Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]Axentro - An original, proof of work Blockchain for decentralised Apps - page 2. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Hello community, as I understand it, Listing 19 means that coins mined from desktop wallets can be immediately transferred for exchange? Is there a specific procedure for this transfer?

No special action dude, if deposit is open on Vindax, use your Axentro wallet to send coin
Activity: 66
Hmm, what does it mean other axentro custom tokens?
Activity: 20

Hello Team, and good wishes for the project, what about staking options? Do we have any now?

I think that will be nice to provide more options for cooperation with other Defi systems
Activity: 18

Hi, I was suddenly interested in one question, what do you plan to provide for visa or fiat connection?

They have a payment hub without fiat currency planned in their roadmap, I think it will be announced soon.
Activity: 16
Wow, what interesting questions here, I'm glad to see that many users are interested in this project and want to know a lot about it
Activity: 20
Hi, I was suddenly interested in one question, what do you plan to provide for visa or fiat connection?
Activity: 22
Hello community, as I understand it, Listing 19 means that coins mined from desktop wallets can be immediately transferred for exchange? Is there a specific procedure for this transfer?
Activity: 21

Hello everyone, I see that everything is going well in your group, small contests, active chat and preparation for listing.
And I would like to know, what exchanges do you already collaborate with?

As we know, so far they only cooperate with Vindax, there may be others in the future.
Activity: 19
Hello community, I see that you have a YouTube channel with several videos, I think you need to make more videos for the project, and you can work with influential YouTube bloggers to attract more investors to the project and subscribers to your YouTube channel
Activity: 66
Hello everyone, I see that everything is going well in your group, small contests, active chat and preparation for listing.
And I would like to know, what exchanges do you already collaborate with?
Activity: 21

Hi, I think it would be a good option to provide staking options for holders who participated in IEO

I think the team will do something about it, don't worry.
But I think it's better to provide development and after that they can place bids or other options.
Activity: 17

Hello guys, what about cooperation with DAO systems? Do you plan to make it?

This year dao and nft is popular, that's true, but don't think this will help and necessary for Axentro
Activity: 19
Hi, I think it would be a good option to provide staking options for holders who participated in IEO
Activity: 25

What do you think, is it worth expecting any big announcements this week?

VinDAX will open trading for AXNT/BTC, AXNT/ETH, AXNT/VD, AXNT/USDT trading pairs on 2021/02/19 08:00 AM UTC.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Hello everyone, is everything good in the team? Motivation doesn't change? IEO will end tomorrow, I will wait for good results.

Read this on their telegram about their IEO results. Seems not good news. They did not hit their targets. So let's see if they can push thru this project.

But they will be listed in Vindax this coming feb 19.

Maybe he didn't really read about the information on the telegram, but were they able to make any good sense of what happened to the project they created? Is there any good information to keep their project growing?
Activity: 17
Hi, I have a question , we know, some of project only tells about their strengths. Can you tell us honestly about the weaknesses of Axentro project now? And what are your plans to solve it?
Activity: 52
What do you think, is it worth expecting any big announcements this week?
Activity: 24
Hello guys, what about cooperation with DAO systems? Do you plan to make it?
Activity: 25

Hi, do you plan to add tokens to the locked liquidity pool?

It's a good idea, but I did not see any information about it, they already ran out of IEO, they wrote that after that they will have many updates
Activity: 18

Hello, I have questions, what happens after the token amounts are worked out?
Will it be on an exchange for trading or is it something that I can't use for a while?

Hi, I heard that it will be listed very soon after the IEO ends.
Pages:
Jump to: