Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 40. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
What was the role of UN in your cooperation with them on the project?

We were participants in the WFP Accelerator program in Munich, have presented to multiple agencies in the UN. The role of the UN has been as a potential customer of Everest.
https://twitter.com/WFPInnovation/status/971834997622616064

Wow that sounds awesome, and hopefully it brought you some connections Smiley

Why are they a potential and not  a confirmed customer? Is it because of crypto regulations or sth else?

Maybe they just didnt sign any contract for collaboration so they cannot announce it.
they have presented at several UN agencies.
that's good information for the development of this platform. we are waiting for the development, I am sure that many investors will be involved.

It would be nice to have more info regarding this collab, but if the team does not have time and is busy with development then I guess maybe we just have to wait a bit more.

Yes,i would like to read some artcile about it,with more details regarding that.And i think it would help with marketing.

It would definitely boost sales and interest for potential future users.
Activity: 63
September 01, 2018, 11:09:19 AM
I think that  most important thing for any project is that it solves real world problem,and Everest is definitely doing that!

There are many ICos around that dont really need blockchain,but Everest can really use all best parts of blockchain technology and help people.And thats wht everest has good chances to be big.
true that
September 01, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

We were participants in the WFP Accelerator program in Munich, have presented to multiple agencies in the UN. The role of the UN has been as a potential customer of Everest.

Why are they a potential and not  a confirmed customer? Is it because of crypto regulations or sth else?

Maybe they just didnt sign any contract for collaboration so they cannot announce it.
that's good information for the development of this platform. we are waiting for the development, I am sure that many investors will be involved.

It would be nice to have more info regarding this collab, but if the team does not have time and is busy with development then I guess maybe we just have to wait a bit more.

meanwhile you should join  telegram group if you haven't yet for updates https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@Everestdotorg
September 01, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
I think that  most important thing for any project is that it solves real world problem,and Everest is definitely doing that!
yes
September 01, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
I would like to join the sale.What kind of procedure i must go through to join?
please subscribe on our website so the  team will respond with all the details about private sale
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
September 01, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

Yes,i would like to read some artcile about it,with more details regarding that.And i think it would help with marketing.

Any word from the article bureau, organization that works to do articles for articleless people? I need an article about invasion in southern vietnam and war between south and north in the usa. How about marketing affairs? Is everything smooth? People complain that they lost touch with the entity that were carrying out community outreach.
Activity: 56
September 01, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

There are many ICos around that dont really need blockchain,but Everest can really use all best parts of blockchain technology and help people.And thats wht everest has good chances to be big.
September 01, 2018, 09:37:15 AM
ID has been big token to be may take softcap or hardcap but my still know the ID will be up to the floors in the future. do not know. the information and tin from most most most registered and most expected any project and the plan of the project will be reported on the web or the channel of their own phone for the following users can be captured tin from project...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 09:31:42 AM
This project will be a success in the future, I'm sure that and I believe.
Join this great project, because it will be successful if you do it.
Activity: 129
September 01, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 08:41:24 AM
I would like to join the sale.What kind of procedure i must go through to join?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 08:33:52 AM
I invested in this project from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other projects, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !

Yes,this is what separates this [rojects from mst of the other ones-it has real world usage!
Activity: 113
September 01, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

Activity: 32
September 01, 2018, 04:44:23 AM
I invested in this project from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other projects, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

Activity: 33
August 31, 2018, 04:11:43 PM
Great thing to know that the team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data plan to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I'll be keep looking forward for this plan to succeed and attain its great goal.
August 31, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

Nice, did any fruitful collaboration came out of that?

If it didn't right away it's a good reference for future business developments. It's always good to have something up your sleeve when venturing in something new.

True, this kind of partnership will look good when negotiating with other companies,as UN will only work with serious teams.
Pages:
Jump to: