Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][IDM] IDMoney | PLAY, WIN ETH and IDM and HELP! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 1873 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Hi ... I just joined this ICO. looks like a good project.
That is great! I really assure you that it is all worth it because you just join one of the best project this you. And I assure you that this project is really a great and wonderful project because of its great and kind team.
Welcome to the awesome and wonderful world of IDMoney. This project is really the start of something new in ICO and other project because they have the best goal and mission than other ICO. I assure you that this project will last-long and will be the most successful project of all.
I see a good future with this project.I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time. This project deserves the closest attention. I'm looking forward to its growth.
Yeah! That is for sure that this project will have a greater success and it will turn into the best of all the ICO and any project. And that is absolutely right many people will acknowledge this project and will be part of this.
Yes this project deserve to be known and acknowledged to all the users because of its very good-hearted platform. No doubt this project will succeed and be popular.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
That is great! I really assure you that it is all worth it because you just join one of the best project this you. And I assure you that this project is really a great and wonderful project because of its great and kind team.
Welcome to the awesome and wonderful world of IDMoney. This project is really the start of something new in ICO and other project because they have the best goal and mission than other ICO. I assure you that this project will last-long and will be the most successful project of all.
I see a good future with this project.I would recommend it to those who are willing to invest for a long time. This project deserves the closest attention. I'm looking forward to its growth.
Yeah! That is for sure that this project will have a greater success and it will turn into the best of all the ICO and any project. And that is absolutely right many people will acknowledge this project and will be part of this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Futurov
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
the pre-sale is fast approaching, the initial bonus is really inviting, i think i will participate, i think it will be a great success and many will invest both for the bonus and for the good intentions of the project...
That really means that IDMoney project is now approaching to its success and many investors now are going to invest on it once that its online now. Lets look to its success starting now.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
the pre-sale is fast approaching, the initial bonus is really inviting, i think i will participate, i think it will be a great success and many will invest both for the bonus and for the good intentions of the project...
Activity: 62
Futurov
Hopefully Great success with great project. Lips sealed
Yes that is for sure! This great project will not happen if there is no great team with great mind and good heart and because of their intention to help this project will prosper and succeed more and more.
Because of this wonderful team, many poor people now can have benefits because of this project. IDMoney project is not just into money but also they have good attitude towards their main goal which is to help other people who are less fortunate in life. And That is really good about this project!
Yes that is for sure! This great project will not happen if there is no great team with great mind and good heart and because of their intention to help this project will prosper and succeed more and more.
PRESALE

Register now, visit our website and provide the required registration information
This process takes about two minutes to complete

Brilliant team idea.  All investors will feel the benefits. I hope the devs will really focus on the development of this project to make it one of the most successful ICO.

I can now smell the success of this project because many investors will going to invest on this project due to its wonderful intention and good concept and goal. I am now looking at its success from now on.
Activity: 336
PRESALE

Register now, visit our website and provide the required registration information

https://i.imgur.com/oKwO1u4.png

Brilliant team idea.  All investors will feel the benefits. I hope the devs will really focus on the development of this project to make it one of the most successful ICO.
Activity: 13
copper member
Activity: 98
IDMONEY, Social First!
PRESALE

Futurov
Having read about your goals, I do not quite understand what kind of role blockchain in this? Can an example of practical implementation of your idea?

Thank you for your question, and that is in fact a really good one!

As stated in our slogan, we are the first SOCIAL, PUBLIC and GLOBAL crypto, so let us give you a little bit of background; our development model includes the following:

Social: 20% of the created tokens will be donated to directly combat poverty
Public: It will be owned by local governments (municipalities)
Global: Our free and global Wallet Application software is open to all and will host our IDM utility token. Chosen local governments that embrace and promote this software, recognize the fundamental right of virtual personality and the importance of workable governance, this will lend to the further success of IDMoney.

We have found in Blockchain and specifically in ERC20 tokens, the perfect vehicle for our ambitious and altruistic dream to come true!
combine a wallet owned by local governments (municipalities) and charity, help people in poverty, it seems to me a new idea, innovative for an ico, i think i will follow the developments of the project with interest...

Perfect way to put it dear friend! We believe we will be pioneers of a new movement, all crypto projects that conduct public sale should donate a fixed portion of the tokens, all hones companies like us want our projects to be profitable but in our case, we also want to be socially conscious!

Yes! that is true! this project will be the pioneer of the new movement and change the system of all the cryptos. This project is willing to give a big portion of their sales just to help eradicate poverty and that is really a good and awesome thing that this project have. They have the not just the brain but the heart, it will be one of the best and most successful project of all time.
Thats good news.I hope dev will do the best for the success of the project.
Yes for sure! This project has a great team with a awesome concept and good intention to help others I can't wait to see the success of this project and I am lookibg forward to it.
You are right! they have a great team with the best minds that many concepts and idea and a very big heart that is open to help. I see the future of this project that it will be a successful project and many investors will invest on it. Let's be part of this wonderful project and I assure you that this project will succeed.
Yes for sure! This project has a great team with a awesome concept and good intention to help others I can't wait to see the success of this project and I am lookibg forward to it.
yes the project has a great team, an interesting concept, playing you can win eth, investing in ico you can help the project to do charity, i watched the video is cute, even the page that collects all the various links i like it...
Yes that is totally right! this project has an awesome team that have not just the brain to conceptualize but also the heart to do good deeds. They have present a very well-oriented project that will change the bad comments about crypto because of this project. I can't wait to see that more investors will invest on this project.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
yes the project has a great team, an interesting concept, playing you can win eth, investing in ico you can help the project to do charity, i watched the video is cute, even the page that collects all the various links i like it...
Futurov

Yes, you are right the project is very attractive and i would recommend the people to invest in the ICO. Through playing we can earn eth from this project and will get much awareness about the project.
Yes that is absolutely right! I also recommend this project is a worth to invest because of their good platform at the same time they have a good heart and they are compassionate to help those who are in the poverty section of the world. Great team with a greater heart! Job well done!
Pages:
Jump to: