Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 46. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 11:54:31 AM
Who do you consider to be your main competition?

Stellar Lumens, SelfKey, OmiseGo, Ripple, and Sovrin
EVEREST has many competitors and relatively strong competitors. What strengths will the project take to win this competition?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

Stellar Lumens, SelfKey, OmiseGo, Ripple, and Sovrin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
August 28, 2018, 08:00:38 AM
I wonder how the community reacted to the initial name change?
Everest is more than just user ID verification, and wants the name to reflect this. There seems to be a general understanding and positive feedback from the community about the approach.

What is the amount of tokens prepared for the bounty pool?
There are 7,000,000 IDs reserved for the Bounty campaign

Hey. Tell us please what structure of bonuses do you have for investors and is there anyway?
The seed round had a 50% discount (2M raised), then in a tiered structure there will be a 30%, 20% and 15% discount for the pre sale which is open for participants. The tier structure discount depends on the time of investment and how much has been raised so far. 20M is the goal to be met during these sale rounds.

You can sign up for the pre sale at the bottom of the website https://everest.org  Cool

In connection with what so suddenly there was a rebranding?
p.s. No offense, but when I see the name Everest I have direct associations with the program to track the status of the PC

While our name has changed, our goals, mission, and vision remain constant. We needed a brand that fully encompassed the monumental potential/scope of our platform. The EverID brand will continue to exist under the Everest umbrella representing the identity platform component of our solution.

So basically not to just have it associated with the ID part of the project, but to look beyond to other features, right?

Yes, While Identity is a huge aspect of our platform as it plays an integral part in all other functionality, the actual APIs and DApps are a much bigger deal.
Activity: 185
August 28, 2018, 06:48:30 AM
Everest is more than just user ID verification, and wants the name to reflect this. There seems to be a general understanding and positive feedback from the community about the approach.

Hey. Tell us please what structure of bonuses do you have for investors and is there anyway?
The seed round had a 50% discount (2M raised), then in a tiered structure there will be a 30%, 20% and 15% discount for the pre sale which is open for participants. The tier structure discount depends on the time of investment and how much has been raised so far. 20M is the goal to be met during these sale rounds.

You can sign up for the pre sale at the bottom of the website https://everest.org  Cool

p.s. No offense, but when I see the name Everest I have direct associations with the program to track the status of the PC

While our name has changed, our goals, mission, and vision remain constant. We needed a brand that fully encompassed the monumental potential/scope of our platform. The EverID brand will continue to exist under the Everest umbrella representing the identity platform component of our solution.

So basically not to just have it associated with the ID part of the project, but to look beyond to other features, right?

What are some of the other features to highlight?
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

Hm, that's actually a smart way to look at t, especially if they want to further their development into new directions.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

August 28, 2018, 12:02:38 AM

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Activity: 49
August 27, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 05:09:44 PM
Will there be any more changes in the project,due rebranding,or all work is done?

Now that's a good question. Rebranding causes more work in a lot of fields I would imagine. Will you change the name of the token later on?

We will announce any changes. For the time being, it stays the same.

Maybe it is better if it stays the same for now. Additional changes might create more confusion.

Its better to stay stable and safe for a while before adding something new.
Activity: 142
August 27, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

There should be all information about bounty on this thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
Activity: 35
August 27, 2018, 12:45:53 PM
I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith. Good luck!
Activity: 103
August 27, 2018, 12:40:55 PM
Activity: 220
August 27, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
Hi  Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry

It is up to all of us to work daily on creating a healthy crypto environment so blockchain gets to mainstream and starts to be used to improve our lives more often.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
August 27, 2018, 12:27:10 PM
I think it is decent project with a clear plan, if the platform is available to all human beings from birth until death it provides goodness to the whole society for all humans
Here, as they say, the future will show what the team will do. The main thing after all still depends on the project  EVEREST team. And the community itself will grow as you gain the trust of the team.
Activity: 28
August 27, 2018, 12:19:41 PM
Hi  Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
Activity: 166
August 27, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
I think it is decent project with a clear plan, if the platform is available to all human beings from birth until death it provides goodness to the whole society for all humans

I agree with you, every project that is trying to improve and make our lives easier is very welcome.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 12:08:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: