Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange - page 10. (Read 26154 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What is your ico venture fund?? Sad
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
Sharing my video about #IDAP Crypto Derivatives Exchange #idap_io #idapVideo. Great project http://www.idap.io.

4K 60FPS Animated video about IDAP!

Watch my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swK3kMrcWBs&
Activity: 28
What is an IDAP Matrix??
Activity: 48
IDAP was successfully presented at the International Crypto Currencies Investment Congress by our team! Our project idea was lauded by esteemed investors and crypto enthusiasts.
https://medium.com/idap-io/idap-at-dubais-international-crypto-currencies-investment-congress-3ece0e709258 
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
idap is a good project with great potential in the market. The project is coming up wirh a good team and advisors as well. Will looking forward to watch it during launch of the product. The product description in the whitepaper is well written and seems to be very interesting.
a project that promises that everything will run smoothly and many investors are interested, with the team's spirit to promote this project surely this project will be able to provide satisfactory results for all.
Activity: 31
How is Wanchain better than the others in the market? Huh
Activity: 546
idap is a good project with great potential in the market. The project is coming up wirh a good team and advisors as well. Will looking forward to watch it during launch of the product. The product description in the whitepaper is well written and seems to be very interesting.
Activity: 994
when will ico start? until now there is no date for ico, i'm here interested in joining ico idap.io but if there is no date about ico i'll not wait, I'd better join another ico .. I hope tomorrow October 1 there will be information / announcements about ico.. I'll wait
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
idap.io Video Contest: Create Engaging Videos and Win Exciting Prizes
https://medium.com/idap-io/idap-io-video-contest-create-engaging-videos-and-win-exciting-prizes-26b4af1611ce

UPDATE: The contest end date has been extended to 30th October and consequently the date of result announcement has been advanced to November 15th.

We are launching a video contest to give you a chance to win both ETH and the exclusive IDAP tokens by creating videos about idap.io project! Show us your creative side by putting your video making and promotional skills to test and we will choose the best videos among all!

When will you begin with your crowdsale?? Still waiting for updates from your side?

still there is no update about crowd sale
We will soon be giving updates about our Main Sale.  : Smiley
Activity: 22
When will you begin with your crowdsale?? Still waiting for updates from your side?

still there is no update about crowd sale
Activity: 644
Public sales will begin soon, hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as planned, and the team must always be enthusiastic to develop this project so that this project can be successful for its future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
D4.Partners Crypto Trading Community joins the IDAP family
D4.Partners, crypto VC and trading firm, has joined hands with IDAP, further strengthening the support for the IDAP crypto derivatives exchange. The IDAP project has struck a chord with the trading community and continues to do so, plenty evident by the latest warm welcome showered upon the platform by the traders of the D4.partners.
https://medium.com/idap-io/d4-partners-crypto-trading-community-joins-the-idap-family-3aea1139dfc1

copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Activity: 448
Thank you for the article, I read and the information is really useful .

"Trading strategies are not guarantors of success by any means but following one does introduce a systemic approach to trading, laying the foundation for developing the art of trading."
Activity: 378
A good idea, I'm sure that the project will be successful and find a place in the sun in the world of cryptography, the only desire is a team to develop the project on a large scale.
Activity: 32
Great News !!!! Through IDAP's product offerings, crypto traders will get to trade crypto-crypto & crypto-fiat pairs and cryptocurrency derivatives along with #investment choices like ETFs and ICO venture fund. They'll have a wide range of choices, at low commission fees!

Now maximize your crypto gains by choosing the right trading strategy with IDAP. Read this article to get an overview of several styles of traders available in the market.
https://medium.com/idap-io/maximize-your-crypto-gains-by-using-these-trading-strategies-890dc8c31826
Activity: 14
I am willing to know more about derivatives, how can your project help me? What is IDAP simulator??

Derivatives are an important class of trading instruments that is central to today’s financial and trade markets. Derivatives offer various types of risk protection and allow innovative trading and investment strategies. We at IDAP are focused on giving the crypto economy a complete makeover by introducing the complete derivatives market for trading and investing which will be instrumental in crypto market’s development.
Our trading simulator will help users learn from real market data without risking real cryptocurrencies. They’ll be able to practice investing, develop strategies and test them out, play out what-if scenarios by controlling metrics to gauge workings of the market and figure out how to trade different types of instruments under any market conditions. By being thorough with the multitude of scenarios possible, users will have the advantage of minimising the role of chance in their trading and improving their market awareness.
Pages:
Jump to: