Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange - page 3. (Read 26154 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 101
What happened with this project?
Not answering a questions is not a good way to promote a project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
What happens to this project? Minimal fund collected or not yet?
The exchange had to go to the top with excellent options for trading, but in the end they could not collect the necessary money to start.
I know about this project is that softcap was reached during private sale while in ico they only get more money to make it easier for development and now I see ico phase 3 that will end 7 may
https://medium.com/idap-io/idap-public-sale-beyond-phase-1-8cb2a8f81ff2
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
What happens to this project? Minimal fund collected or not yet?
The exchange had to go to the top with excellent options for trading, but in the end they could not collect the necessary money to start.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
To a Productive First Quarter in 2019!
A recap of Q1 and what to look forward to in Q2.

TestNet launched and opened to the public
Web Application enabled for simulated trading
Desktop Platform available for download
Implied logic for Spreads
Total user registration crosses 145k

https://medium.com/idap-io/to-a-productive-first-quarter-in-2019-c7a9aec01fe4
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
I see on your website now running ico phase 2 and it will end April 7 but if I can know how many tokens have been sold until now and how long will ico end I mean until phase 5
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The team seems to be lying in its claims that they will solve my problem and will give me the right stakes
They asked me to delete my negative comments about their project and then they would compensate me for my translation, but none of them responded even though they are active in their group
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Only 2 hours left in the opening of Phase-1 of the public sale for IDAP tokens! Stay prepped, only 50 million IDAP tokens to be sold in this round! Countdown continues!

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It's great news for IDAP community. With the launch of TestNet, IDAP is now moving towards its Public TokenSale. Good Luck Team!
Activity: 305
Phase - 1 goes live on Feb 15th. Have you registered yet? If not, visit

https://tokensale.idap.io/index.php?mode=sign to get whitelisted.

Activity: 994

I think if the market goes even lower and we have very good chances for that, we'll see another transfer start date. On the one hand, they can be understood, but on the other, it does not look very good. Advertising is low, and without it there is no chance of success.
still need to be optimistic that the team involved here will definitely provide an interesting thing, hopefully public sales also achieve satisfactory results so that this project can be developed more widely.
let's see what will happen in phase 1 public sale, will they succeed in selling 50 million very smoothly or not but if I see community on telegram it seems they will succeed in selling it with a very short time
Activity: 644

I think if the market goes even lower and we have very good chances for that, we'll see another transfer start date. On the one hand, they can be understood, but on the other, it does not look very good. Advertising is low, and without it there is no chance of success.
still need to be optimistic that the team involved here will definitely provide an interesting thing, hopefully public sales also achieve satisfactory results so that this project can be developed more widely.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270

Activity: 208
Merit: 1
Activity: 793
IDAP is a big scam
Hello Esra,
Before making a post.
Try and do your research about the project.
I suggest you read the whitepaper and check the website.
By the way, idap will release its testnet exchange version soon. I am sure you will have a change of heart
The scam accusation is based on this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/remove-the-topic-please-5059266
Based on his side of the story, the Idap team seems to have led him on a wild goose chase only to drop the ball on him. Of course, there was a fine print disclaimer that he probably should have paid attention to, however, if the rejection was as a result of the translation not meeting the team's desired threshold, they should have informed him instead of leading him on for months
So much hate about this project only because they didn´t pay one bounty hunter? Lol. I was tricked so many time in bounty campaigns. So I do not understand what is really happening here.
Sadly, we all have our fair share of promises being broken, especially to bounty hunters. It hurts especially when you consider the dedication and effort professionals like translators put into the job. However, it's sometimes best to just move on in the end
Mnah, I was cheated so many times so I am not surprised about that. But it shows the power of bounty participants and power of people. Blockchain technologies are created by people and should be for people. Do not cheat us, or your project will not be successful. Desico is  a good example, they changed their decision because they find out what does mean power of bounty participants.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The wait is finally over!

Here is #IDAP's biggest announcement by CEO Awanish Rajan: "TestNet is now live!"

You can watch the complete update at https://youtu.be/uYrrWRcRfKI

Register for TestNet at http://testnet.idap.io
Pages:
Jump to: