Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 37. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:04:46 AM
Greetings,
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?

Well marketing team of Everest is really capable and I believe they have what it takes to deliver users.

Judging by the amount of hype they managed to create,i would say that their marketing team is doing good job!

I think the idea in itself is very appealing to people so it generates a lot of attention too.
Activity: 37
September 03, 2018, 02:44:36 AM
Greetings,
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?

Well marketing team of Everest is really capable and I believe they have what it takes to deliver users.

Judging by the amount of hype they managed to create,i would say that their marketing team is doing good job!
Activity: 182
September 03, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
I see that you ask KYC for bounty participants.Can everyone join bounty then,or some countries will be excluded?
Activity: 212
September 03, 2018, 02:21:28 AM
Hi,
I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this plan?

I'm afraid that we're unable to make our marketing strategy public

Can you please extrapolate and explain why is that?

Our marketing strategy is tied in the most part by our go to market strategy
If we publish that, we risk that all the work that has been done thus far, to be just handed out to someone else.
However, we belive in strong product development and functionality - which will set us to the path that we aim to take on forward

I agree with this.Marketing strategies are not something you publicly share around,atleast not specific details.
September 02, 2018, 02:10:02 PM
Hi,
I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this plan?

Our marketing strategy is tied in the most part by our go to market strategy
If we publish that, we risk that all the work that has been done thus far, to be just handed out to someone else.
However, we belive in strong product development and functionality - which will set us to the path that we aim to take on forward
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 02:00:33 PM
Hi,

September 02, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
Greetings,

Everest utilizes biometric identity and an immutable ledger that allows the seamless exchange of value between governments, banks, NGOs, insurance companies, hospitals, and other organizations. It reduces fraud and leakage. It makes identity verification at scale more cost-effective than ever before. 

Users receive social and economic benefits from their digital identity. No device is needed to access these benefits. An inclusive and secure identity means seamless value transfer and access to global economic services such as banking, credit, and insurance.

Cash Transfer: 100% validation of money sent to biometrically verified users.
Remittance: easy, cost-effective way for banks to offer money transfer services.
Micro-finance: full solution to lend money to the billions of people and SMEs.
Micro-insurance: collect documents, biometrically sign contracts to serve billions of users with or without devices.
Medical records: manage documents hosted in the cloud or device, track healthcare for all.
Land: combine titles, GPS coordinates, and identities to bank and secure land.
ID verification: verify identities for value exchange with integrated KYC/AML

will government officials recognize it as official? do you have an agreement with them?

I'm afraid we're unable to answer that question, this early in the development of our project. More information will be announced as the core team sees fit
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 01:53:11 PM
Greetings,

Everest utilizes biometric identity and an immutable ledger that allows the seamless exchange of value between governments, banks, NGOs, insurance companies, hospitals, and other organizations. It reduces fraud and leakage. It makes identity verification at scale more cost-effective than ever before. 

Users receive social and economic benefits from their digital identity. No device is needed to access these benefits. An inclusive and secure identity means seamless value transfer and access to global economic services such as banking, credit, and insurance.

Remittance: easy, cost-effective way for banks to offer money transfer services.
Micro-insurance: collect documents, biometrically sign contracts to serve billions of users with or without devices.
Medical records: manage documents hosted in the cloud or device, track healthcare for all.

will government officials recognize it as official? do you have an agreement with them?
Activity: 166
September 02, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
Greetings,

September 02, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
Greetings,

Activity: 10
September 02, 2018, 01:41:40 PM
Greetings,
Activity: 216
September 02, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
I would believe that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?

I don't think people from USA and China can invest.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 01:26:00 PM
vol of ID does not seem to increase or increase little. Everything about the project is still silent. I would like to read the latest ID message on this forum! Please provide effective strategies to increase the price of ID and I do not know if I can buy ID in USDT Huh
Activity: 130
September 02, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
it looks like a very interesting and not bad project too. I really like the concept of this project. Maybe I will try to join this project. Good luck for this project and team.
September 02, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
Hi,

How much funds has been allocated to marketing though?

You can see the allocation for each part of our project on our website
September 02, 2018, 01:24:07 PM
Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have some region  in mind to start with ?

We will start with emerging markets, worldwide expantion to follow
September 02, 2018, 01:23:33 PM
I would believe that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?

Any country restrictions will be announced in due time
Activity: 15
September 02, 2018, 01:20:19 PM
It seems to me this it a project with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid projects. just my opinion...
Activity: 152
September 02, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
Hi,

How much funds has been allocated to marketing though?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 01:14:21 PM
Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have some region  in mind to start with ?
Pages:
Jump to: