Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange - page 9. (Read 26154 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Looks like a great project which if marketed right can be successful
please DM me on telegram y0ujin if have few ideas on this
Activity: 48
this project has a good idea and so much advantages, it's so interesting, has the ICO started? i can't find the detail of ICO time, when is the presale and ICO, and also how much bonuses which is offered??
Our Pre Sale has concluded successfully. We will soon be announcing the dates of our ICO, till then you can whitelist yourself at: https://tokensale.idap.io/signup
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
IDAP Presentation in ICCIC Dubai, UAE - Part 1
https://vimeo.com/297281552
Activity: 756
Merit: 101

We are glad to announce that this Airdrop campaign is now included in our premium airdrop and bounty channel which your community and supporters can see HERE
Activity: 2
Hi,

Your ICO listing Application is approved and successfully listed on ICOscale platform. 

Check it: https://icoscale.io/ico/idap-io/

Thanks.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Updates: Exciting times for IDAP!
With several developments going on in full swing, we are thrilled to share exciting updates about IDAP with the community.
https://medium.com/idap-io/updates-exciting-times-for-idap-32a9ad901a43
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Are there multiple phases to ICO with different incentives? Or one and done? What is the minimum amount to purchase? Thanks for any answer.

Pre-sale is live with minimum investment 25000$ and Mainsale is going to start soon with minimum investment of 0.1ETH. Soon will be more news.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Why derivatives are considered so important? Needs regulatory approval? Can traders can hedge their portfolio using derivatives? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I great to see IDAP an upcoming derivative crypto exchange, considering derivatives trading now being recognised as an important aspect of the crypto space
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
this project has a good idea and so much advantages, it's so interesting, has the ICO started? i can't find the detail of ICO time, when is the presale and ICO, and also how much bonuses which is offered??
Activity: 31
What is a butterfly in cryto trading? Huh
Activity: 28
Hi team. When is the token distribution for Bounty?
What is your ico venture fund?? Sad
Retail investors often tend to miss out on their chance to back good projects in their nascent stages, wherein lies the opportunity for the highest return-on-investment. IDAP will provide retail investors a chance to join the inaugural round of funding via its ICO venture fund. By pooling funds together from the retail investors, the venture fund will enable its owners to stand at par with private investors for projects approved for investments.
What is an IDAP Matrix??
With the IDAP Matrix, traders will be able to view market data for all contract expirations of an asset as well as market data for exchange-quoted spreads for the underlying asset, all in one window. Traders will have the ease to trade, place, modify and cancel orders directly through the IDAP Matrix.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Comrades, hello. I know that the IDAP project is hosted on the Wanchain platform. And I wanted to ask how to get a WAN wallet? Do WAN and Ethereum interact with each other?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
What's the advantage of wanchain? i know nothing about wanchain. why wanchain and nothing else like idk eth, stellar, qtum etc etc? Thanks for answer.

Their tokens builded on Wanchain blockchain? As I know this is th first project on Wanchain? Because i didn't see projects on Wanchain before...
As i know Wanchain - is a Cross-chain Blockchain Platform which supporting as Wanchain and Ethereum contracts on Wanchain platform. So both type of tokens can works in one platform.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
What's the advantage of wanchain? i know nothing about wanchain. why wanchain and nothing else like idk eth, stellar, qtum etc etc? Thanks for answer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This is not a first derivatives exchange. Fota (Fortuna) project making also same exchange. They had ICO almost one year ago. What different between this exchange and Fortuna exchange? And what benefits for tokenholders here? They will getting some % of exchange profit? And when full exchange launch?
we just wait, maybe the team is preparing something more for all of them so that it will provide many benefits for the participants who join, and hope the team will work well and provide satisfying results for all of them.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
This is not a first derivatives exchange. Fota (Fortuna) project making also same exchange. They had ICO almost one year ago. What different between this exchange and Fortuna exchange? And what benefits for tokenholders here? They will getting some % of exchange profit? And when full exchange launch?
Activity: 11
Which type of crypto exchange offer do you provide.
Pages:
Jump to: