Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange - page 12. (Read 26154 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The crypto markets are down, but that doesn't mean you should be too! Make the most of the bear market by investing your time and money smartly! One way  is to back a good project like IDAP. Want to know what else you can do? Well then, read on: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/07/24/crypto-market-blues-why-the-bear-run-shouldnt-worry-you-and-how-you-can-still-reap-big-profits/
Activity: 28
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!
Hello Community!
IDAP is offering its users to get their favorite tokens and coins listed via a voting process.
Vote now to list your favorite Cryptocurrency on IDAP, with its complete ecosystem of derivatives products.
To sign up for the voting process, visit: https://tokensale.idap.io/signup
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
At least provide clear reasons for the signature campaign participants for the allocation cuts.

Disclamer It stated that "ICO reserves the right to adjust the reward amount, depending on number of applicants in each of the bounty campaigns."
But don't you see that the signature campaign participants are more than the translator participants?

Signature Campaign 5%
Translation Campaign 16%

Does that match your Disclamer?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I see on the web that public sales will begin soon, hopefully everything will run smoothly and can achieve targeted results. The spirit continues for the team so that the future of the project can expand even further.
Whats the hard, soft cap and your marketing plan?
Our Soft Cap is 200,000,000 and Hard Cap is 750,000,000. Presently, after our ICOs success in Pre-Sale, we're eyeing towards our upcoming Crowd Sale.
You can find the entire information on our website at https://www.idap.io and in our Whitepaper V2.0 at https://www.idap.io/docs/idap-io-whitepaper-v2.pdf
Activity: 27
I saw the position of this ICO on icopointer, well among the top two ICOs it appears to be. Great work by the marketing team, I suppose this will soon be beating every other ICOs at present in the market. The project has everything, the demo, the platform explanation in their blogs and the perfect representation of project development through social handles. Great Work Team!
Activity: 14
The point that attracts me the most is the project provides freedom with its derivatives product offerings and the pre sale results are enough to depict that the crowd is loving this project. The marketing has been really good in this project, the main highlight being the bounty and the numbers this ICO has earned on different Social Channels, I bet at this point there is no better ICO.
It’s time to switch to Digital Assets and improve your Trading possibilities by expanding your choices. Explore extended product offerings with idap.io https://medium.com/idap-io/trade-cryptocurrencies-derivatives-in-a-better-way-2d9674c4f359
copper member
Activity: 196
Cryptocurrency market, especially derivatives, has great business potential and team seems to be pulling it right till date. Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 140
The platform is targeted towards traders and investors, as customer base, that would like to enter cryptocurrency markets specifically for derivatives.
copper member
Activity: 294
The platform will incorporate its own trading platform and marketplace along with margin lending, crypto indices derivatives, and perpetual swaps.
I see many who are disappointed with the cuts in allocations for the participants of the signature. Why is there a cutting allocation? How do with the fate of the participants.
idap.io TokenSale has been extended and so is our bounty campaign. As declared earlier as well idap.io bounty will be active till the end of TokenSale. So to give more benefits to our participants we reshuffled the bounty pool and allotted more stakes to the camapaign where we have more participants.
IDAP has introduced an array of derivatives instruments for the crypto landscape along with a Simulated Trading Environment to allow users to engage with these new trading instruments and help them in trying out different types of trading strategies to get the best out of their investment. https://hackernoon.com/simulated-trading-environment-for-crypto-landscape-467140aa9b99
Activity: 178
Hey nice, i think that's a good project , and i cry on it , i say good luck team, and go to the moon !
Activity: 249
I see many who are disappointed with the cuts in allocations for the participants of the signature. Why is there a cutting allocation? How do with the fate of the participants.
this is bad news for the participants who joined here for sure, hopefully the pesetas who will not get the results here can be projected with a satisfactory result.
Activity: 172
Activity: 28
All the trust in this project. Pre results are proving the hardwork and efforts of the team. The best in the market  Shocked Grin Smiley
Activity: 204
Whats the hard, soft cap and your marketing plan?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
the project idap.io is a very interesting and promising his best wishes for the future will be better and could reach his success with ease and maximum. in the project team will always provide the best.

yes sir, this platform offers several interesting service features for me, one of which is a zero percent transaction fee service when buying 20,000 IDAP tokens. I am sure that with one of these offers the user or investor will feel satisfied.
many have supported and liked this project, and this will be the beginning for this project to develop more successfully and I am sure the team in this project will always work well together to achieve the success of this project for sure,
Pages:
Jump to: