Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][IDM] IDMoney | PLAY, WIN ETH and IDM and HELP! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 1873 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
Having read about your goals, I do not quite understand what kind of role blockchain in this? Can an example of practical implementation of your idea?

Thank you for your question, and that is in fact a really good one!

As stated in our slogan, we are the first SOCIAL, PUBLIC and GLOBAL crypto, so let us give you a little bit of background; our development model includes the following:

Social: 20% of the created tokens will be donated to directly combat poverty
Public: It will be owned by local governments (municipalities)
Global: Our free and global Wallet Application software is open to all and will host our IDM utility token. Chosen local governments that embrace and promote this software, recognize the fundamental right of virtual personality and the importance of workable governance, this will lend to the further success of IDMoney.

We have found in Blockchain and specifically in ERC20 tokens, the perfect vehicle for our ambitious and altruistic dream to come true!
combine a wallet owned by local governments (municipalities) and charity, help people in poverty, it seems to me a new idea, innovative for an ico, i think i will follow the developments of the project with interest...
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I think, everyone who participates now in the project can count on greater profit in the future!!!
If you are looking for a excellent project to invest so , I suggest this project because I see a good potential on it. This project is a good and have a strong team.
This project is getting better and bigger as the days goes on. Very amazing project and great team. More success to come
copper member
Activity: 98
IDMONEY, Social First!
copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!
IDMoney now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 71%: https://sangus.org/ico/1441

This is a good score, thank you but I am sure we can score better Wink please DM for instructions on how to improve our score in your site
🔥The time is NOW!

🔥In preparation for our upcoming tokensale, we have partnered with Stox to offer a risk free opportunity to earn STX and IDM tokens.

🔥simply click, predict and earn!

https://goo.gl/269gMJ
IDMoney is amazing project. I strongly recommend you guys to invest. I'm sure this is profitable.Don't miss a chance to be part of the team!
copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!
🔥The time is NOW!

🔥In preparation for our upcoming tokensale, we have partnered with Stox to offer a risk free opportunity to earn STX and IDM tokens.

🔥simply click, predict and earn!

https://goo.gl/269gMJ
Activity: 171
Out listing in CryptoRadar Smiley thank you guys  Cool

Click below for more info...

https://i.imgur.com/LJrCG1C.png

This is just good news! I’m very glad that IDMoney is moving forward and they are all just fine. The main thing now is not to miss and join . Good luck to all —  IDMoney only forward!
copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!
Out listing in CryptoRadar Smiley thank you guys  Cool

Click below for more info...

Did you see that? Why you have such a low rating on the icobench?

3.9 out of 5 is not low  Wink

Hopefully there are many people to invest, because your rating it's so nice. Wish you luck!!
copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!
We would like you to Meet Yuki; our starring female manga character

Cryptoland.tv is a free service we will provide to entertain and educate the public about block-chain and the crypto world!

Please help us spread the word and make this image viral!

copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!

3.9 out of 5 is not low  Wink
IDMoney is working for the good of the individuals and the community. This project is apt.

A promising project with an excellent team. I advise you to join! I recommend to know in detail the road map about ICO!
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
IDMoney is working for the good of the individuals and the community. This project is apt.
Many people talking about IDMoney.  Participating in it may will give a big benefits in future! Try to dont miss out, what you think?
Activity: 62
The project is step by step to success. A lot of people are interested and involved in investing in the project. I think that's great, I believe the project will grow strongly in the future. People should not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
How do we make money by using IDmoney software development (money making wallet)?
Pages:
Jump to: