Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 47. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
How will people who don't own a smartphone be able to be identified?

There are people without smartphones?

Well it is weird for us , but lot of people still don't have smartphones, like Africa.
Activity: 63
August 27, 2018, 12:00:32 PM
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Everest is made up of an experienced team with multiple
successful IPOs, acquisitions, startup and blockchain .
Everest is a disruptive product with an existing prototype, a highly experienced
team, and is working with a large Bretton Woods banking institution4 and UN Agencies.
It is building the biggest single opportunity for expanding financial inclusion
amongst emerging markets and established financial institutions
Activity: 34
August 27, 2018, 09:44:10 AM
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising plan but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Activity: 175
August 27, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
Will there be any more changes in the project,due rebranding,or all work is done?

Now that's a good question. Rebranding causes more work in a lot of fields I would imagine. Will you change the name of the token later on?

We will announce any changes. For the time being, it stays the same.

Maybe it is better if it stays the same for now. Additional changes might create more confusion.

I wonder how the community reacted to the initial name change?

Didn't see that many complaints on this forum so I assume it went ok.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
Will there be any more changes in the project,due rebranding,or all work is done?

Now that's a good question. Rebranding causes more work in a lot of fields I would imagine. Will you change the name of the token later on?

Maybe it is better if it stays the same for now. Additional changes might create more confusion.

I wonder how the community reacted to the initial name change?
Activity: 182
August 27, 2018, 06:38:42 AM

Activity: 308
August 27, 2018, 05:03:04 AM
Is bounty is still going? Why there's no any dates in a first post? When ICO is srtating? Is there a KYC?

There is bounty campaign, you can find all info here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
Is bounty is still going? Why there's no any dates in a first post? When ICO is srtating? Is there a KYC?

Wow there pal, that's a lot of questions at the same time Smiley I 'm not sure if there was a boumty going on as I don't see anything on the first page.
Activity: 21
August 27, 2018, 04:16:14 AM
Activity: 31
August 27, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

August 27, 2018, 02:12:36 AM

Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 01:22:04 AM
Activity: 182
August 27, 2018, 01:02:22 AM
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

There should be a good amount for that as you can have a great project, great developement, but what's it worth if no one knows about it.

I agree.,markeing is maybe most important thing at the momntso you really have to be willing to spend good amount on that part.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 12:47:21 AM
How will people who don't own a smartphone be able to be identified?

There are people without smartphones?

I agree,that shouldnt be an issue in 2018.
Activity: 238
August 26, 2018, 04:13:27 PM
Everest through the use of digital identities, wallets, document management and biometrics breaks through the identification barriers blocking users from claiming their social and economic right.

True, it gives a glimpse into the future, but can it provide enough security from identity theft and misuse so it can be a global solution?

Yes indeed. Feel free to join our everest telegram group!

Looking forward to be seeing you there.

Kind regards ☺️
Activity: 238
August 26, 2018, 04:11:01 PM
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

For Sales & Marketing 15% are reserved. You can read more about this in our onepager on  our homepage.

Best Regards! 👍🏼
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 03:51:50 PM
Everest through the use of digital identities, wallets, document management and biometrics breaks through the identification barriers blocking users from claiming their social and economic right.

True, it gives a glimpse into the future, but can it provide enough security from identity theft and misuse so it can be a global solution?
August 26, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

There should be a good amount for that as you can have a great project, great developement, but what's it worth if no one knows about it.
Activity: 53
August 26, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
Activity: 129
August 26, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
Which sector you expect to use EVERID the most?
Everest is a decentralized platform incorporating a massively scalable payment solution, EverChain, with a multi-currency wallet, EverWallet, and a native biometric identity system, EverID. Everest delivers a complete solution for a new economy. You may refer to Everest Use Cases in the website: https://everest.org/

I understand,thank you for the expkanation.I will check whitepaper a bit better,to get more info Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: