Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]🔥 E3T Connecting Global Entrepreneurs 🔥 - page 20. (Read 4124 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
I have read through your project and I think you have a professional team from many different countries. In fact, Dcoin has been depreciated on an exchange and is not trusted by everyone. But I think this is not their problem because they have a separate roadmap to bring this project back into development. Also a plus for this organization is that they have a team ready to answer any your questions.
Yes, very many people blame the dcoin exchange because it is not the right choice for the E3T project, hopefully in the future the E3T project will add a better list of exchanges than dcoin, maybe this way can improve the current situation
It could be.I do not think that if the IEO will be very weak the team will not change the exchange.Let's see how the following events will happen.
I'm also sure of that. E3T has listed them in one of the good exchangers, but the price is quite far from the IEO price. I'm pretty sure that dcoin is just one step before this token list on other popular exchanges. the addition of market and volume is likely to make prices stable again. Let's see the development of this project

Dcoin exchange is good at position 16 at Coinmarketcap, but many people say that the exchange is often manipulated in volume, but just now looking at E3T the volume is decent but the price is still below 21% and I want to know how the team's strategy to raise prices because I sure after distribution of many E3T token dumps.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
I am looking forward to see this wonderful project in other top exchanges in the near future. E3T is already doing well and i believe it will be highly successful. We will continue supporting this project cause the team members look very dedicated and brilliant
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
The post IEO and exchange listing performance of this token have been commendable but more still need to be done by the team in terms of listing this token on another exchange with more liquidity and volume.  This will help the price of this token to a great extent
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I have read through your project and I think you have a professional team from many different countries. In fact, Dcoin has been depreciated on an exchange and is not trusted by everyone. But I think this is not their problem because they have a separate roadmap to bring this project back into development. Also a plus for this organization is that they have a team ready to answer any your questions.
Yes, very many people blame the dcoin exchange because it is not the right choice for the E3T project, hopefully in the future the E3T project will add a better list of exchanges than dcoin, maybe this way can improve the current situation
It could be.I do not think that if the IEO will be very weak the team will not change the exchange.Let's see how the following events will happen.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com

But the price of coins is very important for now in my opinion, everyone will be interested in the price of a good and profitable coin. You can see the price of Bitcoin is very very attractive until now.
I think in this case project development is something that must be prioritized first because more projects develop in the future of course it will also increase the value of tokens in exchange later, and we hope that the number of tokens supplied will not be too much because usually the number of tokens is limited will be able to strengthen the token price in the exchanger
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
I am all into projects providing blockchain solution to entrepreneurship, financial inclusion and IoT because they have high impact on global economy and E3T will be a good one to look out for. I have also gone through the team as well and they appear balanced with good technical know how. So I am impressed
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Very different approach from the usual IEOs/projects which would only open trading markets after completing the entire sale. Either ways, looks promising on paper and the investors can hopefully rejoice once the entirety of the project comes online and delivers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
E3T, your whitepaper is interesting and calls for investors to dive in by investing without the fear of losing their capital. What's your plan in ensuring that your investors get the ROI that would make prospective investors in post E3T startup's not to doubt their proposed investment.

I hope this project get success soon even they are always complaining in this project it seems they are not happy and want to participate in bounty.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Hello E3T community, I see a lot of people who continue to support this project, although clearly the price of IEO is not reached, of course the IEO participants feel they are losing money, I don't understand why many supporters here?
Is there someone who can explain it?
No one can be sure of many things in the future and especially altcoins. To be more certain about Dcoin and the E3T project, I think you should read more carefully the information they provide. They have a clear plan, a long-term roadmap. In terms of loss or lose money is just the beginning, they will accept losses at the beginning to grow later.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hello E3T community, I see a lot of people who continue to support this project, although clearly the price of IEO is not reached, of course the IEO participants feel they are losing money, I don't understand why many supporters here?
Is there someone who can explain it?
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
I see as the founder of this project is very supportive of participation,
and indeed without hard work and support from the community is difficult, Good job Wink

It depends on how big your promotion to the project that you will develop for the community. If you work hard then it will produce something good for the project that you have developed.
In any project, its usefulness is appreciated and not just the price of the coin. The E3T project has every chance of becoming very useful for a large audience!

But the price of coins is very important for now in my opinion, everyone will be interested in the price of a good and profitable coin. You can see the price of Bitcoin is very very attractive until now.

in my opinion the price of a coin is indeed necessary as the price of Bitcoin is very high. but apart from the price of an altcoin there is something else that is needed in developing an altcoin, because if the price determines the interest of people to trade then Dogecoin is now no longer interested because Dogecoin prices are very cheap. so in my opinion the most important thing is to be able to make the price of altcoin stable and the project must have a product to support the development of altcoin.
yes, if the product is active with altcoin, of course many people will like it a lot, is the E3T project able to create a situation that the community wants, at least it provides benefits or other small things that can be utilized in the project E3T project
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Good project all round. Following all updates and its nice to see that the IEO has been completed and it peaked at x3  which means investors were rewarded duly. The platform has also been launched , the entrepreneurial industry will take a new face, thanks to E3T. Keep going team!!
What do you mean peak 3 x?
Is the price up 3x from the IEO price? That is one of the price mates under IEO, but this is not too much of a problem for the community, because the community is aware that this project has just been launched, maybe in the future it will develop
Indeed the current price is lower than the ICO price, but the current E3T price I think is quite good compared to other tokens after listing into the exchange.
Pretty good if we are in the position of a bounty or airdrop participant, but for investors the current price is bad because they lose their money right now, they don't want to lose their money so they will save it waiting for the right time to take a moment

no need to worry about the future of my friend's E3T project, you can see that they are a great team, the developer has a good reputation in managing the previous project, I am sure this project will achieve great success later and I am sure the E3T project will attract a large market investment big. I am very happy to be part of this project.
Ok hopefully what you say can be realized, in my opinion it is necessary to add the E3T token in this larger exchange so that the price will be more stable and the greater trading volume will certainly affect the price increase
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Does E3t can cover MSME industry sector as well since the platform is about entrepreneurship. Most SME are reclining towards blockchain projects to have solid venture, some competitors of E3t are very huge such as tokoin. What could be youre advantage towards other platform?
It seems that the aim of this project is to develop 1000 entrepreneurs and form a vertical digital business industry and other goals for purchasing and transactions using flatfrom E3
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
When this project is successful, in which countries or continents will the E3T Platform be developed?  I think Europe and America are continents with big business, and of course this will really function to connect business people around the world.  Not only in Asia, but also in America and Europe.  Good luck.

We plan to implement this globally to connect all entrepreneurs who doesn't have real access to this field. We started deploying hubs already all over Asia.

Is the platform already working? How many hub will be started to deploy? I think SEC is very strict especially when the platform is related into business due to tax case. Have E3T managed to secure pertinent document for this?

In Asia we've manage to open couple of Hubs, The team are working closely with the regulations.
Thanks

Where particularly in Asia? Hope those hubs are working, can I ask if the hubs is like such a booth that people can inquire on E3T? Or already an hub that accept client for their platform? If yes, meaning the platform already working?
Activity: 602
E3T, your whitepaper is interesting and calls for investors to dive in by investing without the fear of losing their capital. What's your plan in ensuring that your investors get the ROI that would make prospective investors in post E3T startup's not to doubt their proposed investment.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Am amazed by your project. As much as its still developing, I trust its potentials. Aside Dcoin, do you intend getting your token listed on any other cryptocurrency exchange?
Activity: 862
I see as the founder of this project is very supportive of participation,
and indeed without hard work and support from the community is difficult, Good job Wink

It depends on how big your promotion to the project that you will develop for the community. If you work hard then it will produce something good for the project that you have developed.
In any project, its usefulness is appreciated and not just the price of the coin. The E3T project has every chance of becoming very useful for a large audience!

Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
Recently, I was considering seeing what can unite the entrepreneurs into one market place and E3T just gave a very clear reason why the community should be tokenize, good project with great potentials. Also, eyeing one of the top exchange to start IEO, make me have a good trust on the project.
I think this is most relevant for small businesses. Small business entrepreneurs do not have the right to big ambitions, so their strength may lie in unification. It will be great if this project will contribute to this.
But this exchange should not be a reason for confidence in the project. Only the success of the team can give reason to objectively trust the project.
I see it practically happening due to their rigged promotion across Asian continent. Why the promotion continues many small scale businesses will be attracted to the project and will form a formidable force with the project. Personally, I can't wait to see the project with a lot of huge success in this regard.
Pages:
Jump to: