Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 48. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
I am very interested in the EverID project, which protects all user identity data and keeps users free and constantly on the go, forever a feature that helps the project to be supported by the community. Also, what are the benefits of the project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 01:20:52 PM
How will people who don't own a smartphone be able to be identified?

There are people without smartphones?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
How will people who don't own a smartphone be able to be identified?
Activity: 80
August 26, 2018, 01:01:27 PM
Don't miss this project with new technologies and will be successful in the future. Become a part of this technology with this project. New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project. His will become mainstream in the future. I'm sure of this too. It is not surprising that this project has already gathered so many like-minded people and supporters ready to support you and be part of such a strong and confident team.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
Does the bounty lasts as long as the sale lasts or those are not correlated?
Activity: 152
August 26, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
Which sector you expect to use EVERID the most?
Everest is a decentralized platform incorporating a massively scalable payment solution, EverChain, with a multi-currency wallet, EverWallet, and a native biometric identity system, EverID. Everest delivers a complete solution for a new economy. You may refer to Everest Use Cases in the website: https://everest.org/

When you say multi-currency wallet, what exactly is meant by it? How many currencies?
Activity: 63
August 26, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
Everest is an innovative project provides a large selection of interesting features and costs are cheap, I wait for the good news about the development of the project.
Yes  Smiley
Activity: 63
August 26, 2018, 11:54:21 AM
if you have any video of demo introduction then please tell because reading white paper is really time consuming.Or if you have onepager,that would be good too

Yes, I agree on more video material, but if you plan to invest you better study the whitepaper. No slacking Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5vwoQJ9R8WrGiI8TUkZ3sA
Activity: 211
August 26, 2018, 11:50:37 AM
Can you please share token metrics?
Everest will initially issue a total of 800,000,000 Tokens. 37.5% of IDs will be allocated
for Everest co-founding members, board members, advisory board members,
and team. 24.5% of IDs will be held in a reserve, allocated for future employees,
other value exchange and future sales.
38.0% of IDs will be allocated to these rounds of financing raising roughly USD
$20M (including 7,000,000 IDs for the Bounty campaign).

How will those 24.5% of tokens in reserve be used, will we be able to check that?

Im sure that we will be able to track that,as one of the best part of blockchain is that is transparent.

True,it shouldnt be problem to track those tokens,all we need is address.

Yep, but if you don't have wallet address you can't track anything at all.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 10:58:20 AM
Everest is an innovative project provides a large selection of interesting features and costs are cheap, I wait for the good news about the development of the project.
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 10:38:22 AM
Everest is a decentralized platform incorporating a massively scalable payment solution, EverChain, with a multi-currency wallet, EverWallet, and a native biometric identity system, EverID. Everest delivers a complete solution for a new economy. You may refer to Everest Use Cases in the website: https://everest.org/

Thank your for sharing this so we can check out the use cases. I am particularly interested in the biometricsm

I am not sure these are use cases explained in any more detail. Like for example it says "Land: Combine titles, GPS coordinates, and identities to bank and secure land" - but there is no additional elaboration.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
August 26, 2018, 09:36:35 AM
if you have any video of demo introduction then please tell because reading white paper is really time consuming.Or if you have onepager,that would be good too

Yes, I agree on more video material, but if you plan to invest you better study the whitepaper. No slacking Smiley
Activity: 120
August 26, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 06:50:08 AM
Everest will initially issue a total of 800,000,000 Tokens. 37.5% of IDs will be allocated
and team. 24.5% of IDs will be held in a reserve, allocated for future employees,

How will those 24.5% of tokens in reserve be used, will we be able to check that?

Im sure that we will be able to track that,as one of the best part of blockchain is that is transparent.

True,it shouldnt be problem to track those tokens,all we need is address.
August 26, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

Thank your for sharing this so we can check out the use cases. I am particularly interested in the biometricsm
August 26, 2018, 04:05:30 AM
Activity: 50
August 26, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

Activity: 129
August 26, 2018, 03:33:21 AM
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 03:40:13 PM
Everest is very appealing project that could really improve our lives.Is there a way to earn some tokens without investing as minimum is too high for me.

I think we can join bounty campaign.Is there an airdrop too maybe?

Forget about airdrops, bounty is the way to go.

True,you can make earn way more by joining bounty campaign,especially if you put some effort into it

But I thought that usually profit from bounty is not really big unless you are doing the videos?

Signature campaign is usually also very good, but reward depends on your rank

And how much time you put in. But there is some serious money to be made if the pool is big enough.

Bounty is tricky, if it gets extended it decreases your profits significantly.

Exactly. So the less people in bounty, the more you stand to profit from it. Also if it takes forever you can get very little.

Look, it's not a sure thing, you can loose, but you can also profit.
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 03:36:07 PM
Everest is very appealing project that could really improve our lives.Is there a way to earn some tokens without investing as minimum is too high for me.

I think we can join bounty campaign.Is there an airdrop too maybe?

Forget about airdrops, bounty is the way to go.

True,you can make earn way more by joining bounty campaign,especially if you put some effort into it

But I thought that usually profit from bounty is not really big unless you are doing the videos?

Signature campaign is usually also very good, but reward depends on your rank

And how much time you put in. But there is some serious money to be made if the pool is big enough.

Bounty is tricky, if it gets extended it decreases your profits significantly.

Exactly. So the less people in bounty, the more you stand to profit from it. Also if it takes forever you can get very little.
Pages:
Jump to: