Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][IDM] IDMoney | PLAY, WIN ETH and IDM and HELP! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1873 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Good mission from IDMoney by creating new governance model and free blockchain wallets integrated with crypto and virtual personality for increase local development and community empowerment. An exciting breakthrough
I think this is a project that has a good innovation with this project. Offer to take part in ICO!I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success.
Activity: 12
Looking forward for more updates. Very nice activity, spotless business.  Good luck!
It's nice to invest in a very promising project like IDMoney I advise everyone to Join. Very strong team that goes to victory.
This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/IDMoney
The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!

Activity: 512
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Interest.
This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/IDMoney
The developers took a high bar and I hope successfully will achieved their goals. All zaevlennoe absolutely understandable. I hope that this project will succeed in everything. I believe in this platform and I wish successes to myself and to other participants.
Activity: 48
Greetings, team!
You require to append token details to permit participants to get in the project!
Activity: 56
Just went through some details about this project on the first page of this thread and one particular one caught my attention. This is already a working product in some countries. That's cool. I will want to say to them, welcome to the crypto sphere.
Activity: 28
Hi, DEVs.
I suppose it's a great project!
Attentive idea, brilliant logo!
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
Excellent professional staff who knows their business! a very ambitious project on the blockchain. The team has good experience in development.
Merit: 7
The unique IDMoney project offers a new social👩‍👩‍👧‍👦, public⚖️ and global 🌏cryptography management model!
the information on the project is very clear and easy to understand, i believe that many investors will be interested and will invest, the pre-sale will be a success in my opinion...

I believe in this project, and I am sure that he will soon show itself is very powerful,and for investors this is a good opportunity to consider this project and I wish the project explosive growth!!!
Having read about your goals, I do not quite understand what kind of role blockchain in this? Can an example of practical implementation of your idea?

Thank you for your question, and that is in fact a really good one!

As stated in our slogan, we are the first SOCIAL, PUBLIC and GLOBAL crypto, so let us give you a little bit of background; our development model includes the following:

Social: 20% of the created tokens will be donated to directly combat poverty
Public: It will be owned by local governments (municipalities)
Global: Our free and global Wallet Application software is open to all and will host our IDM utility token. Chosen local governments that embrace and promote this software, recognize the fundamental right of virtual personality and the importance of workable governance, this will lend to the further success of IDMoney.

We have found in Blockchain and specifically in ERC20 tokens, the perfect vehicle for our ambitious and altruistic dream to come true!
I was interested in this project, a great idea. Thank you for the clearinformation. All clear. The investor is much easier! Good luck in sales. I really like this project. Thank you for the excellent work, I hope your coin will develop! I wish you continued success in your future work.
In April, you had more than 6,000 subscribers in telegram, now you have 1,100. What about your Community, guys?
Yes, it is interesting to get an answer to this question. I hope that everything is fine with the project and it is developing successfully.
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
In April, you had more than 6,000 subscribers in telegram, now you have 1,100. What about your Community, guys?
IDMoney will be the first crypto to engage forward thinking and socially conscious local governments. The municipality selection process will also be collaborative and transparent throughout the vehicle designated for this purpose. Once selection process is completed, IDMoney will offer ownership of its shares to the 3 local municipalities that prove to be dedicated to supporting and promoting the implementation of effectual crypto legislation and economic activity.
Benefits for Investors look very nice. The project looks very good and perfect. I have told my friends about it, and they are ready to participate in the public and privates sales of monaize tokens. The devs are working very well as well.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
IDMoney will be the first crypto to engage forward thinking and socially conscious local governments. The municipality selection process will also be collaborative and transparent throughout the vehicle designated for this purpose. Once selection process is completed, IDMoney will offer ownership of its shares to the 3 local municipalities that prove to be dedicated to supporting and promoting the implementation of effectual crypto legislation and economic activity.
Activity: 224
Good mission from IDMoney by creating new governance model and free blockchain wallets integrated with crypto and virtual personality for increase local development and community empowerment. An exciting breakthrough
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
Coming soon will be very profitable with pre-sales will be a lot of advantages in this promising project, continues to grow a huge success
Merit: 100
I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money
Pages:
Jump to: