Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 4. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The blockchain system has a high level of security, but there were people who were able to hack it all.
There will always be people who will be able to hack any system, it has long been no secret.

All the same, we need to constantly work on improving security.

Of course, a lot of updates are released in projects and of course the blockchain itself becomes better
Activity: 140
The blockchain system has a high level of security, but there were people who were able to hack it all.
There will always be people who will be able to hack any system, it has long been no secret.

All the same, we need to constantly work on improving security.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Before the launch of IEO there are only a few days, what awaits the first investors???

I agree, I would like to see some buns for the first investors, it would be a big plus for the project.

Then the team will announce it all, if there will be some changes and buns for investors.
Before the launch of IEO there are only a few days, what awaits the first investors???

I agree, I would like to see some buns for the first investors, it would be a big plus for the project.

Then the team will announce it all, if there will be some changes and buns for investors.

Activity: 84
Most likely it is anonymity and increases the level of user security on the network.
I always thought blockchain was transparent, but you can't overdo it with anonymity.

The beauty of the blockchain is that you can track any transaction, but no one will provide you with personal data like in a Bank.
Activity: 224
Most likely it is anonymity and increases the level of user security on the network.
I always thought blockchain was transparent, but you can't overdo it with anonymity.

Blockchain is transparent, yes, but people love it for the fact that it is impossible to track how finances go there.
Activity: 100
Don't you find it strange that an ICO for this same project was already planned in February?

https://www.listico.io/ico/telecoin
So the project has a few other plans, well, we will wait for a response from the team
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Don't you find it strange that an ICO for this same project was already planned in February?

https://www.listico.io/ico/telecoin
Predicted a lot of information about the project, but left a few question. What is the obfuscation process?

Obfuscation is a way to make coins harder to trace through MasterNode mixing of TELE. All the information is in white paper.

What's the point of that? All this is done for the sake of anonymity?

Predicted a lot of information about the project, but left a few question. What is the obfuscation process?

Obfuscation is a way to make coins harder to trace through MasterNode mixing of TELE. All the information is in white paper.

What's the point of that? All this is done for the sake of anonymity?

An interesting system of obfuscation, thanks for the information, otherwise I did not understand a little how it works.
Activity: 62

Usually when investing, it is for a long time, that is, from half a year and longer, it has always been
The coin begins to grow after the full-scale launch of the project, so after reading and studying the road map, you can make assumptions.

Basically, Yes. Something can always change, it is important that the team clearly adhere to the road map.

I even agree that if the team is not on time, this is not important, the main thing is that the product is ready.
The road map is needed in order to adhere to it. If the team does not have time, you need to change the team Undecided

Well, there are different situations, let's say the team decided to introduce updates which is not in the roadmap and then it will be longer in time
Activity: 68
Activity: 84
Usually when investing, it is for a long time, that is, from half a year and longer, it has always been
The coin begins to grow after the full-scale launch of the project, so after reading and studying the road map, you can make assumptions.

Basically, Yes. Something can always change, it is important that the team clearly adhere to the road map.

I even agree that if the team is not on time, this is not important, the main thing is that the product is ready.
The road map is needed in order to adhere to it. If the team does not have time, you need to change the team Undecided

Pages:
Jump to: