Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 8. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
When will you start producing your own Tele-Fone?

Production of the Tele-Fone is dependant upon financial contribution and can only be produced if funding goals are reached! Shocked

If I understand correctly, then everything depends on investors?
Yes, because without funding to develop and run a full-scale production is impossible.

There are projects on the market that finance themselves, and the investor is like additional help from their side.
Activity: 62

Yes, because without funding to develop and run a full-scale production is impossible.

I agree, no investors, nothing will happen. We need to offer investors favorable conditions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2

Production of the Tele-Fone is dependant upon financial contribution and can only be produced if funding goals are reached! Shocked

Activity: 224
Everything is real, the main thing is not lazy and follow its goal, and there the team will get the result, there are many competitors in any niche, the main thing is to invent something better and in this way attract investors
The team of the project is quite professional, they should succeed.

We will look, I hope so too, as people knowingly invested in this project, they want results
Activity: 140

Activity: 84
Activity: 98
Everything is real, the main thing is not lazy and follow its goal, and there the team will get the result, there are many competitors in any niche, the main thing is to invent something better and in this way attract investors
The team of the project is quite professional, they should succeed.
Is it true that you are planning to produce your own mobile phone, your own brand in the future?

Yeah, it's on their website. I have no idea how they will be able to implement it, because the competition in this niche is very big.

Activity: 76

Yeah, it's on their website. I have no idea how they will be able to implement it, because the competition in this niche is very big.

it is not necessary to compete with the giants, because you can just present an alternative.

It is possible to take everything in volume, let's say many exchanges where people will happily trade, or one popular one where they forget about the token

it is not necessary to compete with the giants, because you can just present an alternative.
Activity: 62
Is it true that you are planning to produce your own mobile phone, your own brand in the future?

Activity: 112

Never hear or use LATOKEN too. Can we have a good reputation exchange, something more well-know to IEO this token?
I have never encountered LATOKEN, never even heard of it. Need to read reviews.
why, for conducting the process of IEO, chose exchange LATOKEN?

Each exchange has own requirements, terms LATOKEN apparently satisfied with the leadership of the project.

I hope they made the right choice, a lot depends on it.

Ideally, you need a stock exchange, which in future will bring only the growth of a token where people will trade
You think correctly, I also believe that the choice of the exchange should be treated very responsibly.

It is necessary to take popular stock exchanges in order to further increase the token in price and people constantly trade
Activity: 360
Merit: 100

The first time I hear about the stock exchange LATOKEN, is she good? What are the daily trading volumes?

Never hear or use LATOKEN too. Can we have a good reputation exchange, something more well-know to IEO this token?
Activity: 98

Each exchange has own requirements, terms LATOKEN apparently satisfied with the leadership of the project.

Ideally, you need a stock exchange, which in future will bring only the growth of a token where people will trade
You think correctly, I also believe that the choice of the exchange should be treated very responsibly.

The first time I hear about the stock exchange LATOKEN, is she good? What are the daily trading volumes?

It will be necessary to study this exchange in more detail, I heard little information about it, maybe sometime I will trade there too
What exchanges are TeleCoin listed on right now? Seems promising and I would like to check it out.
In fact, the exchanges need to be selected correctly, we need those in which people will know about the token and trade it

Pages:
Jump to: