Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 7. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

I have noticed many times when discounts are made in the first round, it's nice and tempting.

To do this, they do that would entice you to buy tokens Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So this is a normal course of action, because now it is difficult to find a really good investor who will help
Activity: 154
What will the IEO Participants get, maybe some bonuses for the first investors?

It would be good to make bonuses for the first investors, as they help to develop the project and this is a good step from the team.
I would do that, let's say the bonus itself depends on the amount of investment, that is, it will be only for the first investors, quite rightly

It would be good to make bonuses for the first investors, as they help to develop the project and this is a good step from the team.
Activity: 224

Usually, in the first round of IEO token prices are minimal, later, the price rises.

I have noticed many times when discounts are made in the first round, it's nice and tempting.

So, on the contrary, this is correct, because it is profitable for people to buy tokens
Activity: 62

To do this, they do that would entice you to buy tokens Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 140

Usually, in the first round of IEO token prices are minimal, later, the price rises.

Merit: 2

Activity: 84
Activity: 112

If we talk about investing in cryptocurrencies, the risks are extremely high.
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
Those investors who want to avoid risks, it is better not to mess with cryptocurrencies, but everyone wants a quick profit Grin Grin Grin Grin
Here you are absolutely right, the risks are really high, but the profit is high, it also needs to be taken into account.
Activity: 98

Those investors who want to avoid risks, it is better not to mess with cryptocurrencies, but everyone wants a quick profit Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 62
How much should I invest in the project as a private investor? Limits?

It makes no sense to make any limits, since everyone will invest as much as he sees fit.
Undoubtedly, just do not lose your head, you need to keep yourself in hand, taking into account all the risks.

It makes no sense to make any limits, since everyone will invest as much as he sees fit.
Undoubtedly, just do not lose your head, you need to keep yourself in hand, taking into account all the risks.
Activity: 224

I am sure that there are no limits in the project, everything depends only on your personal desire and financial situation.
There are people who simply do not even consider their money, but invest in various projects and expect which of them will be on the market the longest
You talk a little wrong, people just invest in several projects to get as much profit as possible.
Activity: 76

I am sure that there are no limits in the project, everything depends only on your personal desire and financial situation.
There are people who simply do not even consider their money, but invest in various projects and expect which of them will be on the market the longest

Is it true that you are planning to produce your own mobile phone, your own brand in the future?

Yeah, it's on their website. I have no idea how they will be able to implement it, because the competition in this niche is very big.

This sound impossible, honestly. I hope the dev team can reconsider this idea and find a more viable option.
We will look at the situation, perhaps there will be changes, the team will make changes to the project
Is it true that you are planning to produce your own mobile phone, your own brand in the future?

Yeah, it's on their website. I have no idea how they will be able to implement it, because the competition in this niche is very big.

This sound impossible, honestly. I hope the dev team can reconsider this idea and find a more viable option.
A viable option if we can find the money for all this:)
Activity: 396
Merit: 106

Pages:
Jump to: