Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange - page 8. (Read 26154 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

idap.io

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 3.9 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
honestly I have long seen the signature of this project and I know that pre-sale has been successful, but I don't see ico from this project, is it finished or hasn't started yet?
Ya same, im here from augsutus but until now not annoucement about ICO?
So just be patiend. I think this project will start ICO desember or Q1 2019 because until now nothing annoucement.
brand new
Activity: 0
While considering all advantages of the legacy trading system, the #IDAP #crypto derivative #exchange is designed by harnessing all advantages of the traditional #trading market and curating them to meet the demands of the volatile crypto trading #ecosystem.
#SaturdayMotivation
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Watch part 3 of IDAP's presentation at ICCIC, Dubai as CEO Awanish Rajan goes over the significance of derivatives, their importance in crypto and how IDAP is paving the way for tomorrow

https://twitter.com/idap_io/status/1061160141809045505
I hope everything will run smoothly, so that IDAP in the future will get better and grow again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Watch part 3 of IDAP's presentation at ICCIC, Dubai as CEO Awanish Rajan goes over the significance of derivatives, their importance in crypto and how IDAP is paving the way for tomorrow

https://twitter.com/idap_io/status/1061160141809045505
Activity: 1050
I have joined your telegram, but unfortunately ICO not started and there is no certainty about the start date of ICO. I am afraid that many investors will get bored and will be missed if ICO starts later.
not mate, investors will never be bored and will not leave this project but investors will be happy to see the work of the IDAP team because later after ICO launch the platform has finished "TESTNET LAUNCHING VERY SOON"
Activity: 518
honestly I have long seen the signature of this project and I know that pre-sale has been successful, but I don't see ico from this project, is it finished or hasn't started yet?
ICO is yet to be started. Join the telegram group to stay tuned: https://t.me/idap_io
I have joined your telegram, but unfortunately ICO not started and there is no certainty about the start date of ICO. I am afraid that many investors will get bored and will be missed if ICO starts later.
Activity: 48
ICO is yet to be started. Join the telegram group to stay tuned: https://t.me/idap_io
Activity: 159
Looks like team is not greedy, holding only 10% of the total tokens. I like the 0% trading fee for ICO participants..well done
you are right the project is offering a lot. I got my finger crossed.
Please explain the importance of perpetual swaps in crypto trading.
The advantage of perpetual swap contracts is that an investor can trade these contracts like cryptos are traded in the spot market, while enjoying the benefit of using margins, i.e. investing less money and earning better returns than those of the spot market. idap.io will be offering perpetual swaps for major cryptocurrencies, equity indices, FX, stocks and commodities.
Activity: 518
Activity: 22
What makes your exchange different frm other existing exchanges? Thank you for the answer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Are there multiple phases to ICO with different incentives? Or one and done? What is the minimum amount to purchase? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 6
Please explain the importance of perpetual swaps in crypto trading.
Hi,

Your ICO listing Application is approved and successfully listed on ICOscale platform. 

Check it: https://icoscale.io/ico/idap-io/

Thanks.
Thank you for listing our ICO on your site.
Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

idap.io

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 3.9 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here
Thank You for listing our ICO on your site.
Why derivatives are considered so important? Needs regulatory approval? Can traders can hedge their portfolio using derivatives? Thanks for any answer.
Derivatives are important in any financial market since traders are able to exercise more freedom with their trades. You can trade independent to the market conditions, go long when it is bullish and short if there is bearish sentiment. It also helps in easily hedging your portfolio and leads to better price discovery. Another feature of derivatives trading is trading on a margin, where to trade contracts, you only need 1/10, 1/20 or even 1/50 amount the actual contract value. Thus traders with different risks are able to participate and trade as per their requirements.
What is a butterfly in cryto trading? Huh
A Butterfly spread is a step further towards lower volatility in comparison to Calendar spreads. In this case, the idea is to bet on the entire curve in a given time frame, effectively combining both a bull spreads strategy and a bear spreads strategy to create a neutral spreads strategy. In essence, it is taking opposing positions by hedging opposing spread contracts over contiguous months, and thus lowering the risk associated even further. IDAP’s butterfly spreads will be a great choice for traders who wish to limit their risks even more.
Hi team. When is the token distribution for Bounty?
It will take place after the end of the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: