Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 50. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:02:45 AM
Everest is very appealing project that could really improve our lives.Is there a way to earn some tokens without investing as minimum is too high for me.

I think we can join bounty campaign.Is there an airdrop too maybe?

Forget about airdrops, bounty is the way to go.

True,you can make earn way more by joining bounty campaign,especially if you put some effort into it

But I thought that usually profit from bounty is not really big unless you are doing the videos?

benefit from the promotion of the EVEREST platform I agree. promotion is the main thing in the platform and the bounty campaign is a place for participants to profit and at the same time promote this platform.
Activity: 238
August 25, 2018, 03:53:57 AM
Why did you rebrand?

Rebrand, how do you mean?

It was supposed to be EverID and now we are using Everest. The reason is written above this message.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

About rebranding,it finished successfully?

Yes ! Right now we are using the name Everest
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
Everest is very appealing project that could really improve our lives.Is there a way to earn some tokens without investing as minimum is too high for me.

True,you can make earn way more by joining bounty campaign,especially if you put some effort into it

But I thought that usually profit from bounty is not really big unless you are doing the videos?
Activity: 50
August 25, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

Activity: 147
August 25, 2018, 02:34:31 AM
Why did you rebrand?

It was supposed to be EverID and now we are using Everest. The reason is written above this message.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

About rebranding,it finished successfully?
August 24, 2018, 08:05:06 PM
Why did you rebrand?

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
August 24, 2018, 08:04:01 PM
Why did you rebrand?

Hi, we've already answered this in the past messages and announcement on our Telegram channel. Here's the announcement:

"Some of you may have already noticed, but we have officially rebranded from EverID to Everest. We would like to thank you all for your patience during this ongoing transition. While our name has changed, our goals, mission, and vision remain constant. We needed a brand that fully encompassed the monumental potential/scope of our platform. The EverID brand will continue to exist under the Everest umbrella representing the identity platform component of our solution. "

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Activity: 32
August 24, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
It first was called EverID no?
Activity: 176
August 24, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
Why did you rebrand?

Activity: 32
August 24, 2018, 05:00:27 PM
Why did you rebrand?
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 04:58:03 PM
I like this project, the way it enables people of all walks of life to have access to money and services.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

Activity: 266
August 24, 2018, 02:33:16 PM
I like three breaking changes, which EverID project can bring to its customers: Unbanked, Unverified, Unrealized (3Us, in total).

There are so many unbanked people,especially in those less developed parts of the world that can really use Everest!

That is true,alot of people in Africa and South East Asia that can benefit from Everest!
Hopefully by having this everesID hope people can be helped and could be a better life. I hope all can support this project as well.

To me the project seems globally beneficial and I hope it can reach its full potential. I only wish the team could add some more content about the project here and answer a couple of thw questions.
August 24, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
I like three breaking changes, which EverID project can bring to its customers: Unbanked, Unverified, Unrealized (3Us, in total).

There are so many unbanked people,especially in those less developed parts of the world that can really use Everest!

That is true,alot of people in Africa and South East Asia that can benefit from Everest!
Hopefully by having this everesID hope people can be helped and could be a better life. I hope all can support this project as well.

Well, all of these projects in crypto are here to give us a better future, it just depends how we will implement that into our everyday.
Activity: 89
August 24, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

August 24, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

August 24, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

No we don't have any airdrop
Activity: 41
August 24, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
I see that you accept USD too.Does that mean we can pay with credit cards,or you only accept wire transfers?

Doesn't paying with credit cards usually also need additional security and some protocols?

Yeah it is usually more complicated,thats why im asking.
August 24, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
I see that you accept USD too.Does that mean we can pay with credit cards,or you only accept wire transfers?

Doesn't paying with credit cards usually also need additional security and some protocols?
Pages:
Jump to: