Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 38. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:06:39 PM
Greetings,  Is KYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

KYC is a mandatory thing now,so we all should get used to itand becoming mandatory for bounty tokens too.

I guess we need regulation if we want crypto to become mainstream

I agree with you, it should become mandatory for bounty campaigns too, it would force people to act with more integrity.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 12:59:58 PM
The plan that's descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!
Activity: 8
September 02, 2018, 12:59:15 PM
I would believe that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
Activity: 238
September 02, 2018, 12:54:34 PM
Hi,
I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this plan?

I'm afraid that we're unable to make our marketing strategy public
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
Hi,
I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this plan?

It is very interesting and I would also like to hear what is their approach for attracting more users.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 12:40:21 PM
Greetings,  Is KYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

KYC is a mandatory thing now,so we all should get used to itand becoming mandatory for bounty tokens too.

I guess we need regulation if we want crypto to become mainstream
Activity: 18
September 02, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
Hi,
September 02, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

Yes, KYC needed for both bounty and investors. BTW we have no public sale, now Private sale on going you can subscribe in our website to participate in private sale.

Hi.for how long is your presale going on,and what is the bonus available at the moment?

Presale duration is 08/13/18 - 10/12/18 and max bonus is 30 %
September 02, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

Yes, KYC needed for both bounty and investors. BTW we have no public sale, now Private sale on going you can subscribe in our website to participate in private sale.

Hi.for how long is your presale going on,and what is the bonus available at the moment?
Activity: 23
September 02, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

Activity: 11
September 02, 2018, 06:33:56 AM
Activity: 33
September 02, 2018, 06:29:02 AM
I like the idea of the Project
Activity: 185
September 02, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
I've noticed a lot of projects incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the idea definitely.

It would be a great way too boost confidence in the project to see how it works.
Activity: 23
September 02, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
Do you plan to offer staking system,or masternodes?

No, We have not staking system, Out Token is utility token.
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

Can you explain what Masternodes are? Would like to hear an explanation from some of the more knowledgeable members from the forum.
Activity: 15
September 02, 2018, 04:53:35 AM
I've noticed a lot of projects incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the idea definitely.
Activity: 61
September 02, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 04:31:19 AM
This is a very forward-looking technical project, to achieve this goal requires a lot of effort and time. I believe the team needs to overcome these pressures.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 04:18:54 AM
The Everest platform is very rich and projects are carried out globally. What measures does Everest use to attract partners to participate in the project?
Activity: 129
September 02, 2018, 04:14:50 AM
I think this is an outstanding product. A quick look through the whitepaper and roadmap shows me the reliability of the project.

I advise you to check whitepaper thoroughly,to get full understanding of the Everest ,as it is a very interesting project!
Pages:
Jump to: