Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]🔥 E3T Connecting Global Entrepreneurs 🔥 - page 23. (Read 4124 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I saw today the price on the dcoin exchange and was a little surprised, the price is going up. Only daily volumes are still small. GOOD LUCK E3T!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

🎯 ANNOUNCEMENT: THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF E3 NET🎯
We would like to announce E3 will be launching E3 Net, our private mainnet based on Proof of Authority (PoA) consensus on 2 Dec, 2019 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
📍 To facilitate the smooth transition to #E3Net, we will HALT the trading of E3T on DCoin Exchange from 30 Nov to 1 Dec 2019. Trading will RESUME as usual on 2 Dec, 2019.
🔥 As part of the launch, we are delighted to throw in a SPECIAL GIFT to all our traders and investors with an EXTRA 10% BONUS E3T, if you maintain a minimum balance of 15,000 E3T in your DCoin wallet from 1 Nov to 1 Dec, 2019.
Now, is that a good deal or a GREAT DEAL?Huh!!! 🤣🤣🤣
For more enquiries, pls reach out to us on our official Telegram group at https://t.me/e3tproject
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Really this is very promising project E3T with intelligent developing performance i hope E3T price will grow more. Just we need keep supporting personally i will take hold at the long time.
It seems that the community is very eager to support the E3T project even though the price of the E3T token is falling, I wonder what the community expects from the E3T project? Why are they so eager to support
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Really this is very promising project E3T with intelligent developing performance i hope E3T price will grow more. Just we need keep supporting personally i will take hold at the long time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
The price of E3T is very good for now, I think this is an opportunity to buy. We must be able to take advantage of the opportunity to buy. I like the Dcoin exchange. I have used it, the transaction is also very fast. I think listing E3T token to Dcoin is the right choice.
This project has only been launched recently so there is still room for growth and I believe that the value of E3T may soon return to IEO prices soon. They have a very large community and always answer investor questions very quickly so I believe this is a very promising investment option. I really like the idea of the project and if it can be applied in the business, we will get a lot of great benefits.

Now don't worry too much about investing because everything just started and there are lots of great opportunities if you hold this coin. According to my prediction, E3T will probably reach $0.1if the project has more big partners.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256

Dcoin is a good exchange. Although the current price of E3T is $ 0.018 lower than the IEO price of $ 0.03, I still see the great potential of the project. The price of E3T is low because the market is boring, not because E3T is not good.
Maybe the team is planning something for the E3T Project, because this project has just started, this is nothing. I hope it doesn't fall too far, because it will be difficult to raise it again, it can be raised quickly if the E3T project has a lot of funds to boost
Activity: 862
I see as the founder of this project is very supportive of participation,
and indeed without hard work and support from the community is difficult, Good job Wink

It depends on how big your promotion to the project that you will develop for the community. If you work hard then it will produce something good for the project that you have developed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
Dcoin is a good exchange. Although the current price of E3T is $ 0.018 lower than the IEO price of $ 0.03, I still see the great potential of the project. The price of E3T is low because the market is boring, not because E3T is not good.

I think the price of $ 0.018 is very good, and still able to survive well. Because most of the coins after they are exchanged, they will be lower than the ICO or IEO price.

E3T tokens do not sell on IEO, but they trade directly. So it's only natural that the price is low because the concept of trade is that the buyer asks for the lowest price possible, while the seller will sell at the highest possible price. Who can survive, then they will win. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I see as the founder of this project is very supportive of participation,
and indeed without hard work and support from the community is difficult, Good job Wink
Activity: 256
Merit: 2

Activity: 423
Merit: 11
The price of E3T is very good for now, I think this is an opportunity to buy. We must be able to take advantage of the opportunity to buy. I like the Dcoin exchange. I have used it, the transaction is also very fast. I think listing E3T token to Dcoin is the right choice.
I have seen the first day of trading, and it seems like somebody dumped it below the IEO price. It happens literally to every project nowadays, but only the strongest make it to raise again. Hope E3T can achieve this!
I don't think all projects that do IEO sell the lowest price compared to the IEO price, it's just that if the team chooses the binance exchange it will get stronger and I'm sure it can even be higher than the IEO price, but now everything is already as good as possible let's support it again in order to achieve what is desired
to improve the quality of the price, I think the addition of an exchanger is quite good, it's just that it will be quite difficult to be able to list finance. however now E3T is at the level of $ 0.019, and not so far from the IEO price. for the volume problem, I think it's good enough, it's just that I expect a higher increase to occur in this coin.

I only hope that the current bonus events will be able to hold prices, or even increase prices. it's pretty good to withstand 15k from November 1 - dec 1 2019 will get a 10% bonus
of course they already have plans to place E3T in other markets but not for now because there is still a lot they have to do the most important thing now in my opinion is program that will run from November 1 to December 1 2019 can make prices better
If that is their goal as well as they can create new ideas to boost prices such as making trading competitions with various prizes it will make a slight increase in the price of E3T, or there are many other ideas that can be made by the team
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
I have seen the first day of trading, and it seems like somebody dumped it below the IEO price. It happens literally to every project nowadays, but only the strongest make it to raise again. Hope E3T can achieve this!
I don't think all projects that do IEO sell the lowest price compared to the IEO price, it's just that if the team chooses the binance exchange it will get stronger and I'm sure it can even be higher than the IEO price, but now everything is already as good as possible let's support it again in order to achieve what is desired
to improve the quality of the price, I think the addition of an exchanger is quite good, it's just that it will be quite difficult to be able to list finance. however now E3T is at the level of $ 0.019, and not so far from the IEO price. for the volume problem, I think it's good enough, it's just that I expect a higher increase to occur in this coin.

I only hope that the current bonus events will be able to hold prices, or even increase prices. it's pretty good to withstand 15k from November 1 - dec 1 2019 will get a 10% bonus
of course they already have plans to place E3T in other markets but not for now because there is still a lot they have to do the most important thing now in my opinion is program that will run from November 1 to December 1 2019 can make prices better
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 554
Merit: 271
Hello sir,
Is your project only do Bounty ? Did your project do other contest like AMA, Meme Contest or add Airdrop ?
Activity: 665
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Really this project roadmap is very promising with professional CEO dev team. I have a little qusitions where we can use e3t token? It's just in exchange or buy sell other things like product shopping etc?
Cannot wait to see the IEO results. Dcoin is a good exchange and I am really happy that you have not chosen such trash as P2PB2B or Latoken. Less than 24 hours left, till trading, wish all the buyers the best of luck!
If you can't wait to see IEO results then I can't wait to see e3t prices tomorrow
By the way, can you say how much is IEO? because I just joined this project and haven't found price per token
The IEO price is $ 0.03 and the current price is falling to $ 0.02 + at the moment I don't understand why this can happen, is there a problem so the decline is so very rapid - 47% on the Dcoin exchange, hopefully there will be an improvement
Activity: 122
Merit: 58
I dont know why some people here dont like dcoin exchange? Actually it has one of the exchange with real volume, compared to wash trading of some major exchange. Good decision, to list it with dcoin. I prefer it a mid range exchange as youre start market.
I agree with this opinion, in my opinion, a better project starting from the mid-range exchange, don't be too hasty to enter the top exchange, even though in reality the top exchange will increase the volume.
Pages:
Jump to: