Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][IDM] IDMoney | PLAY, WIN ETH and IDM and HELP! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1873 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 7
A rapidly developing project with a lot of positive feedback, as well as a promising idea.
Success for this great project, the team works very solid and professional. every investor who will join will be very pleased with the strength of the team and this project.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
Hello, Is it possible to watch somewhere progress in funds collecting? I tried to find any information on the website, unfortunately I could not.
it would actually be interesting to follow the progress of investments in real time, for example they(team) could put a bar or a watch showing the investments on the site...
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hello, Is it possible to watch somewhere progress in funds collecting? I tried to find any information on the website, unfortunately I could not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
It is very good that in the official technical document of IDMoney you can find strategic and exhaustive information about the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
A predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. The project has a great future. 
I think this project will be successful as transparency and safety is exactly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world. The team is very strong and does everything wisely. 
A predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. The project has a great future. 
Very interesting and modern project. Very good idea, powerful team, Good prospects. Do not miss the opportunity. Presale is LIVE
I like the company, interesting concept, good luck in development. Continue! I hope this project will earn alot of potential in future.

I have been closely following this project,I wish him to occupy a high place in the multi-billion dollar industry scriptactive,a good team,a promising project, I wish him the rapid growth and dynamic development.
I believe in the IDMoney project, and I am sure that he will soon show itself is very powerful,and for investors this is a good opportunity to consider this project and I wish the project explosive growth!!!
do you(team) already have some exchanges in mind where tokens will be listed? if yes could we know the names? and when?...
Very interesting and modern project. Very good idea, powerful team, Good prospects. Do not miss the opportunity. Presale is LIVE
I like the company, interesting concept, good luck in development. Continue! I hope this project will earn alot of potential in future.
copper member
Activity: 98
IDMONEY, Social First!
then the presale is started on june 1 with a respectable bonus, can you update us (team) on how the investments proceed in these first days? ...

Yes, we will keep the community updated!
Activity: 406
Will the listing of the token be exchanged? If so, how soon?
IDMoney has all opportunities to make a huge profit on its powerful idea.
then the presale is started on june 1 with a respectable bonus, can you update us (team) on how the investments proceed in these first days? ...
Activity: 62
What are your caps? And how many did you raise?

The time has come! You can now buy #IDM Tokens and enjoy the pre-sale bonuses, get yours right away!

https://i.imgur.com/ClvI8Er.png
I believe in this project, and I am sure that he will soon show itself is very powerful,and for investors this is a good opportunity to consider this project and I wish the project explosive growth!!!
copper member
Activity: 98
IDMONEY, Social First!

The time has come! You can now buy #IDM Tokens and enjoy the pre-sale bonuses, get yours right away!

Our friends at BitScreener just published this press release about IDMoney, take a look!

i just looked and is a great description/review of the project the two videos are very nice and explanatory and there are all the links to the various social/sites is really a good publicity...
Pages:
Jump to: