Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][IDM] IDMoney | PLAY, WIN ETH and IDM and HELP! 🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 1873 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Our friends at BitScreener just published this press release about IDMoney, take a look!

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in the purchase of tokens!
copper member
Activity: 98
IDMONEY, Social First!
Our friends at BitScreener just published this press release about IDMoney, take a look!

IDMoney — Benefit to Users

Learn more about the benefits for IDMoney App users in this short read...

https://i.imgur.com/bMNYuvq.png
This project is the best. The team is super excellent. I am sure that this project will work at the highest level. I look forward to the idea of ​​this first-class project.
copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!

IDMoney — Benefit to Users

Learn more about the benefits for IDMoney App users in this short read...

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

IDMoney — Game App, Lambo Button & Project Rewards

In our most recent article in Medium, we took the time to explain the attractive benefits and incredible possible prizes for those who will play with IDMoney App, click on the image below and learn more in this short read...

i have just read the explanation is very well done congratulations, only by voting through the button lambo we have the chance to win a substantial prize i'll definitely try it...
Understand, then act! The IDM vision is that through granting ownership of this revolutionary software on a local/municipal government level, it will act as a case study in how best governments can regulate, integrate and achieve symbiosis
The project team is constantly working to ensure that this project deserves the attention of people from all over the world, this is one of the most promising projects this year. Good Luck Guys
copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!

IDMoney — Game App, Lambo Button & Project Rewards

In our most recent article in Medium, we took the time to explain the attractive benefits and incredible possible prizes for those who will play with IDMoney App, click on the image below and learn more in this short read...

copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Bitcointalkers, you’ll find all important IDMoney details on ICO Champs Now..
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
The finance system is not working, cryptos are the solution, but their governance leaves a lot to be desired, IDMoney is the answer, it offers an improved governance for cryptos, it's the solution to all this chaos!
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
Understand, then act! The IDM vision is that through granting ownership of this revolutionary software on a local/municipal government level, it will act as a case study in how best governments can regulate, integrate and achieve symbiosis

Let's Take this Project to the Moon!

beautiful advertising really captivating  auspicious and hopefully really bring to the moon this project...

Here is our Weekly Community Update

Click on the image below and stay up to date with the latest IDMoney News!

https://i.imgur.com/U6LBGA4.png
Thank you for the excellent work. I know your project will develop! I wish you continued success in your future work. Great news, well done! More and more people are learning about this project. Very good Idea.
copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!

Here is our Weekly Community Update

Click on the image below and stay up to date with the latest IDMoney News!

https://i.imgur.com/IL4Bj7U.jpg

Oho! It's really cool! The actual new serious idea is one of the few recently. My recommendation to join now. An excellent offer to join today! I'm waiting for good news from this clever team!
copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!

Activity: 224
Excellent professional staff who knows their business! a very ambitious project on the blockchain. The team has good experience in development.
i see that the project already has a large following of people and i believe also of investors, so the interest for future developments is high, i read from the first page that the wallet and the mobile app will be ready in q2 2018 i can not wait more to try them...
Yes thats right mobile up are now on its process and will be release in second quarter this year. I can't wait to see this app and try how it works. This really means that this project is successful from the start until the end.

Actually, prototype version of the Money Making Wallet is available in Google Play, Game App will be there soon as well, want to take a look? Click image below  Wink

i did not know that the prototype of the wallet was already available on google play, a very good news, i'm going to download and try the wallet right now...
copper member
IDMONEY, Social First!
i see that the project already has a large following of people and i believe also of investors, so the interest for future developments is high, i read from the first page that the wallet and the mobile app will be ready in q2 2018 i can not wait more to try them...
Yes thats right mobile up are now on its process and will be release in second quarter this year. I can't wait to see this app and try how it works. This really means that this project is successful from the start until the end.

Actually, prototype version of the Money Making Wallet is available in Google Play, Game App will be there soon as well, want to take a look? Click image below  Wink

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
I believe in this project, and I am sure that he will soon show itself is very powerful,and for investors this is a good opportunity to consider this project and I wish the project explosive growth!!!

Yes! It also gives opportunity to prove to the world that bitcoin and cryptos have also hearts and open-hand to help others and most specifically those who are really in great and big needs. It will open the mind of the people in the world that there is a beneficial effects of these projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Can you beat the charity factor of the IDMoney where 20% of the raised coin will be used to battle poverty? As they expand in a value of the currency so will be the affect made on the society.
This IDMoney project will inspire all the other ICO project and those who are in the process of making an ICO project. their idea is marvelous and charitable. As this project goes along many people will realize the important of this project and will invest on it.
Yes that is really for sure, Many people will have the realization about this great project and the good intention of this project and as time goes by and as the project progresses many people and investors will help this project to reach and to help those who are really in need.
Pages:
Jump to: