Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]🔥 E3T Connecting Global Entrepreneurs 🔥 - page 21. (Read 4124 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
I agree with your opinion that not many projects can be listed on the market in a short time. and E3T has proven to us all that E3T has a committed team to develop this project. and I'm also proud to be in it to continue to support the E3T project. I hope this project can provide the best for all parties.
Yes, I also strongly agree that this project can provide benefits for all parties, and I also hope that the price of the E3T token on the dcoin exchange can hopefully rise again to a number higher than the current price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
yeahh I think so, they also have a unique platform that will benefit entrepreneurs to build and develop their business. so, I really appreciate E3T with the concept they launched
That's right, I also really appreciate E3T because this project makes concepts that can be mutually beneficial to entrepreneurs, hopefully this project can be successful with the maximum and on time.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Going through the E3T announcement thread, I can say that I am quite impressed by the project and the speed in which the team seem to be churning out one update after another even after the IEO has ended, this shows uniqueness on the part of the team and I am happy to be a part of history making.

E3t is quite interesting buddy.  The team have shown a recent and amazing performance throughout the project.  I can say the brain behind this technology and the opportunity giving to entrepreneurs is outstanding.  Looking forward to the E3T Net on Dcoin and trust me , it is going to be massive. E3t is standout doing a lot of standard that needs to be done for entrepreneurs in blockchain technology.
Activity: 534
Merit: 100
no need to worry about the future of my friend's E3T project, you can see that they are a great team, the developer has a good reputation in managing the previous project, I am sure this project will achieve great success later and I am sure the E3T project will attract a large market investment big. I am very happy to be part of this project.
yeahh I think so, they also have a unique platform that will benefit entrepreneurs to build and develop their business. so, I really appreciate E3T with the concept they launched
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Good project all round. Following all updates and its nice to see that the IEO has been completed and it peaked at x3  which means investors were rewarded duly. The platform has also been launched , the entrepreneurial industry will take a new face, thanks to E3T. Keep going team!!
What do you mean peak 3 x?
Is the price up 3x from the IEO price? That is one of the price mates under IEO, but this is not too much of a problem for the community, because the community is aware that this project has just been launched, maybe in the future it will develop
Indeed the current price is lower than the ICO price, but the current E3T price I think is quite good compared to other tokens after listing into the exchange.
Pretty good if we are in the position of a bounty or airdrop participant, but for investors the current price is bad because they lose their money right now, they don't want to lose their money so they will save it waiting for the right time to take a moment

no need to worry about the future of my friend's E3T project, you can see that they are a great team, the developer has a good reputation in managing the previous project, I am sure this project will achieve great success later and I am sure the E3T project will attract a large market investment big. I am very happy to be part of this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Good project all round. Following all updates and its nice to see that the IEO has been completed and it peaked at x3  which means investors were rewarded duly. The platform has also been launched , the entrepreneurial industry will take a new face, thanks to E3T. Keep going team!!
Is the price up 3x from the IEO price? That is one of the price mates under IEO, but this is not too much of a problem for the community, because the community is aware that this project has just been launched, maybe in the future it will develop
Indeed the current price is lower than the ICO price, but the current E3T price I think is quite good compared to other tokens after listing into the exchange.

The price is not below the current value of the token, we are currently at the mid range of private investors and IEO investors.

We are closely looking for big exchanges, please stay tuned for further updates.

Truly, E3T is much better than other projects after listing in the exchange.
A lot are falling and you can only get about 1-10% its ICO value.
Though, the trading chart of E3T is not an excellent one, I hope their value will not decline further as it seems it got its stable level already.

And if I may ask, any corporate companies, or universities that are trying to use the E3T platform?
That would help in giving your innate value in the market later on.
Yes, the price of E3T is holding up well and acceptable. partly affected by bear market in recent years. But in the future, when bear market comes, E3T will definitely gain more market share for me.
Hopefully in the future the team will intend to list on Binance or Huobi to increase its popularity.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Good project all round. Following all updates and its nice to see that the IEO has been completed and it peaked at x3  which means investors were rewarded duly. The platform has also been launched , the entrepreneurial industry will take a new face, thanks to E3T. Keep going team!!
Pretty good if we are in the position of a bounty or airdrop participant, but for investors the current price is bad because they lose their money right now, they don't want to lose their money so they will save it waiting for the right time to take a moment
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
Going through the E3T announcement thread, I can say that I am quite impressed by the project and the speed in which the team seem to be churning out one update after another even after the IEO has ended, this shows uniqueness on the part of the team and I am happy to be a part of history making.

I agree with your opinion that not many projects can be listed on the market in a short time. and E3T has proven to us all that E3T has a committed team to develop this project. and I'm also proud to be in it to continue to support the E3T project. I hope this project can provide the best for all parties.

yes,E3T projects have a unique concept and in a short time they have attracted large investments in the market. it can be said that the work of the team and the developer is truly extraordinary. this project has a wealth redistribution, I personally feel happy to be able to support this kind of project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

Activity: 382
Merit: 12
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
When this project is successful, in which countries or continents will the E3T Platform be developed?  I think Europe and America are continents with big business, and of course this will really function to connect business people around the world.  Not only in Asia, but also in America and Europe.  Good luck.

We plan to implement this globally to connect all entrepreneurs who doesn't have real access to this field. We started deploying hubs already all over Asia.

I hope that what is planned by the Team to build this project can run smoothly and according to plan. And later there will be no obstacle for obtaining permission letters from the local government to develop and develop this project in the countries that are the objectives of this project.

Yes. I hope this can also be a good project for the future. And become an active project and can produce real value for users. I am sure this project will be successful. It is rare for new projects to risk their prices in exchange during the campaign period. Of course the developer already has a good concept for the project, and investors can also see prices directly in the market, not prices in the representation.
Activity: 458
When this project is successful, in which countries or continents will the E3T Platform be developed?  I think Europe and America are continents with big business, and of course this will really function to connect business people around the world.  Not only in Asia, but also in America and Europe.  Good luck.

We plan to implement this globally to connect all entrepreneurs who doesn't have real access to this field. We started deploying hubs already all over Asia.

I hope that what is planned by the Team to build this project can run smoothly and according to plan. And later there will be no obstacle for obtaining permission letters from the local government to develop and develop this project in the countries that are the objectives of this project.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
Tell me, ladies and gentlemen, on dcoin, are there really daily trading volumes? or are they painted? Very nice price on E3T , i think will be better!

just be cautious in trading with dcoin. i have read bunch of negative feedback from that exchange.
we cant exactly say that they are faking the volume but it is more than possible that they do that. a lot of exchanges actually do.
you can try small amount and test it for yourself about the trading movement.
Yes be careful and recognize it is the main key because, if you lose your funds then no one will be responsible for it, so far I use the Dcoin exchange all is fine, it's just that many people say that trading volume is only manipulation ( fake volume)

I have used Dcoin exchange, but not as you said. If the trading volume is fake, we cannot sell the number of our tokens by the number of requests.
The number of volume orders with the same amount of history, then it is not fake. Try to pay attention to P2PB2B trading, in DOGE / USD mode. The number of volume orders with history is not the same, so this is clearly fake.So it's fake or no, not based on what others say, but based on your trading experience and analysis.
good if you don't feel like that maybe it's part of dcoin past, and now maybe dcoin has improved it to be even better, we'll see how dcoin can generate the E3T project
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Good project all round. Following all updates and its nice to see that the IEO has been completed and it peaked at x3  which means investors were rewarded duly. The platform has also been launched , the entrepreneurial industry will take a new face, thanks to E3T. Keep going team!!

The price is not below the current value of the token, we are currently at the mid range of private investors and IEO investors.

We are closely looking for big exchanges, please stay tuned for further updates.

Though, the trading chart of E3T is not an excellent one, I hope their value will not decline further as it seems it got its stable level already.

And if I may ask, any corporate companies, or universities that are trying to use the E3T platform?
I think the current price of E3T is very stable so you can consider investing in this period of time as this project has only been launched in the last few weeks so there is plenty of potential in the near future. I really appreciate this project because they answer the questions of all investors very quickly and the project community is very stable so I believe that this project will soon receive the attention of many other investors.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
Why Dcoin exchange, i never hear about this exchanges, why not use binance, okex, huobi?
If we are talking about exchanges its not only about  binance okex etc. You can see freely and look at coinmarketcap so many exchange have a great volume. But If we are talking about Dcoin this exchange also good because i have experience trading at here. Volume also good. Team decision always have reason
I see a lot of investors ordering E3T so this is very good for the project because people can liquidate this coin well at Dcoin exchange. I have tried trading at this exchange and everything is fine because I have never encountered any problems so you can feel secure investing E3T if you want. I personally love how this project works and will invest if E3T reached high prices in the near future.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
~snip~

54% of the price of IEO isn't too bad. At present, only the role of the team that most helped pump the price of E3T with daily reports on the development of this project. And I think, E3T also needs a better marketing strategy to grow its community. I see that there are only a few members in the TG group which means that this project is still not widely known.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Why Dcoin exchange, i never hear about this exchanges, why not use binance, okex, huobi?
If we are talking about exchanges its not only about  binance okex etc. You can see freely and look at coinmarketcap so many exchange have a great volume. But If we are talking about Dcoin this exchange also good because i have experience trading at here. Volume also good. Team decision always have reason
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

🎯 ANNOUNCEMENT: THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF E3 NET🎯
We would like to announce E3 will be launching E3 Net, our private mainnet based on Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus on 2 Dec, 2019 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
📍 To facilitate the smooth transition to #E3Net, we will HALT the trading of E3T on DCoin Exchange from 30 Nov to 1 Dec 2019. Trading will RESUME as usual on 2 Dec, 2019.
🔥 As part of the launch, we are delighted to throw in a SPECIAL GIFT to all our traders and investors with an EXTRA 10% BONUS E3T, if you maintain a minimum balance of 15,000 E3T in your DCoin wallet from 1 Nov to 1 Dec, 2019.
Now, is that a good deal or a GREAT DEAL?Huh!!! 🤣🤣🤣
For more enquiries, pls reach out to us on our official Telegram group at https://t.me/e3tproject
thats a good strategy, try to trade from 01 Nov until 1 dec,  E3T i see on dcoin price is still under of IEO with any news above sure will impact in to the value of E3T on dcoin exchange, who want have fund to trade lets to getting special Gift , trying to trade on dcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Activity: 411
Tell me, ladies and gentlemen, on dcoin, are there really daily trading volumes? or are they painted? Very nice price on E3T , i think will be better!

just be cautious in trading with dcoin. i have read bunch of negative feedback from that exchange.
we cant exactly say that they are faking the volume but it is more than possible that they do that. a lot of exchanges actually do.
you can try small amount and test it for yourself about the trading movement.
Yes be careful and recognize it is the main key because, if you lose your funds then no one will be responsible for it, so far I use the Dcoin exchange all is fine, it's just that many people say that trading volume is only manipulation ( fake volume)

I have used Dcoin exchange, but not as you said. If the trading volume is fake, we cannot sell the number of our tokens by the number of requests.
The number of volume orders with the same amount of history, then it is not fake. Try to pay attention to P2PB2B trading, in DOGE / USD mode. The number of volume orders with history is not the same, so this is clearly fake.So it's fake or no, not based on what others say, but based on your trading experience and analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: