Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 39. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Activity: 131
September 02, 2018, 03:55:10 AM
I like the idea of the project, because it has several functions in it. tell me, how do you advertise or will you be in the near future?

I think they are adverstising already,through bounty campaign that is quite popular.

They are and will continue to advertise because the product will not sell itself or attract new users on.

Of course,its constant struggle as this is highly competitive market,so you gotta keep advertising.

I dont think thats specific for crypto,thats how it is nowadays.Those with agressive marketing usually succeed.So its good thing that Everest is doing that part properly.
Activity: 50
September 02, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
I like the idea of the project, because it has several functions in it. tell me, how do you advertise or will you be in the near future?

I think they are adverstising already,through bounty campaign that is quite popular.

They are and will continue to advertise because the product will not sell itself or attract new users on.

Of course,its constant struggle as this is highly competitive market,so you gotta keep advertising.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 03:01:49 AM
I think this is an outstanding product. A quick look through the whitepaper and roadmap shows me the reliability of the project.
Activity: 14
September 01, 2018, 07:20:50 PM
Hey there.
I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Popular does not mean effective, although the bounty has a plus -  after token distribution the company has a lot of token holders and strong community.
Activity: 266
September 01, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

Activity: 276
September 01, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Activity: 53
September 01, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
Which currencies are accepted during the sale?

As of now, ETH
If anything else will be added, we will let you guys know

That makes sense,as Eveerst is ethereum blockchain based project,and its easy to get ETH .
Activity: 280
September 01, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

Marketing will be taken care of.
However, we can't publish our marketing plan due to obvious reasons

But can you at least advertise some possible future opportunities for community involvment?
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 04:03:35 PM
I see that you have some high profile advisors with you,that should help with the sale for sure!

Do you plan to add few more?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 04:01:54 PM
How does Everest govern the data of users to prevent misuse by their 3rd party clients?Can you please explain that part abit more?
September 01, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

Marketing will be taken care of.
However, we can't publish our marketing plan due to obvious reasons
Activity: 222
September 01, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

I'm pretty sure that Everest team already has a developed marketing strategy in pocket.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 01, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
Activity: 211
September 01, 2018, 02:25:08 PM
At what stage of the sale are we at the moment? What is the discount and minimum now?

I think that minimum is 10k USD during private sale.
September 01, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

As of now, ETH
If anything else will be added, we will let you guys know
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 02:06:47 PM
At what stage of the sale are we at the moment? What is the discount and minimum now?
Activity: 212
September 01, 2018, 01:47:20 PM
What was the role of UN in your cooperation with them on the project?

We were participants in the WFP Accelerator program in Munich, have presented to multiple agencies in the UN. The role of the UN has been as a potential customer of Everest.
https://twitter.com/WFPInnovation/status/971834997622616064

Nice, did any fruitful collaboration came out of that?

If it didn't right away it's a good reference for future business developments. It's always good to have something up your sleeve when venturing in something new.

It is big thing to have UN helping you or working with you in any form.
Pages:
Jump to: