Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 42. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
What was the role of UN in your cooperation with them on the project?
Activity: 34
August 31, 2018, 09:15:08 AM
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 250
August 31, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
Interesting concept this biometric verification. I will have to read more about it,but you got my attention for sure!

Yes it is very innovative solution, and something that is very needed at the moment.

this is a decentralized platform that will give users a new economy. I see, Everst has been supported by global financial institutions, humanitarian organizations, governments, and various strategic partners. I think you don't hesitate to join because this platform is worthy of your investment.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
August 31, 2018, 08:59:12 AM
If I invest now, when will I get my ID tokens?

The Everest Pre-Sale will take place exclusively on the Everest website. To participate in the ID Token Sale, you will need to register at the https://everest.org and have an ERC20-compatible wallet which will be used as your Token Receiving Address

Tokens will be locked for 3 months after the end of the token sale

Will all tokens be locked 3 months or only bonus tokens?
Yes all tokens will be locked for 3 months

That's a good thing, so people won't be able to sell them before you actually get product out.

So the plan is to unlock tokens at the moment the app is released if I understood correctly?

It would be nice, so the users will be able to sell assets they wait until the product has been released, usually the price will be higher, I wish the best for the smooth running of the project.

Notably, everest has just now opened the tunnel for transportation of faith from the user to shared container simultaneously accessible by the horde of users. That is the community to which u offload the part of ur good faith to free urself from unwanted baggage. Lets lift the bar now and weed out the elements we dont wanna see here through kicking them out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 08:57:09 AM
Hey there.
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?

SALE TOKEN SUPPLY: 296,685,341 "ID" tokens sold with 7,000,000 tokens given away through Bounty

Whats the price of 1 ID token?
Activity: 238
August 31, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
Hey there.
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?

SALE TOKEN SUPPLY: 296,685,341 "ID" tokens sold with 7,000,000 tokens given away through Bounty
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 08:12:23 AM
Hey there.
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 06:44:29 AM
I did not received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it's supposed to be like that ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 06:37:36 AM
Interesting concept this biometric verification. I will have to read more about it,but you got my attention for sure!

Be sure to check out their whitepaper as it has a lot of information on the project.

Yes it's a complex project and idea (all good ones are) so it's best to check whitepaper throughly to get full understanding of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

Yes it is very innovative solution, and something that is very needed at the moment.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 04:54:54 AM
The hud needs more on this project. Potential projects such as lack of ability to turn to develop. Teams need to do more as they offer more bounty or airdrop to make this campaign successful.
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

Be sure to check out their whitepaper as it has a lot of information on the project.
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
There is a lot of hype about this type of projects. probably boosted by Facebook scandal of data breach and Cambridge analytica's involvement in manipulating the public opinion with metadata but i am absolutely sure that this type of idea if it manages to go mainstream is a goldmine.

They will probably be monitored closely by many to see if they can deliver on the end product.
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Activity: 39
August 30, 2018, 01:06:44 PM
There is a lot of hype about this type of projects. probably boosted by Facebook scandal of data breach and Cambridge analytica's involvement in manipulating the public opinion with metadata but i am absolutely sure that this type of idea if it manages to go mainstream is a goldmine.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

The Everest Pre-Sale will take place exclusively on the Everest website. To participate in the ID Token Sale, you will need to register at the https://everest.org and have an ERC20-compatible wallet which will be used as your Token Receiving Address

That's a good thing, so people won't be able to sell them before you actually get product out.

So the plan is to unlock tokens at the moment the app is released if I understood correctly?

It would be nice, so the users will be able to sell assets they wait until the product has been released, usually the price will be higher, I wish the best for the smooth running of the project.

I doubt it will be smooth running as every project runs into problems, but it's how they handle them that's important.
Activity: 25
August 30, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 11:47:11 AM
Where does the team come from originally?Which country?
The team is from San Diego

So their headquarters is there as well?
Pages:
Jump to: