Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 51. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:23:53 AM
I see that you accept USD too.Does that mean we can pay with credit cards,or you only accept wire transfers?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:04:29 AM
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

I believe there is, but, we can't make any announcements unless it's final. So, please, don't forget to subscribe in our Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/Everest_Announcements

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

True,there are so many conventions nowdays tha its not easy to choose,but im sure team will go for those fits them best
Activity: 90
August 24, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
Everest is very appealing project that could really improve our lives.Is there a way to earn some tokens without investing as minimum is too high for me.

I think we can join bounty campaign.Is there an airdrop too maybe?
Activity: 171
August 24, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
There is a lot of hype about this type of projects. probably boosted by Facebook scandal of data breach and Cambridge analytica's involvement in manipulating the public opinion with metadata but i am absolutely sure that this type of idea if it manages to go mainstream is a goldmine,so i hope you succeed!

True,at this time and age something like Everest is really needed,its just matter of implementation now.

And that's really the hardest part. There are so many good ideas out there that fail to get integrated.

At this stage of global progress a project lile this is very welcome indeed, but it still needs to overcome a couple of challenges/obstacles.

Yeah this has been tried already quite a few times, never completely successful.
Activity: 220
August 24, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Nice offer, primarily because it is free  Grin
Activity: 266
August 24, 2018, 06:26:54 AM
There is a lot of hype about this type of projects. probably boosted by Facebook scandal of data breach and Cambridge analytica's involvement in manipulating the public opinion with metadata but i am absolutely sure that this type of idea if it manages to go mainstream is a goldmine,so i hope you succeed!

True,at this time and age something like Everest is really needed,its just matter of implementation now.

And that's really the hardest part. There are so many good ideas out there that fail to get integrated.

At this stage of global progress a project lile this is very welcome indeed, but it still needs to overcome a couple of challenges/obstacles.
Activity: 95
August 24, 2018, 05:39:56 AM
How much does 1 EverID token costs?By the way,now when you changed name to Everest,token name changed too?

That would be $0.09 per token. For now it's still ID token.

Is there a plan to change the token ticker too?

Good question! As of this moment, we have no information yet from the core team. But, we'll make sure thatyou guys are posted. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

I hope you keep the ticker,it sounds good Smiley
Activity: 50
August 24, 2018, 05:01:03 AM
I must say that  website is excellent - excellent design and graphics, everything looks airy and easy. I do not like when a website looks like the control panel of a spaceship. Then the necessary information is very difficult to find.
Activity: 175
August 24, 2018, 04:12:52 AM

Activity: 163
August 24, 2018, 04:08:47 AM

August 24, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
Hi team!

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Thanks for the offer !
We will consider all the options, and what is the best for our community !
Activity: 219
August 24, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
Activity: 131
August 24, 2018, 03:03:44 AM
Hi team!

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

That wouldnt be bad,some partnership with these guys,for some extra promotion
copper member
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 12:40:03 AM
Hi team!

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:27:38 AM
we always look forward to the latest news about this project, hopefully, in the future, there will be good news about this project. I hope that in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved easily.
August 23, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

I believe there is, but, we can't make any announcements unless it's final. So, please, don't forget to subscribe in our Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/Everest_Announcements

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
August 23, 2018, 08:10:37 PM
How much does 1 EverID token costs?By the way,now when you changed name to Everest,token name changed too?

That would be $0.09 per token. For now it's still ID token.

Is there a plan to change the token ticker too?

Good question! As of this moment, we have no information yet from the core team. But, we'll make sure thatyou guys are posted. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
August 23, 2018, 08:08:22 PM
Hello, what will happen with the unsold tokens? Will they be used later? Or do you dispose of them as something?

The unsold tokens will be included into  our company's reserve which will be later be attributed to product development, marketing, operations and other necessities to drive the project forward.

Why not burn them? It seems like everybody does that.

In our POV, that's just wasted capital which can be either re-purposed towards product development, marketing, or even getting back to the community.

To me that always made more sense, but other projects burn them for some reason.

There were some misuse cases in the past,so now most teams opt for burning.But if its eveythiong done transparently,no need to burn them really,as you can use them for so many things later on.

however, if the tokens do not burn, in the future, this can lead to the fact that their value will not be so high that it could be without it

But will it have such a big impact on the price that projects should be worried about?

I don't think there's really something that need to worry about it. The core team won't make any decisions that would greatly affect the value of our token. Please, stay tuned for more info!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

That would to do as it often leads to new partnership and investors.
Activity: 140
August 23, 2018, 06:49:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: