Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IDAP][ICO] idap.io - The First Complete Crypto Derivatives Exchange - page 4. (Read 26154 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
IDAP is a big scam
Hello Esra,
Before making a post.
Try and do your research about the project.
I suggest you read the whitepaper and check the website.
By the way, idap will release its testnet exchange version soon. I am sure you will have a change of heart
The scam accusation is based on this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/remove-the-topic-please-5059266
Based on his side of the story, the Idap team seems to have led him on a wild goose chase only to drop the ball on him. Of course, there was a fine print disclaimer that he probably should have paid attention to, however, if the rejection was as a result of the translation not meeting the team's desired threshold, they should have informed him instead of leading him on for months
So much hate about this project only because they didn´t pay one bounty hunter? Lol. I was tricked so many time in bounty campaigns. So I do not understand what is really happening here.
Sadly, we all have our fair share of promises being broken, especially to bounty hunters. It hurts especially when you consider the dedication and effort professionals like translators put into the job. However, it's sometimes best to just move on in the end
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
if we look at their roadmap, then IDAP exchanges are available and launched at the end of last year, even the main sale has not yet begun. all plans are not timely and what else do we expect from this project.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
IDAP is a big scam
Hello Esra,
Before making a post.
By the way, idap will release its testnet exchange version soon. I am sure you will have a change of heart
The scam accusation is based on this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/remove-the-topic-please-5059266
Based on his side of the story, the Idap team seems to have led him on a wild goose chase only to drop the ball on him. Of course, there was a fine print disclaimer that he probably should have paid attention to, however, if the rejection was as a result of the translation not meeting the team's desired threshold, they should have informed him instead of leading him on for months
So much hate about this project only because they didn´t pay one bounty hunter? Lol. I was tricked so many time in bounty campaigns. So I do not understand what is really happening here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
IDAP is a big scam
Hello Esra,
Before making a post.
He was contacted by the idap team, but he didn't response. So probably he is the one at fault
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
IDAP is a big scam
Hello Esra,
Before making a post.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
IDAP is a big scam
Hello Esra,
Before making a post.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
wow nice work and great team too might i add, but i have one question what is the differnce between hybrid exchanges and what you are trying to achieve?
Activity: 305
As an important facet of our derivatives product offering, we bring Perpetual Swaps, which is unique in a way that, these contracts can be traded like cryptos are, in the spot market, while reaping more benefits at lower investments in comparison to the traditional spot market.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I think that idap is waiting for serious success.  The right decision is to release a beta version before the main ICO.  So ICO IDAP can be completed in a few days or a week.  The main thing is to choose the right time.
Activity: 48
May the new year bring you prosperity, opportunity, and joy. Wishing everyone a very happy new year!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Before greeting your supporters why not go down here and settle the dispute this guy had regarding your bounty campaign, I understand this project is just starting out but this is a bad way to starting out with a valid accusations do check this out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/remove-the-topic-please-5059266
Great News Community!
The IDAP family is now a 100k+ strong community! Merry Christmas to everyone and good tidings to all!

With IDAP Affiliate Program, you earn 25% of what your referrals invest, in BTC or ETH! How can you participate? Just share your referral link and tell your friends to sign-up for IDAP through your link! When they invest, you earn BTC or ETH. Spread the word.

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
the extent to which this project is now running seems like this is a long-standing project whether all the participants here have got the results of their hard work?
Activity: 48
IDAP DAILY QUIZ
Question ID: 070

Answer and WIN IDAP tokens.

Note: Please provide your email address while answering.

The correct answer is C.

Activity: 27
IDAP DAILY QUIZ
Question ID: 070

Answer and WIN IDAP tokens.

Note: Please provide your email address while answering.

[email protected]
Option C is the correct answer.
Pages:
Jump to: