equity trading seems some way off, hope wsc can point us closer in that direction.
Activity: 182
Interesting, a cryptocurrency and a decentralized blockchain based stock selling and investing platform that is open to everyone..Excited about the future of the coin
Activity: 37
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
very loud name of the project but I did not find the connection between the project and wall street, even with the usual case-creation of the project the team did not cope, originality at zero
Activity: 84
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. You are doing a great job for this project! Have a nice day for the project 
Activity: 154
Please what the total supply of Wall Street Coin project?
I love the idea that Wall Street Coin has a fortified plan, roadmap, and practical platform letting consumers know they are one of the most promising ICO in the current dispersed ICO market.
Since the inception of the project, it has attracted a lot of attention of many people. What is said about its significance for the social community.
This project has set goals and a clearly defined vision and know how to make it work. That’s what makes it different.
Pages:
Jump to: