Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]🔥 E3T Connecting Global Entrepreneurs 🔥 - page 19. (Read 4124 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
I want to ask about Bounty.
Is right your Bounty rewards will be distribution every month ?
So, total supply and rewards will be decrease every month.
Yes they say that they will pay the bounty participants every month, if I don't know about the supply, I get this answer in the E3T community, please join the E3T telegram community, to get detailed answers here.
That's right, the same information that I got from Group Telegram, but the payment is made on what week in each month? Does Anyone Know?
maybe the first time the bounty was launched in week 4, but I'm not so detailed that it's just in my opinion, isn't there someone who knows here about the telegram community group specifically to discuss the E3T project's bounty program?
Activity: 122
Merit: 58
Yes they say that they will pay the bounty participants every month, if I don't know about the supply, I get this answer in the E3T community, please join the E3T telegram community, to get detailed answers here.
That's right, the same information that I got from Group Telegram, but the payment is made on what week in each month? Does Anyone Know?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
this project is great for always providing the latest information about developments on social media channels,
a significant form of motivation from the team
Activity: 554
Merit: 271
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I have read through your project and I think you have a professional team from many different countries. In fact, Dcoin has been depreciated on an exchange and is not trusted by everyone. But I think this is not their problem because they have a separate roadmap to bring this project back into development. Also a plus for this organization is that they have a team ready to answer any your questions.
Yes, very many people blame the dcoin exchange because it is not the right choice for the E3T project, hopefully in the future the E3T project will add a better list of exchanges than dcoin, maybe this way can improve the current situation
It could be.I do not think that if the IEO will be very weak the team will not change the exchange.Let's see how the following events will happen.
I'm also sure of that. E3T has listed them in one of the good exchangers, but the price is quite far from the IEO price. I'm pretty sure that dcoin is just one step before this token list on other popular exchanges. the addition of market and volume is likely to make prices stable again. Let's see the development of this project

Dcoin exchange is good at position 16 at Coinmarketcap, but many people say that the exchange is often manipulated in volume, but just now looking at E3T the volume is decent but the price is still below 21% and I want to know how the team's strategy to raise prices because I sure after distribution of many E3T token dumps.
don't worry about the dcoin exchange account. I believe that a coin just needs more time to list on new exchanges. JUST HODL!!!

Well hope people get invested from it to raised the volume of the coin. We need to hold also as same to bounty hunter if they get there tokens soon.

Dcoin is a good exchange. Although the current price of E3T is $ 0.018 lower than the IEO price of $ 0.03, I still see the great potential of the project. The price of E3T is low because the market is boring, not because E3T is not good.
Maybe the team is planning something for the E3T Project, because this project has just started, this is nothing. I hope it doesn't fall too far, because it will be difficult to raise it again, it can be raised quickly if the E3T project has a lot of funds to boost
Sure, because this is a good project, we don't need to worry about price. Walls bought on DCOIN are also very dense. I think there will be a strong pump when the whales have collected enough coins. Let's wait for it to be pumped.
Before pumping Have you stored some of the current E3T tokens? I myself have saved it in the Dcoin Exchange, I hope the pope will come soon to pump up the price, maybe this way I can benefit from the E3T project, and I'm waiting for the launch of their new idea
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
The team has really been working hard putting this project to shape. Kudos to you. I hope to see E3T on another exchange other than Dcoin. Keep up with the good works team!
Activity: 256
Merit: 2

Dcoin is a good exchange. Although the current price of E3T is $ 0.018 lower than the IEO price of $ 0.03, I still see the great potential of the project. The price of E3T is low because the market is boring, not because E3T is not good.
Maybe the team is planning something for the E3T Project, because this project has just started, this is nothing. I hope it doesn't fall too far, because it will be difficult to raise it again, it can be raised quickly if the E3T project has a lot of funds to boost
Sure, because this is a good project, we don't need to worry about price. Walls bought on DCOIN are also very dense. I think there will be a strong pump when the whales have collected enough coins. Let's wait for it to be pumped.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
It was a great decision to freeze trading and give bonus tokens for holders for several months. Launching the mainnet will boost the price and will give attract more investors interest from the outside to launch a masternode or just to get additional tokens.
i aggree demand on the E3T will growth dont forget for E3 Launch on 3 december be part if have fund this is the way of opportunity friend getting benefit for part on Launch E3 NET
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
E3T, the digital currency that will power E3Hubs, the world’s first digital economy platform for global entrepreneurs.
E3T stands out and with highly , the reputation based algorithm I think this is the best a platform can offer and even more. This platform is a complete project and with good prospects and more promising solutions
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It was a great decision to freeze trading and give bonus tokens for holders for several months. Launching the mainnet will boost the price and will give attract more investors interest from the outside to launch a masternode or just to get additional tokens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I'm also sure of that. E3T has listed them in one of the good exchangers, but the price is quite far from the IEO price. I'm pretty sure that dcoin is just one step before this token list on other popular exchanges. the addition of market and volume is likely to make prices stable again. Let's see the development of this project
This is what I think too, while new exchanges would be a good move in the right direction, I commend the team for the 10% bonus distribution, it would encourage more investors to hold the tokens.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
Hello admin....You only update the stake of those that joined week 1,please what about those that joined in Week 2?
hello sorry friend I just reminded you, I don't think there is any need to talk about the calculation of stake bounties here, I suggest here to discuss the development of the E3T project ...

please ask in this thread all about the bounty program: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyieo-e3t-entrepreneurs-empowering-entrepreneurs-5194523
I have read through your project and I think you have a professional team from many different countries. In fact, Dcoin has been depreciated on an exchange and is not trusted by everyone. But I think this is not their problem because they have a separate roadmap to bring this project back into development. Also a plus for this organization is that they have a team ready to answer any your questions.
Yes, very many people blame the dcoin exchange because it is not the right choice for the E3T project, hopefully in the future the E3T project will add a better list of exchanges than dcoin, maybe this way can improve the current situation
It could be.I do not think that if the IEO will be very weak the team will not change the exchange.Let's see how the following events will happen.

Dcoin exchange is good at position 16 at Coinmarketcap, but many people say that the exchange is often manipulated in volume, but just now looking at E3T the volume is decent but the price is still below 21% and I want to know how the team's strategy to raise prices because I sure after distribution of many E3T token dumps.
don't worry about the dcoin exchange account. I believe that a coin just needs more time to list on new exchanges. JUST HODL!!!
The choice to save is the main thing because it will be profitable if E3T is listed on a new stock exchange, it is likely that it can cause a little or slowly make the price of the E3T token can go up, of course the volume also rises and the stability is maintained
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Today, E3T is going through a huge discount and this directly affects the confidence of investors when participating in this project. Now it is difficult to say in advance what will happen next but E3T needs a better exchange to improve prices in the near future. All activities of this project are highly appreciated but if this coin has difficulty in liquid, it will make many traders feel nervous.

Hopefully in the near future E3T will be listed at high volume trading exchanges and may return to IEO prices as the coin is currently very low in value.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Editing the 10% bonus offer requirements is a good one, although some may not like it. But the advantages fr out weigh the cons, pushing up the price of E3T tokens on DCoin exchange being the main advantage.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Hello admin....You only update the stake of those that joined week 1,please what about those that joined in Week 2?
Activity: 546
Merit: 101

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
this is new project and it is very natural to experience price declines, in the long run team certainly has many strategies, for now we just buy more and hold E3T until they finish roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: