Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange - page 11. (Read 26154 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
How different is this from BitMex??

I am willing to know more about derivatives, how can your project help me? What is IDAP simulator??
Activity: 48
Do you want to hedge your portfolios and reap the benefits from price movements of the crypto asset market? Congratulations, you have reached the best platform for the same, idap.io. IDAP offers a derivative based on crypto indices and providing the further services. Read more about this in our updated Whitepaper: https://www.idap.io/docs/idap-io-whitepaper-v2.pdf
I am willing to know more about derivatives, how can your project help me?
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
~~snip

The work involved in translation is a lot more then signature and that was the reason for the difference between the stakes.

More like what do you mean? Is the translator's work done every week like the signature campaign participant?
Activity: 22
Token utility is significant to its demand and so is a well maintained supply. With the increase in demand of the token, its price increases. Let us see the case for the IDAP token and understand why it is a good idea to choose idap.io.
https://medium.com/idap-io/idap-token-utility-why-choose-idap-io-3e5bbb3b0d9b
Activity: 24
Invested in your plan a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I'll sta tuned for your updates!
While launching your exchange what are your plans on handling the liquidity issue? Are you looking for third party market makers or you're going to create a liquidity pool??
We are deciding the best way forward for the management of liquidity on our exchange and accordingly designing our ecosystem to reflect these considerations. We will be going forward with three standard practices followed by legacy exchanges that have become quite ubiquitous in traditional markets, which are Smart Order Routing, working with B2B liquidity providers and Market Making.
Activity: 14
While launching your exchange what are your plans on handling the liquidity issue? Are you looking for third party market makers or you're going to create a liquidity pool??
Institutional grade exchange platform is there to offer you a lot more than disrupting the ecosystem of exchanges. Idap.io also manages all the trading, investment activities. https://medium.com/idap-io/idap-io-ecosystem-managing-liquidity-and-effective-price-levels-7ee8688ef719
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I just visited this project and their website but I didn't find out when the soft cap started or did the soft cap have been reached? or has this project reached hard cap? I can't find it here https://www.idap.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_campaign=BountySignature
brand new
Activity: 0
At least provide clear reasons for the signature campaign participants for the allocation cuts.

Disclamer It stated that "ICO reserves the right to adjust the reward amount, depending on number of applicants in each of the bounty campaigns."
But don't you see that the signature campaign participants are more than the translator participants?

Signature Campaign 5%
Translation Campaign 16%

Does that match your Disclamer?

The work involved in translation is a lot more then signature and that was the reason for the difference between the stakes.
Activity: 26
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent ideas, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
Activity: 154
I opened the web that the public sale will start soon but there is no date when it will start waiting for news from the team when it will be, let's all support this project in order to be successful.
Hopefully the team will determine its date so that its participants not much comes out. because I see many participants out, maybe one of his because of the absence of a proper date on the opening of the ico.
Activity: 252
I opened the web that the public sale will start soon but there is no date when it will start waiting for news from the team when it will be, let's all support this project in order to be successful.
brand new
Activity: 0
I wish all the success to this project hope they reach their hard cap asap.
Hello Crypto community, please pay heed to some important updates about the IDAP token!
With idap.io now in alliance with Wanchain, certain developments regarding the project warrant being conveyed to you all.
Please read the complete article to know full information:
https://medium.com/idap-io/ico-update-token-generation-event-on-wanchain-and-switching-to-wrc20-standard-eb5fbd1c5b87
Activity: 23
The project has now joined hands with Wanchain and is going to be the first exchange on Wanchain Blockchain. All the best Team!
Pages:
Jump to: